GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 13 Jul 2020, 06:57

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
GRE 1: Q168 V157
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 May 2020, 08:46
icanhazmba wrote:
Impala59 I'm sorry you were waitlisted. Honestly, your GRE score is great and in the top 20 percentile of the class at Simon. Have you been in contact with someone at the admissions office through this time? In addition to providing updates through the portal, it's a good idea to reiterate your interest through soft updates/check-ins with the admissions team once every month or so. This is basically to signal to the admissions committee that if they offer you a spot, you are likely to attend. I hope things turn around for you!

Hi icanhazmba,

Thank you for your kind words.

I would love to drop them an update on mail asking about the status. However, on the portal, they have explicitly mentioned refraining the applicants from sharing updates (in any form) on the Admissions Office mail and that only the items submitted via the 'Waitlisted Applicants Only' section will be considered.
Intern
Intern
S
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 2.67
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 May 2020, 09:34
Impala59 Ah, I see how that puts you in a bind. Some schools assign waitlist managers you can provide soft updates to every once in a while, depending on how receptive they are of communication from you. It's quite subjective, really. Anyway, I wish you the best once again. These are trying times, but let's keep powering through.
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Simon '22 (A$)
GPA: 3.34
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 24 May 2020, 21:52
I guess I was one of the luckier ones. In a previous post, I mentioned I submitted my application on May 1st, but I had to update a couple of parts to my application before it was considered complete, which I was able to complete it on May 4th. I interviewed within 48 hours and received a decision within 24 hours. So really it was like 3-4 days for me.

I did ask them to expedite the process for me though. If I were you, I would get in touch with Sharise Kent and see if she could expedite the process for you
Intern
Intern
B
GRE 1: Q160 V157

Show Tags

New post 02 Jun 2020, 12:22
Is there any https://gmatclub.com/chat group for the admitted students?
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Simon '22 (A$)
GPA: 3.34
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 08 Jun 2020, 05:58
sn2225 Im not sure! I would like to know if there is one within the gmatclub. I know admits are immediately invited to the 2022 class Slack. Hope that helps.
Intern
Intern
B
GRE 1: Q160 V157

Show Tags

New post 08 Jun 2020, 13:29
ekeiyoung wrote:
sn2225 Im not sure! I would like to know if there is one within the gmatclub. I know admits are immediately invited to the 2022 class Slack. Hope that helps.

Joined Slack.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]   [#permalink] 08 Jun 2020, 13:29

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   [ 306 posts ] 

Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [Class of 2022]

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: MsInvBanker