GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 07 Jul 2020, 12:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 15:21
Just wondering if all the acceptance calls were made today?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 15:27
I got accepted this afternoon via phone for the weekend program. I applied with GMAT waiver and was interviewed on 5/18.

I haven't received a formal acceptance email yet but was told to expect something later today.

Congrats to those accepted and good luck to everyone waiting!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 15:28
Based on the comments it seems that all weekend applicants were notified of acceptance. Maybe there is still hope for evening applicants

Intern
Intern
B
Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 26 May 2020, 15:45
No interview waiver or interview date yet. I am from the weekend PT program. My recommendation letters sent on 5/18. I still think there is a chance for many of us. May be until tomorrow afternoon?

Originally posted by ar940 on 26 May 2020, 15:42.
Last edited by ar940 on 26 May 2020, 15:45, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 15:45
Got a call today that I was accepted to the Evening MBA program. Best of luck to everyone!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 15:49
ChicagoPTMBA1 wrote:
I got accepted this afternoon via phone for the weekend program. I applied with GMAT waiver and was interviewed on 5/18.

I haven't received a formal acceptance email yet but was told to expect something later today.

Congrats to those accepted and good luck to everyone waiting!

I was also told later today but nothing yet! Could you let me know if you receive anything? I will do the same :)

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Organizational Behavior, Strategy
Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 26 May 2020, 16:17
I applied 5/4/20. Did not submit a GMAT, but they were somehow able to pull my initial practice test I took in 2018 without me submitting a score to them in the system with my 5/4 application (I had honestly forgotten that I sent the scores there back in 2018, and was assuming my application would be submitted without a GMAT score). Interviewed on 5/13. Received a phone call today, but missed the call due to leading a meeting (womp womp). Called back once the meeting ended at 4:00 CST and left a voicemail for the caller.

They voicemail they left me said it was to discuss my application status. Call came from a 312 number (Google of the name of the caller pulled up someone from Northwestern per LinkedIn). I have my fingers crossed for some good news, but remaining practical that it could be to request more documentation for my application.

Edit 1: clarified what I meant about GMAT above. I took a test for my own practice in 2018, and must have added Kellogg as a school to receive scores.
Edit 2: I applied for the PT Evening program.

Originally posted by jenephur on 26 May 2020, 15:59.
Last edited by jenephur on 26 May 2020, 16:17, edited 2 times in total.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 16:02
MBA0502 wrote:
Also wondering if anyone interviewed in the week of 05/18-05/23 got admitted.

Curious about this one 🧿

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 16:04
hellogmatprep45 wrote:
MBA0502 wrote:

Curious about this one 🧿

I saw a few on this thread. Please see past comments. Thanks
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 16:09
arifpcc wrote:
hellogmatprep45 wrote:
MBA0502 wrote:

Curious about this one 🧿

I did and don’t see acceptances from 19th, 20th, 22nd and 23rd.
(Unless I’m missing something)
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 16:15
So if Kellogg has made the final admission decisions and has made all the acceptance calls (or will make the final ones tomorrow), why not inform those who were decline now? Why make people wait? What's the thought process?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V33
GPA: 3.72
WE: Project Management (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 16:19
hellogmatprep45 wrote:
arifpcc wrote:
hellogmatprep45 wrote:
MBA0502 wrote:

Curious about this one 🧿

I interviewed on 20th and not heard of anything yet, I guess tomorrow would be last day for acceptance call assuming they haven't finished calling every admitted students today. But one fact must be true is that they have already called majority based on the number of acceptance in this thread. Finger crossed for those who haven't heard of anything yet.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 16:37
raceya2002 wrote:
So if Kellogg has made the final admission decisions and has made all the acceptance calls (or will make the final ones tomorrow), why not inform those who were decline now? Why make people wait? What's the thought process?

We don’t know if they have made all calls yet. I think there are about ~160 admits each quarter so we can’t assume that all calls are done. We just have to wait and see.. I know it’s tough but I’m in the same boat.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 17:25
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 17:39
hellogmatprep45 wrote:
arifpcc wrote:
hellogmatprep45 wrote:
MBA0502 wrote:

Curious about this one 🧿

ChicagoPTMBA1
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Organizational Behavior, Strategy

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 17:48
IAYNERER wrote:

I went to Northwestern for their MA in counseling for a term (left with solid GPA, just wasn't the program for me, and I pivoted to Organization Management/HR instead). That being said, I believe that I had to choose my email address for that Grad School/create it myself (i.e., it wasn't just [firstname].[lastname]@Xschool.edu. I was FirstnameLastname2020@u.Northwestern.edu because I thought it would be easy to remember, but I thought I had the option to choose what I wanted.

Not sure how that applies to Kellogg, but thought I'd throw that 2 cents out there.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 18:29
vp40 wrote:
raceya2002 wrote:

We don’t know if they have made all calls yet. I think there are about ~160 admits each quarter so we can’t assume that all calls are done. We just have to wait and see.. I know it’s tough but I’m in the same boat.

Wow, where did you see 160? I was under the impression cohort size was between 70-100. Are there really 60-90 people/quarter not accepting their acceptance? That seems kinda high.

Also, there was a QA session today for students admitted before this week. They said it’s gonna be bigger cohort but they don’t have a definite number.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V33
GPA: 3.72
WE: Project Management (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 18:37
Seriously, I am getting back to study GMAT now.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 18:42
Whatthe117 wrote:
vp40 wrote:
raceya2002 wrote:

Wow, where did you see 160? I was under the impression cohort size was between 70-100. Are there really 60-90 people/quarter not accepting their acceptance? That seems kinda high.

Also, there was a QA session today for students admitted before this week. They said it’s gonna be bigger cohort but they don’t have a definite number.

There are 70 -80 for the weekday and 70-80 for the weekend which makes it around 160.

https://www.usnews.com/best-graduate-sc ... e-rankings

This says that there are 785 enrolled. If you break it into quarters it roughly comes to 196 ( weekend + weekday) . I’m guessing conservatively that each quarter there will be about 160 students.

Maybe this year is different. Just being positive
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 18:42
MBA0502 wrote:
Seriously, I am getting back to study GMAT now.

Me too. Time to get back to business :)

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake   [#permalink] 26 May 2020, 18:42

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  17   18   19   20   21   22   23  ...  45    Next  [ 887 posts ] 

Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: Lekoben, Padfoot, Priyanka1293