Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 01:08 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 01:08

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 167 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [2]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Management of Technology/ General Management
Schools:Berkeley Haas, Stanford, MIT Sloan, INSEADw/$$
 Q48  V44
GPA: 3.9
WE 1: Five years in hi-tech in sales/marketing roles
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 978 [1]
Given Kudos: 13
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.8
WE:General Management (Retail)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [1]
Given Kudos: 18
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Re: INSEAD Sept 2012 Intake - Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
Kudos
Hello Everyone

I just wanted to clarify whether do we need to send any documents by post to INSEAD? I believe we need to upload scanned copies of the transcripts and electronically submit the recommendations. Once an offer is made by INSEAD, then we need to send the documents by post.

Am I right?

Thank you very much!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Kudos
LSEguy wrote:
I have not submitted the application yet. Where can I upload the scanned documents?
I am unable to find any link in the application where I need to upload the transcripts etc..

Please help

Thanks!

I submitted my transcript via air mail.
As somebody posted above you can also submit online as (doc, jpeg etc,) after your have submitted your application.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 282 [1]
Given Kudos: 48
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Schools: Ross '14 (M$)
Send PM
Kudos
RAS2012 wrote:
kt780 wrote:
career goals and why INSEAD essay has a word limit of 300+250 = 550..but as soon as i paste anything above 300 ..word count turns red...am i missing something..or there s a problem with pdf file??

thanks

hey kt, i had the same issue but i went ahead and pasted my 550 words - also my 'check your progress' kept saying 74/75 fields and i couldn't find that last missing field even with the highlights! so i just submitted the app anyway and got a confirmation that it was complete

By the way, for those who submitted - did you reply to your coordinator's email ?

--
why do you overcomplicate things? There are empty fields that you don't need to fill, such as married-# of children if you are single.
The only problem I had is that system did not like job essay 3 (for those who don't work) was empty. So I inserted 'n/a' and submitted the application
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 167 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
kt780 wrote:
Can we edit fonts in the pdf file or will it be as per default setting?

I don't think taht we can edit the font.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 167 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
LSEguy - You should contact INSEAD for that immediately. I got the below email on Sept 30th. And to my knowledge, one should get this email within 1 to 3 days from the submission date. There is no harm in just calling the regular number and making sure that they have received the application and that they will respond soon.

Dear *****
Thank you very much for applying to the INSEAD MBA Programme. I am pleased to inform you that I have received your application package and will be your primary contact during the Admissions Process. I have thoroughly checked the elements you sent and I am happy to confirm your file is now complete and ready to be reviewed for Round 1 on the September 2012 intake. ** As per our Staged Admissions dates, 4 November 2011 is the latest date by which you should hear from us. For more details on our Admissions process, please feel free to consult our website on this given link.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [1]
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
Send PM
Kudos
targetB wrote:
Do we have to send any of the supporting documents (transcripts, photos) physically to INSEAD as part of the application? Or do we have to upload it online after submitting the application form? I have gone through the whole topic but haven't been able to figure it out.

I am a Round 2 applicant and this is my first post :)

You don't need to send anything by mail. After you submit the form, you will have the option to upload supporting docs and the picture.

Good luck in R2.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 44 [1]
Given Kudos: 29
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
Send PM
Kudos
Hhaha. :) Congrats on your great score though. that is amazing!

So based on your question, I am assuming that you did not request Pearson to send over the scores at the beginning of your exam (when you could choose to have them send to 5 - 6 schools).

I want to say that you could apply without having Pearson sending over the official score report, but I really don't want to mess things up for you. I would encourage you to start your application right away, but definitely contact admission staff to clear up this detail as soon as possible (so that if you DO need the official report prior to submission, you can get that done).
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Kudos
pgoel46 wrote:
enkie wrote:
pgoel46 wrote:
Hi friends

:( , they have specifically asked in profile 5 , Activity , from date to to date and country region...my present profile of consulting for my own company does involve a lot of travel in India only.....but I feel , i will have to leave that field atleast blank...
any idea , how difficuilt it would be for Insead to give me a interview call, if i have a great application and GMAT score otherwise...

