GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 09 Dec 2019, 17:17

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status  
Sia Admissions Representative
G
Affiliations: NYU, Yale
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2019, 06:34
Hi Vdt,

I recommend you reach out to the school to clarify. To my understanding, however, no schools request that you send your official certificate/diploma - that is yours to keep and frame if you so choose. Typically, a university request that your school sends an official transcript, stamped to the institution (meaning it goes from institution to institution).

I hope this helps.

Good luck!

Susan

Vdt wrote:
Yes, their email says they need hard copies of the aforementioned documents within the next couple of weeks.

+1 (646) 690 - 9996

Contact us for a complimentary profile evaluation
Intern
Intern
B
GRE 1: Q160 V160
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2019, 08:41
Any updates yet? It is so quiet in here. I am waiting for that big wave of invites.
BSchool Moderator
G
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
WE: Marketing (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2019, 08:56
Nope, no wave yet just trickles! Looks like another school has joined the 'make 'em wait longer' bandwagon! :|

meme2019 wrote:
Any updates yet? It is so quiet in here. I am waiting for that big wave of invites.

Is Berkeley Haas your dream school?
Join the applicant conversation on this thread.

My GMAT debrief: 12 weeks to 720 --> 3 weeks to 750
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 24 Oct 2019, 09:03
What is going on with invites this time around? Anyone has a projected date based on previous information?
Intern
Intern
Schools: Anderson '22 (I)

Show Tags

New post 28 Oct 2019, 10:44
Has anyone been to the interview yet? Is it the same format and questions as previous years?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 29 Oct 2019, 07:56
It is so quiet in here. Not many applying to UCLA? Do we have an update on more interviews?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 29 Oct 2019, 08:02
Any interview debriefs yet?

Posted from my mobile device
BSchool Moderator
G

Show Tags

New post 29 Oct 2019, 08:05
The UCLA decision tracker is pretty quiet. I can't believe there aren't many applying to Anderson. Either people are being extra secretive about their invites :tongue_opt1 or the school seems to be doing multiple rounds of reading! Anybody's guess right now!

I see some recent invites from India, so my hopes are both rising and sinking simultaneously! :|

meme2019 wrote:
It is so quiet in here. Not many applying to UCLA? Do we have an update on more interviews?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 29 Oct 2019, 08:33
Radio silence over here - I've applied from Dubai.

meme2019 wrote:
What is going on with invites this time around? Anyone has a projected date based on previous information?
BSchool Moderator
G

Show Tags

New post 29 Oct 2019, 18:19
I received an interview invite today at 5:30 am IST (5 pm Pacific Time). It seems like they are currently reviewing Indian applicants since there were two other updates from Indian applicants yesterday.

Couple of things I wanted to mention that might help those who are still waiting to hear:

1. It seems like they send invites at the end of the business day, pacific time. Observed this trend for Indian applicants at least, as I heard from RPSingh18 that he received the invitation at 5:30 am IST yesterday.

2. I logged into the portal an hour before the email came (maybe for the thousandth time) and noticed a change on the application details page. There's no change in status, but if you see the message in the image below and a few extra red crosses for transcripts/degrees appear in your checklist, take that as a positive sign of your email invite arriving shortly after (provided your application was complete and ready for review earlier). :)

Attachment:
Screenshot 2019-10-30 at 6.33.53 AM.png
Screenshot 2019-10-30 at 6.33.53 AM.png [ 93.71 KiB | Viewed 2071 times ]

I hope this helps in some way, and best of luck to everyone waiting to hear back!

variantguy wrote:
The UCLA decision tracker is pretty quiet. I can't believe there aren't many applying to Anderson. Either people are being extra secretive about their invites :tongue_opt1 or the school seems to be doing multiple rounds of reading! Anybody's guess right now!

I see some recent invites from India, so my hopes are both rising and sinking simultaneously! :|

meme2019 wrote:

Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests
Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Oct 2019, 19:16
I received an interview invite today too. Btw what did you do about the hard copy requirement for the degree certificate? I am planning on calling the admissions team about it tomorrow.
Sloan MIT School Moderator
P
Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2019, 10:49
My LinkedIn Profile just got checked out by the strategy team OF UCLA Anderson. I remember that McDonough did the same a week ago before releasing their decision.

I want others to tell if they got the same kind of notification?
Please keep the forums active guys, every small update can fill someone else with hope
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GMAT 2: 760 Q51 V41
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2019, 07:56
For international applicants - You did not send your original degree certificate and marksheet did you. My undergrad institution scanned a copy of each, signed it and sent it along. That would do right?
BSchool Moderator
G

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2019, 08:20
Yep, I did the same. Both my undergrad and postgrad institutions scanned and attested copies of the degree and marksheets. I think that's the standard 'transcripts' issued by Indian institutions.

The only way I can get another set of originals from my colleges is if I've lost the ones I was originally issued and have an FIR to prove it. :P

sidsharma1989 wrote:
For international applicants - You did not send your original degree certificate and marksheet did you. My undergrad institution scanned a copy of each, signed it and sent it along. That would do right?

P

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2019, 08:36
sidsharma1989 wrote:

I did even less. I sent the Provisional Degree, CLC and all marksheets. Nothing more. My University is in a separate city so I'll have to leave everything and go out for 2-3 days

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2019, 12:04
I have not heard anything on UCLA. How are they rolling out their invites? It is very strange this year.
P

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2019, 12:30
meme2019 wrote:
I have not heard anything on UCLA. How are they rolling out their invites? It is very strange this year.

Call the admissions office and ask them.
However many have written it already.
I wanted stuff to be added to my application that they declined. But I am positive about the response in a few days. May be hours.

I really wanna go to UCLA
Intern
Intern
Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2019, 13:18
Businessconquerer wrote:
meme2019 wrote:

Call the admissions office and ask them.
However many have written it already.
I wanted stuff to be added to my application that they declined. But I am positive about the response in a few days. May be hours.

I really wanna go to UCLA

Seems like they are slowly sending them out as they evaluate apps. My friend got one 2 weeks ago, I got mine this week. Pretty similar profiles. Seems random.
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Anderson '22 (S)

Show Tags

New post 04 Nov 2019, 16:35
Has anyone from East Asia received interview invitation? I have been waiting for over a month. Do I still have chance of being invited? :cry:
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 14 Nov 2019, 16:48
Any updates?

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022   [#permalink] 14 Nov 2019, 16:48

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4    Next  [ 70 posts ] 

Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: mpriestly