GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Jun 2019, 02:53

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2019, 03:19
zirham wrote:
annarah wrote:
zirham wrote:
Has anyone been wait listed? I just received an email that I've been wait listed and my application will be reviewed in the last round. I applied in R3 and I'm a PR holder!

Posted from my mobile device

Hi Zirham! Yes I am in the wait list too, I applied in R1 though. My app is going to be reviewed again in April. When was your deadline of application, Feb?

No it was 15th March. They got back within 10 days that my application has been put on wait list and will be reviewed again in R4. No mention of interview or anything. Did you have your interview?

Also, what sort of an email did you receive regarding the waitlist?
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2019, 09:46
Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are doing well.

I have received the offer from the Mmkg program 4 days back only.
However,this is the first time I'm using this app and unable to understand how i can get myself added in the watsapp group of the students who have been selected.
I tried sending a PM to Akriti23 also. It'll be highly appreciated if anyone can help.

Additionally, I wanted to understand From the Indians who have applied weather spending 40 lakhs for the one year course is actually worth it or not? As of now the first batch will graduate this year so I'm sckeptical about the ROI as I'd be taking a huge amount of loan for this. Insights from all the students shall be highly appreciated.
Thanks

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Apr 2019, 09:01
What’re the chances of acceptance if you just have a great gpa (4.5/5) and IELTS scores?
For MMKG at Schulich

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 17 Jun 2019, 23:15
annarah wrote:
Hi guys, Just an update: So they've put my application in the wait list pool and they're saying we'll review it again in our next round of admissions and will get back to me. Does the next round mean this same year before Sept 2019? I'm sort of heartbroken for now :(

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 17 Jun 2019, 23:16
Hello Annarah,

Thank you for creating this new topic for us! Did you hear back from school? And are you still on wait list?

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!   [#permalink] 17 Jun 2019, 23:16

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   [ 85 posts ] 

Calling Schulich MMKG Masters of Marketing Fall 2019 applicants!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: pushpitkc