Hi, My advice, leave it blank! period.

Don't make fool of yourself by putting experiences in India in 'International Section'.
Instead try and bring our your 'international motivation' in your essays. There are many opportunities in their.

Sorry for being blunt. But don't get swayed. you don't have Int Exp. so you don't. focus else where.

INSEAD asks you to show 'International motivation' - why you want to go international? (even without Int Exp)
see this admissions directors video, and refer to video portion starting at 2:00 minutes. see if you get some cues.
LINK: https://mba.insead.edu/admissions/

All the best
Caio!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
Send PM
Kudos
KIRANR9P wrote:
folks, I have a questions,

I have submitted the application, and I got a application confirmation receipt. It also request me to upload the GMAT and Toefl scores. However I uploaded the GMAT score, but I need to delete it so that I can have a consolidated sheet for both GMAT and TOEFL. But there is no option to delete the already uploaded document. Do anyone have any idea on how to do it.

Hi Kiranr9p,
I had a similar issue, and the technical people from the website used to upload the documents (something @etheryl.net if I remember right) were very helpful. I'd suggest sending them an email.
BSchool Moderator
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
Send PM
Kudos
KIRANR9P wrote:
What happens after we submit the applicaiton, upload the documents and make payment. Do we get any mails sayinng that your application is complete ?

I think we do get an email - from one of the admission coordinators - stating that the application is complete and being reviewed. My guess would be that we should get such a mail within a week of submission of the complete application.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
Send PM
Kudos
In fact, I've managed to find in my email archives that it took INSEAD a little over a week to confirm my application was complete. I did apply several weeks before the deadline, so maybe they just kept it in the inbox until a decent number of early birds like myself applied.

All that to say there's no need to panic at the moment being ;)

pgoel46 wrote:
ok , thanks..:)

coinpan wrote:
Hi pgoel,
I wouldn't worry too much for another a few more days: you submitted your application within 24h of the deadline, and I would assume several hundreds have done the same. It's bound to take a bit of time to go through such a load of applications. I would start worrying some time next week if you still don't here from them.

pgoel46 wrote:
Hi Vansh
when did you submitted your application, because i submitted it on 7th morning, and have still not recieved any mail..
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [1]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: General Management, International Business
Send PM
Kudos
pgoel46 wrote:
ok , thanks..:)

coinpan wrote:
Hi pgoel,
I wouldn't worry too much for another a few more days: you submitted your application within 24h of the deadline, and I would assume several hundreds have done the same. It's bound to take a bit of time to go through such a load of applications. I would start worrying some time next week if you still don't here from them.

pgoel46 wrote:
Hi Vansh
when did you submitted your application, because i submitted it on 7th morning, and have still not recieved any mail..

I got a mail today mentioning that my application is complete. I submitted on 03/dec. So for others, who submitted after 03-Dec, may take few more days to get this mail.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.33
WE:Corporate Finance (Other)
Send PM
Kudos
R1 Applicants - the decisions are pouring in. Just received a phone call from INSEAD offering me a position for fall 2012. Cheers.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Other
GMAT 1: 770 Q51 V44
GPA: 3.9
WE:Business Development (Retail)
Send PM
Kudos
Got my +33 call today at my desk - wasn't expecting it at all. Phew!
See you in Sept 11, Insead-ers!

Good luck to everyone waiting....
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Kudos
worry not!

sooner or later it will come through.

give it 48 hrs.

all the best!

AmaliaAvram wrote:
Hello everyone,

I was wondering whether those of you who submitted an application for R2 close to the deadline (on 6th or 7th December) already received a confirmation e-mail from your assigned coordinator.

I managed to submit mine on 6th December around 22:00, but did not receive any feedback from the University yet.

Thank you!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
i'm in north america, got my call today, i'm in @ fontainebleau! best of luck to all!
Manager
Manager
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
Send PM
Kudos
No Calls today?

Did AN already call anyone?
GMAT Club Bot