GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 12 Nov 2019, 02:25

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Feb 2019
Posts: 8
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
WE: Management Consulting (Consulting)
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Oct 2019, 11:44
1
Hi guys. We also have a WhatsApp group running for queries and other discussions! Please join using the link below.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/GEsfPKSYg6s9f8i4HlRTbk

Hope this helps :)

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Dec 2018
Posts: 5
Location: India
Schools: NUS '22
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V32
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Oct 2019, 05:00
In the scholarship question of NUS wherein we have to write as to why I should be considered. What are they seeking for:

1. My financial needs and my financial independence
2. What different things I am bringing to the table to give me a scholarship.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Mar 2018
Posts: 52
Location: India
GMAT ToolKit User
Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2019, 02:29
Hi All :)
I have a query regarding the referee reports.

I believe the link is sent to referees only after the app is submitted by me.
My manager is traveling a lot this year end and has asked me to let him know the NUS recommendation letter format ASAP so that he can keep it ready by the time I submit the app.

Most US schools have a common GMAC template they use. Does NUS use a different template/format ?
He took many days to write the letter for the GMAC template - I'm a little anxious that he might not finish writing one for NUS if the template is different.
Fisher(Ohio) School Moderator
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jun 2017
Posts: 104
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.47
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2019, 02:32
Mon16 wrote:
Hi All :)
I have a query regarding the referee reports.

I believe the link is sent to referees only after the app is submitted by me.
My manager is traveling a lot this year end and has asked me to let him know the NUS recommendation letter format ASAP so that he can keep it ready by the time I submit the app.

Most US schools have a common GMAC template they use. Does NUS use a different template/format ?
He took many days to write the letter for the GMAC template - I'm a little anxious that he might not finish writing one for NUS if the template is different.


You can send the link before submitting application. My recommenders have submitted LORs and I haven't yet submitted the application

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Mar 2018
Posts: 52
Location: India
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2019, 04:52
Oh thats great thanks a lot! :)

dbsheta wrote:
Mon16 wrote:
Hi All :)
I have a query regarding the referee reports.

I believe the link is sent to referees only after the app is submitted by me.
My manager is traveling a lot this year end and has asked me to let him know the NUS recommendation letter format ASAP so that he can keep it ready by the time I submit the app.

Most US schools have a common GMAC template they use. Does NUS use a different template/format ?
He took many days to write the letter for the GMAC template - I'm a little anxious that he might not finish writing one for NUS if the template is different.


You can send the link before submitting application. My recommenders have submitted LORs and I haven't yet submitted the application

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Aug 2019
Posts: 17
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GPA: 3.92
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Oct 2019, 10:04
I had my interview recently. Pretty standard and on the same lines as interview debriefs posted earlier. Does Anybody know how long they take to communicate a decision.
NUS School Moderator
avatar
V
Joined: 18 Jul 2018
Posts: 1018
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Oct 2019, 19:17
Pn28 wrote:
I had my interview recently. Pretty standard and on the same lines as interview debriefs posted earlier. Does Anybody know how long they take to communicate a decision.


Good luck on the decision, Pn28. :)
Usually NUS takes 6 weeks to inform whether you have been selected.

Meanwhile, Can you post your Interview Debrief here.?
https://gmatclub.com/forum/nus-209/inte ... brief.html
_________________
Press +1 Kudos If my post helps!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Dec 2016
Posts: 5
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy
Schools: NUS '22, NTU '21 (S)
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Oct 2019, 04:42
Hi , Does NUS have a Scholarship essay? I can't find it in the Application page.

If I'm interested in applying for NUS scholarship, how do I go about doing it?

Thanks!
NUS School Moderator
avatar
V
Joined: 18 Jul 2018
Posts: 1018
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Oct 2019, 10:18
srishti9494 wrote:
Hi , Does NUS have a Scholarship essay? I can't find it in the Application page.

If I'm interested in applying for NUS scholarship, how do I go about doing it?

Thanks!


Hi srishti9494, You can find the Scholarship question on the 3rd question in the Questionnaire section.
_________________
Press +1 Kudos If my post helps!
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Dec 2018
Posts: 58
Location: India
Schools: Darden '22
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V39
GPA: 2.4
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2019, 00:28
Any alumni of NUS here ??

I would like to connect to know more about the school

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Oct 2019
Posts: 2
Location: Singapore
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.15
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Oct 2019, 02:53
1
Hi guys, i understand that nus admission is on a rolling basis. But does anyone know how long after application will they notify for interview and subsequently the final decision?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jan 2019
Posts: 6
Location: India
Schools: NUS '22 (S)
GMAT 1: 650 Q46 V34
Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2019, 16:44
Hey guys can you help me out with the payment option? Where is the payment option? I have completed my application (only recommendation reports are left to be received) but need to do payment, there is no payment option in the left taskbar. Under 'View Application/Make Payment" it shows no records found.
NUS School Moderator
avatar
V
Joined: 18 Jul 2018
Posts: 1018
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2019, 10:21
jeremylim1992 wrote:
Hi guys, i understand that nus admission is on a rolling basis. But does anyone know how long after application will they notify for interview and subsequently the final decision?


It takes around 6 weeks to get the final decision.
_________________
Press +1 Kudos If my post helps!
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 09 Nov 2019
Posts: 5
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Nov 2019, 07:12
Hi,

Calling out all NUS MBA applicants!!! Work with us on your NUS MBA Essays and Interview Preparation and boost your admission chances.
Look forward to your MBA Application journey with us!!!
Best, Abhijeet
_________________
MBA Admission Consultant | ISB | NUS | RSM |NTU | IIMB EPGP | IIM Indore | IIM Ahmedabad
Get in Touch +91-9999898737 |
Write: info@stepvue[dot]com |
Visit: www[dot]stepvue[dot]com

StepVue is founded by MBA Alumnus from Rotterdam School of Management, Netherlands & B.E. Graduate from Delhi College of Engineering
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 09 Nov 2019
Posts: 5
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Nov 2019, 07:18
mayur278 wrote:
Hey guys can you help me out with the payment option? Where is the payment option? I have completed my application (only recommendation reports are left to be received) but need to do payment, there is no payment option in the left taskbar. Under 'View Application/Make Payment" it shows no records found.


Hi,
It is best to write to NUS MBA Admission team in this case. They are prompt in response and would guide you for payment link.
Best, Abhijeet
_________________
MBA Admission Consultant | ISB | NUS | RSM |NTU | IIMB EPGP | IIM Indore | IIM Ahmedabad
Get in Touch +91-9999898737 |
Write: info@stepvue[dot]com |
Visit: www[dot]stepvue[dot]com

StepVue is founded by MBA Alumnus from Rotterdam School of Management, Netherlands & B.E. Graduate from Delhi College of Engineering
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 09 Nov 2019
Posts: 5
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Nov 2019, 07:26
Hi,

For all those who are seeking admission to NUS MBA, I would like to share a few pointers:
1) Apply early : This helps in managing a face-to-face interview with the admissions team. Usually, the team visits India every year in December/January and conducts face-to-face interviews for candidates applying early in November. This makes tremendous difference in comparison to Skype based interviews later on.
2) Don't take it easy : Based on personal expereince, I can definitely tell you that NUS MBA interviews can appear easy but are not actually "walk in the park". Even in the essays, they are highly specific in evaluating candidates (unlike Indian counterparts). This can be easily seen in the pointed essay prompts put up by NUS MBA every year.

Check out NUS MBA Essay Analysis for 2019-2020 season on our website.

Feel free to reach out to me for NUS MBA Essay Reviews and Interview Preparation.

Best, Abhijeet
_________________
MBA Admission Consultant | ISB | NUS | RSM |NTU | IIMB EPGP | IIM Indore | IIM Ahmedabad
Get in Touch +91-9999898737 |
Write: info@stepvue[dot]com |
Visit: www[dot]stepvue[dot]com

StepVue is founded by MBA Alumnus from Rotterdam School of Management, Netherlands & B.E. Graduate from Delhi College of Engineering
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022   [#permalink] 09 Nov 2019, 07:26

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   [ 76 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all NUS Singapore MBA Applicants: (2020 Intake) Class of 2022

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: Chethan92






cron

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne