GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 21 Sep 2019, 06:19

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2020 Intake) Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Schools: Rotman '22 (S)
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Aug 2019, 07:23
Do you think maybe the adcom sends out interview invites region wise? Like reviewing applications one country at a time? Just wondering why invites are taking this long.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
GRE 1: Q164 V165
GPA: 3.73
WE: Project Management (Aerospace and Defense)
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Aug 2019, 00:10
GuptaHarshita wrote:
abhijeet1993 wrote:
Hi Guys,

I faced a problem while submitting my application. I didnt get any prompt to submit the reflection essay (The interface is showing my application status as complete) . Did anyone else also face the same issue? I have contacted the adcom but havent received any replies.

Hi, Me neither. after looking for it high and low, I submitted the application anyway.
I will write to the Adcom next few weeks to see if it was glitch with application or this is how the essay is this year!

I have received nothing from them either. Strange indeed
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Aug 2019, 10:09
Hello Guys, glad to be connected. I created my profile, a prompt appeared saying that I should receive an email to confirm my account but I never received the email. Also, when I try logging in an error appears asking me to reach out to Administrator. I retried with another email but still the same response. Any ideas?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V29
GPA: 3.15

Show Tags

New post 26 Aug 2019, 23:25
Hi Sab2 ,

Same thing happened with me as well. I tried a couple of more times as well and even on different days. I still did not get the confirmation email. Don’t know what is wrong with rotman’s site.

Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
GPA: 3.4

Show Tags

New post 27 Aug 2019, 03:46
Hey guys.

I was wondering if any of you got in touch with any MBA student ambassadors. I tried a few times since a couple of months but haven't received any response yet. Just the automated official acknowledgement of my questions.

Intern
Intern
B
Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Aug 2019, 04:31
Hey guys,

Quick update. Yes, the communication has been slow but I did hear back from one of the members of admission team after multiple attempts. They are now aware of the application error. I will keep the thread posted as I find out more.

rohansethi94
roykabir772
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2020 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Aug 2019, 10:01
Sab2 wrote:
Hey guys,

Quick update. Yes, the communication has been slow but I did hear back from one of the members of admission team after multiple attempts. They are now aware of the application error. I will keep the thread posted as I find out more.

rohansethi94
roykabir772

Thanks for the update Sab2 I don't think they will keep the error on the site for long especially because they were made aware of it. So, you can actually try registering after a few hours and see it has been resolved.
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q46 V38

Show Tags

New post 30 Aug 2019, 15:49
deven1009 wrote:
Any news on interview invites/decisions?

If last years admissions are anything to go by, decisions wouldn't come by till mid October. Last year, for India the decisions started from October 12th onwards. Do what you will with that information.

Started learning Filmmaking, making (sucky) videos about my Rotman MBA Journey
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
Schools: Rotman '21
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V36
GPA: 3.3
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 03 Sep 2019, 10:52
dragonborn wrote:
deven1009 wrote:

If last years admissions are anything to go by, decisions wouldn't come by till mid October. Last year, for India the decisions started from October 12th onwards. Do what you will with that information.

Hey, quick question regarding Rotman MBA Admissions. You mentioned the decisions started coming out by mid october.
So were most people waitlisted and then October onwards you guys started receiving invites? I just got waitlisted along with many others, so just wondering

Thanks
Ishpal
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 03 Sep 2019, 14:35
Hi! The Rotman website says EA Round applicants will get a decision by Sep 3, but I haven't heard anything yet.
Does anyone get a decision today?
Current Student
B
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q46 V38

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 04 Sep 2019, 06:19
IshpalSingh wrote:
dragonborn wrote:
deven1009 wrote:

Hey, quick question regarding Rotman MBA Admissions. You mentioned the decisions started coming out by mid october.
So were most people waitlisted and then October onwards you guys started receiving invites? I just got waitlisted along with many others, so just wondering

Thanks
Ishpal

Good question, I just looked into it and it seems Rotman has added an early action round this year. This didn't happen last year (as far as I remember), so makes sense that some of you are getting a decision already. To answer your question, if you're waitlisted - you're waitlisted. If I were you, I would try to get in touch with Rotman in some way after a few weeks to ask for an update. Shows that you're keen!

Started learning Filmmaking, making (sucky) videos about my Rotman MBA Journey

Originally posted by dragonborn on 03 Sep 2019, 16:41.
Last edited by dragonborn on 04 Sep 2019, 06:19, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 03 Sep 2019, 23:02
weichen1129 wrote:
Hi! The Rotman website says EA Round applicants will get a decision by Sep 3, but I haven't heard anything yet.

Hi even I didn't get any notification and its 4th Already. Results were supposed to be announced on 3rd.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 03 Sep 2019, 23:50
deven1009 wrote:
weichen1129 wrote:

Hi even I didn't get any notification and its 4th Already. Results were supposed to be announced on 3rd.

Looks like the 'timeframe' is not carried out. Kind of frustrating. Guess we'll have to wait longer.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 04 Sep 2019, 09:35
Is anybody still seeing an error when accessing the Rotman Account?
"You account is currently disabled. Please contact the system administrator for details"

I previously reached out to them about similar error. They acknowledged it and mentioned that it should be fixed now. However, I still get the error.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 04 Sep 2019, 18:52
Anybody who applied in the early round and yet to receive any decision notification or update?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 04 Sep 2019, 18:57
Hello everyone
I wanted to ask what is the minimum work experience required to apply for MBA to Rotman?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 16 Sep 2019, 12:56
Anyone who submitted their application in the last week of August receive an interview call yet? If yes then within how many days was the call received

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 17 Sep 2019, 09:14
Hi guys! Was just wondering how should I answer to the question, "What is your Primary relationship to Toronto?" I am an international applicant so I do not have any prior relationship. Do I select "Other" and indicate "N.A"?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 650 Q42 V32

Show Tags

New post 17 Sep 2019, 09:30
i am from a medical backgroud, but i would like to get into buisness world. can anyone advise on the requirements at rotmann for mba in finance or international buisness for a person with my profile
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 17 Sep 2019, 10:52
Pn28 wrote:
Anyone who submitted their application in the last week of August receive an interview call yet? If yes then within how many days was the call received

Pn28

From the decision tracker, I see that many of the applicants who applied in August are still waiting for an update on their application. So, I doubt anyone who applied in the last week of August received an update.
Re: Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2020 Intake) Class of 2022   [#permalink] 17 Sep 2019, 10:52

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 40 posts ] 

Calling all Rotman(Toronto) MBA Applicants(2020 Intake) Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: Karr32