Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 21:56 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 21:56

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 138 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Schools:Duke 2012
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 56 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
Concentration: General
Schools:Ross Class of 2012
 Q47  V40
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 42 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: Calling all Ross 2010 applicants! [#permalink]
Any more calls since this morning? Anyone heard from Kelly...
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Finance/Social Venture Capital
Schools:Michigan 2012
GMAT 2: 700
GPA: 3.8
WE 1: 2.5 Years - Deloitte
Send PM
testgmattest55 wrote:

sorry i've been mia but Kelly called me yesterday morning. She said I was one of her first calls though, so there's still a chance.

Any of the new admits going to Ross Rendezvous on June 11th? Also, where can I find the people who are still looking for roommates? Anyone get any information on scholarships? My head is spinning. So much to do, but it's a good problem to have! :)
Current Student
 Q47  V40
Send PM
gtanman15 wrote:
testgmattest55 wrote:

sorry i've been mia but Kelly called me yesterday morning. She said I was one of her first calls though, so there's still a chance.

Any of the new admits going to Ross Rendezvous on June 11th? Also, where can I find the people who are still looking for roommates? Anyone get any information on scholarships? My head is spinning. So much to do, but it's a good problem to have! :)

I'll be at Ross Rendezvous. I'm hoping to meeting potential roommates there as well. My head is also spinning, considering 24 hours ago I was all set to sign a lease in Charlottesville.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 36 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Schools:Ross 2012
Send PM
ACNguy wrote:
gtanman15 wrote:
testgmattest55 wrote:

I'll be at Ross Rendezvous. I'm hoping to meeting potential roommates there as well. My head is also spinning, considering 24 hours ago I was all set to sign a lease in Charlottesville.

I'm also planning to go to the Ross Rendezvous, since I didn't go to GBR. Hope to see you guys there!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
 Q48  V42
Send PM
so this is all done i guess....?
so damn depressed...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
 Q49  V37
Send PM
seems like no calls today. Hope they are not done....
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Schools:Michigan 2012
Send PM
[/quote] I'm also planning to go to the Ross Rendezvous, since I didn't go to GBR. Hope to see you guys there![/quote]

I will be there as well. Look forward to meeting you all. Sent the deposit -- I am matriculating without a doubt.

Good luck to fellow WListers. I suspect there will be more calls give that they allotted a couple weeks to make them.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: Duke , Darden , Tuck , Ross
 Q50  V40
Send PM
Congrats to everyone who got in..I dont think I made the cut this year. My gut feeling says that adcom is probably done calling all the WLers, who were accepted. I am now just waiting for the update they will send out in june to let us know what the class looks like.
Anyone know what the last day that international WLers can expect to hear? I think I read in some chat that all the international students will be accepted by June 1st (because of the visa stuff that adcom needs to take care of).
Intern
Intern
 Q49  V37
Send PM
I agree with you Intuna. Having seen three rounds, I can guess how the calling process goes...calls have really slowed down last couple of days. I think that they are done calling.

Congrats everyone who made it and good luck every one else. I am not an international student...but I feel that the chances from now on for everyone are really slim. I wish anyone has any other information to keep hopes alive...
Manager
Manager
 Q48  V42
Send PM
bulls106 wrote:
I agree with you Intuna. Having seen three rounds, I can guess how the calling process goes...calls have really slowed down last couple of days. I think that they are done calling.

Congrats everyone who made it and good luck every one else. I am not an international student...but I feel that the chances from now on for everyone are really slim. I wish anyone has any other information to keep hopes alive...

this is truly very disappointing.... couldn't make the cut when such a huge number of people were admitted over the past few days...
would it be wrong to ask them if they are done? i have an apartment lease renewal due early next week....
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 175 [0]
Concentration: Management Consulting
Schools: Ross 2012
 Q50  V44
WE 1: 5 Years at Fortune 50 Company in Manufacturing
Send PM
tihor wrote:
bulls106 wrote:

this is truly very disappointing.... couldn't make the cut when such a huge number of people were admitted over the past few days...
would it be wrong to ask them if they are done? i have an apartment lease renewal due early next week....

I wouldn't give up so early, there is also what they call "summer melt" where people drop out during the summer for various reason ie, promotions, company incentive not to leave, can't sell house, having a baby, get of waitlist on another school etc... I'm assuming this number isn't huge but as percentage of WL it'll probably be a good number of waitlist people.

Believe it or not there are still some students waiting for schools to hear back from..
Current Student
 Q50  V44
Send PM
tihor wrote:
yeah sure..there is all that...but seriously...all this says to me is that there was something so wrong in my application/interview that i now need to wait on the waitlist accepted people! wl'd here and at kellogg...nothing positive this year so far...except getting promoted at work today :-)

Congrats on your promotion, you should update the Adcoms... it's a cooky process, WL at kellogg, ding at ross last year without my masters or anything, then this year Admit at Ross and Ding at Kellogg (on the same day btw). So what can you...

Only thing is that if I wished I got promoted just 1 month earlier :P maybe that would have helped. :P
Intern
Intern
 Q49  V37
Send PM
Congrats on your promotion tihor. You should send them an update. Never know how things workout.
Manager
Manager
 Q48  V42
Send PM
bulls106 wrote:
Congrats on your promotion tihor. You should send them an update. Never know how things workout.

thanks gobruins, bulls106...i did send in an update...
gearing up for applying later this year...
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 308 [0]
Concentration: Health Care Marketing
Schools:Ross '10
Send PM
I am a graduating MBA2 at Ross. If there is anyone still looking for housing, please PM me. I have a 2-bd/1 ba apartment I am subletting from this September to April next year.
Current Student
 Q50  V44
Send PM
ncp wrote:
I am a graduating MBA2 at Ross. If there is anyone still looking for housing, please PM me. I have a 2-bd/1 ba apartment I am subletting from this September to April next year.

Where at and do you allow pets :P
Current Student
 Q47  V40
Send PM
Hey guys, in the email I received from admissions it gives me some instructions to create my uniqname with the following being the first bullet:

Your UMID number (included in your letter of admission to the University).

I assume that means the letter I'll receive with my packet, correct?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts