SORT BY
Most helpful
SORT BY
Recent interviewed
SORT BY
Recent posted
Debrief posted on  Mar 27 2019 [#permalink] CEIBS, Full Time MBA
Off Campus with Adcom Interviewed on: Feb 28 2019 Final Decision: Admitted

"Interview was purely conversational. Most of the questions were around my work and my motivations for an MBA. 1. Walk me through your resume 2. Why MBA and why now 3. Why CEIBS 4. What were some of the mistakes made by you in your entrepreneurial journey? 5. Given a chance what would you do differently? 6. What will you add to the class? 7. What are your post-MBA goals? 8. Describe a work challenge you encountered and how you handled it? 9. Any questions for the interviewer."

p27051 from India GMAT 720;
0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Feb 24 2019 [#permalink] CEIBS, Full Time MBA
Skype Interviewed on: Jan 18 2019 Final Decision: Admitted

"Duration: about 40 minutes Interviewers: 2 person Highlight: Bad Skype connection. So bad I can't hear the interviewers very well; I'm sure they can't hear me well. And the image was kinda bad too. But fortunately, the interview continued through a phone call. Questions as following: 1. Walk me through your resume. 2. Your short term goal was xxx, what is your motivation? Why would you need an MBA for it? You could achieve it through another route. 3. What skill do you need (to develop) to reach your short term goal? 4. Shanghai is competitive, what if you were unable to find xxx post MBA? Backup plan? 5. Why Shanghai? Why CEIBS? Compare to other MBA you applied. Is Shanghai / CEIBS still your final choice if u get all school's offer? 6. Any international exp? How do you react to cultural diversity? Give example. 7. How can u contribute to your classmates? 8. Mandarin is crucial in China. How would you bridge the gap? 9.any question for us? *also, the interview questions were quite similar to those found from google."

sucal000 GMAT 690; WE: 96 months; Manufacturing
0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no