GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 25 Jun 2019, 15:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Mannheim MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2020!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.38
Re: Calling all Mannheim MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Mar 2019, 18:46
curiousnarayan wrote:
workout wrote:
shashankm14, abbymain, yash somaiya

Please consider posting your Interview debriefs here https://gmatclub.com/forum/mannheim-mba ... brief.html

Thanks.

Done !

Please feel free to reach out if you guys have any questions. I will be more than glad to help and provide my inputs.

Hi, are you able to share what kind of case was presented and what kind of questions were asked for the 2nd round interview?

And for the video recording, what kind of things they ask to record? Any specific topic? Thank you
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Mannheim MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2019, 22:28
Hello, people.
I am new to this forum and have recently started preparing for GMAT.
I have started my bit of research for the best MiM programmes around the world.
I am targeting Mannheim Business school as well.
I went through their requirements criteria and hence I have some doubts.
They ask for at least 36 ECTS in bachelor business graduation. What does that mean? I am a Computer Science graduate. Am I not eligible for the programme? And if I’m eligible, whats the procedure to convert CGPA from 10 to 4 for MBS?
Intern
Intern
Schools: Mannheim"20 (A)
GPA: 3.2

Show Tags

New post 29 Apr 2019, 19:59
hi guys,

Just received an email from Gabi saying i just got accepted by admissions comettee, documentation will be ready later.
I would like to contact people who will attend Class of 2020.

Regards,

Giancarlo
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 660 Q45 V35
GMAT 2: 720 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.1
WE: Consulting (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 29 Apr 2019, 20:21
GiancarloG wrote:
hi guys,

Just received an email from Gabi saying i just got accepted by admissions comettee, documentation will be ready later.

Regards,

Giancarlo

Congratulations, GiancarloG! When did you apply? I am planning to complete my application next weekend. I am also scheduled for online consultation with Ms. Silver next week. I'm not sure if it's already too late to apply. I guess I'll find out next week on the consultation session. Maybe you can share some application tips? Thanks a lot!
Intern
Intern
Schools: Mannheim"20 (A)
GPA: 3.2

Show Tags

New post 29 Apr 2019, 20:40
bucoloco wrote:
GiancarloG wrote:
hi guys,

Regards,

Giancarlo

Congratulations, GiancarloG! When did you apply? I am planning to complete my application next weekend. I am also scheduled for online consultation with Ms. Silver next week. I'm not sure if it's already too late to apply. I guess I'll find out next week on the consultation session. Maybe you can share some application tips? Thanks a lot!

Hi,

I did apply in March 30th, got my first interview in April 9th and the second one in April 25th, just got the answer today. For the first one just try to be clear on why you want MBS, why Germany and future plans; for the second one answer the case questions, do the research and try to make yourself questions on challenges related to the case.

Regards,

Giancarlo
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 29 Apr 2019, 23:12
GiancarloG wrote:
hi guys,

Regards,

Giancarlo

Congratulations Giancarlo!

I too have received an admit from Mannheim for the FT MBA starting Sep 2019. I have sent you a pm. Let's connect!

Regards,
Apurv
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 660 Q45 V35
GMAT 2: 720 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.1
WE: Consulting (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 30 Apr 2019, 01:49
GiancarloG wrote:
bucoloco wrote:
GiancarloG wrote:
hi guys,

Regards,

Giancarlo

Hi,

I did apply in March 30th, got my first interview in April 9th and the second one in April 25th, just got the answer today. For the first one just try to be clear on why you want MBS, why Germany and future plans; for the second one answer the case questions, do the research and try to make yourself questions on challenges related to the case.

Regards,

Giancarlo

Thanks, Giancarlo! Congratulations again!
Intern
Intern
Calling all Mannheim MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Apr 2019, 03:19
Hi everyone, I was admitted yesterday too! If there's any FB/Telegram/WhatsApp group I'd be glad to connect with you.

Congratulations to everyone who made it!

Manuel.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V33
GMAT 2: 690 Q50 V34

Show Tags

New post 06 Jun 2019, 05:02
Hi everyone, I applied on 30 March was asked to submit video a month later and then gave first interview on 17 may , still waiting for response on that . Can anyone through some light on this ???

( I have asked for follow up on interview, Gaby replied not yet )

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Mannheim MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2020!   [#permalink] 06 Jun 2019, 05:02

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   [ 69 posts ] 

Calling all Mannheim MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2020!

new topic post reply Update application status