GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 17 Sep 2019, 18:06

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling Terry(Georgia) Applicants (2015 Intake)Class of 2017

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations, Leadership
WE: Supply Chain Management (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling Terry(Georgia) Applicants (2015 Intake)Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2015, 01:39
Thanks for replying! I was told that I could expect the decision in the 1st week of March! But, I learn from the posts here that I cant expect anything before the 13th of March which is the decisions deadline.
Anyone who received decision before the deadline??

Regards,

Ram.
ebookworm wrote:
I'm afraid that is no indication. That is sent to all students who apply. Its been only a week since you applied. Too early to expect something.
Manager
Manager

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2015, 02:09
ebookworm wrote:
ramki1985 wrote:
Hello All,

I had applied to Terry MBA and was interviewed on the 18th of Feb. I havent received an admit yet. However, I received an email from UGA housing to register for on campus housing.
Below is the email I received. Did everyone receive this? Does this to any slightest extent indicate that I might receive an admit?? Just curious :|

----------------------
Graduate students with completed applications to UGA may immediately register for on-campus housing—no need to wait for that acceptance letter! Choose Family and Graduate Housing now and make your transition to the University of Georgia as easy as 1, 2, 3!

1. Visit

housing.uga.edu/family-graduate to register.
2. Choose an apartment.

3. Execute a contract and move in.

It’s that simple. No hassles, no stress.

Watch our

video about how to make your UGA experience even better by living in a supportive community of your peers.

The University of Georgia's Family and Graduate Housing facilities are designed to provide convenient and comfortable living at a minimal cost. Nearly 1,300 graduate students and their families live in one- and two-bedroom apartments in one of our three on-campus communities—University Village, Rogers Road and Brandon Oaks—all located on campus and city bus routes. We provide playground areas for children, picnic areas, pavilions and garden plots. Community room facilities are available for residents who wish to host events, birthday parties and meetings.

Register now for fall 2015 housing!

--University Housing

I'm afraid that is no indication. That is sent to all students who apply. Its been only a week since you applied. Too early to expect something.

ramki1985, I too got similar false hopes when I saw this email :D ebookworm, did you guys also get this email when you applied in the previous round? I'm curious if the booking just opened up yesterday and so we were all sent the email or if applicants get it in each round.
Intern
Intern
B
WE: Operations (Hospitality and Tourism)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Calling Terry(Georgia) Applicants (2015 Intake)Class of 2017  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2015, 02:44
MBAGirl17 wrote:
ebookworm wrote:
ramki1985 wrote:
Hello All,

I had applied to Terry MBA and was interviewed on the 18th of Feb. I havent received an admit yet. However, I received an email from UGA housing to register for on campus housing.
Below is the email I received. Did everyone receive this? Does this to any slightest extent indicate that I might receive an admit?? Just curious :|

----------------------
Graduate students with completed applications to UGA may immediately register for on-campus housing—no need to wait for that acceptance letter! Choose Family and Graduate Housing now and make your transition to the University of Georgia as easy as 1, 2, 3!

1. Visit

housing.uga.edu/family-graduate to register.
2. Choose an apartment.

3. Execute a contract and move in.

It’s that simple. No hassles, no stress.

Watch our

video about how to make your UGA experience even better by living in a supportive community of your peers.

The University of Georgia's Family and Graduate Housing facilities are designed to provide convenient and comfortable living at a minimal cost. Nearly 1,300 graduate students and their families live in one- and two-bedroom apartments in one of our three on-campus communities—University Village, Rogers Road and Brandon Oaks—all located on campus and city bus routes. We provide playground areas for children, picnic areas, pavilions and garden plots. Community room facilities are available for residents who wish to host events, birthday parties and meetings.

Register now for fall 2015 housing!

--University Housing

ramki1985, I too got similar false hopes when I saw this email :D ebookworm, did you guys also get this email when you applied in the previous round? I'm curious if the booking just opened up yesterday and so we were all sent the email or if applicants get it in each round.

I haven't received that mail at all..because i applied for housing sometime ago already. However, a friend of mine who applied in round 2 with me, also received the email yesterday. So i'm guessing they sent out this email to everyone just yesterday. Secondly, the apartments are only going to be up for application from march. So i guess, they are prepping for the apps by sending this in last week of feb. Which makes it obvious that there wasn't much point in sending the housing application email in earlier rounds.

ramki1985 You may receive an interview invite way before the decision deadline. The decision deadline will only give out final decision after the interview. Good luck!
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V33

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2015, 14:01
Hi, anyone applied by 15th Jan deadline received any communication from the school ?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 610 Q42 V33
GMAT 2: 510 Q38 V23
GPA: 2.9
WE: Military Officer (Military & Defense)

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2015, 13:11
Just got my admit today!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2015, 21:46
kylealexa wrote:
Just got my admit today!

Hi, did they take your Interview ?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 610 Q42 V33
GMAT 2: 510 Q38 V23
GPA: 2.9
WE: Military Officer (Military & Defense)

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2015, 21:58
rohanjain0112 wrote:
kylealexa wrote:
Just got my admit today!

Hi, did they take your Interview ?

Yes, I did my interview about two weeks ago.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2015, 23:40
Hi All,

Have applied by 15th Jan deadline and still haven't received any communication. Almost 2 months and no updates.

Anybody on the same boat ?
Manager
Manager

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2015, 22:54
Dinged.. To be honest, quite amused by this decision.
Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 600 Q44 V28
GMAT 2: 660 Q44 V35

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2015, 08:26
Hi, anyone who may have applied for the March 5 deadline. Have you received any communication from the school ?
Current Student
Concentration: Operations, General Management
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2015, 02:01
We have a Terry-admitted students group on Whatsapp to connect with each other.

If any of the admitted students who arent a part of the group wish to join, please message me.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling Terry(Georgia) Applicants (2015 Intake)Class of 2017   [#permalink] 30 Mar 2015, 02:01

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   [ 51 posts ] 

Calling Terry(Georgia) Applicants (2015 Intake)Class of 2017

new topic post reply Update application status