GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 25 Aug 2019, 15:41

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

My Chances at Harvard - Post All Profile Evaluation Requests Here!

new topic post reply Update application status  
MBA Admissions Consultant
G
Re: My Chances at Harvard - Post All Profile Evaluation Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2019, 09:40
lawyerprofile wrote:
GMAT: 760 (V: 44,Q:49, IR: 7, AWA: 6)
IELTS: 8/9
Law School GPA: 9.3/10
XIIth : 93%
Xth: 10/10 CGPA

Nationality:Indian

3 years of work experience as a lawyer with independent offices.
I practice across constitutional law courts as well as trial and appellate forums. I have also argued across income tax and company law tribunals.
Graduated out of a law school (ranked in top 10) with 15+ university awards on convocation.
Won 2 National Debates, an international policy research competition as well as a national and an international moot.
Published across national and international law journals.
Headed the Mercantile Law School Review as Chief Editor.
Also a volunteer lawyer for the State Legal Services Authority (represented in around 15 matters therein)
Internships include Chief Justice, Attorney General as well as a reputed international organisation

Cited by constitutional courts as well as wrote a paper whose suggestions were taken up for framing a major state government scheme and later a Union Law.

Posted from my mobile device

The information you provided is competitive for HBS. Why do you want an MBA?

Listen to Admissions Straight Talk for interviews with admissions directors, MBAs, test prep pros, and financial aid sources.
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Intern
Intern
Re: My Chances at Harvard - Post All Profile Evaluation Requests Here!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2019, 12:21
Undergrad: 3.51 GPA studying econ, math, and Chinese from a top 10 US school
GMAT: 760 (49 Q, 42 V)
WE: 4 years of Corporate Strategy for an F500
Extracurriculars:NCAA D1 athlete, ~50 hours/year volunteering for past 11 years, head of small affinity group at work
Post-MBA goal:investment banking and eventually PE/asset management
White American male

Is this profile competitive? Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!
G

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2019, 12:54
wabo22 wrote:
Extracurriculars:NCAA D1 athlete, ~50 hours/year volunteering for past 11 years, head of small affinity group at work
White American male

A few quick questions: Did you complete undergrad 4 years ago? Did your volunteering start in high school? Can you show leadership on and/or off the job? Any international exposure? Progression on the job?

Linda

Listen to Admissions Straight Talk for interviews with admissions directors, MBAs, test prep pros, and financial aid sources.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2019, 13:24
wabo22 wrote:
White American male

A few quick questions: Did you complete undergrad 4 years ago? Did your volunteering start in high school? Can you show leadership on and/or off the job? Any international exposure? Progression on the job?

Linda[/quote]

I completed undergrad 3 years ago (2016) but anticipating 4 years of WE when I start my MBA. I started volunteering at the start of high school. In my job, I have leadership leading projects and being a leader in the affinity group I'm part of; off the job, most leadership is in my religious organizations. International--I've traveled a lot personally internationally and spent a summer volunteering in a developing economy, and speak 4 languages but no work experience abroad (just working with a global team). I've been promoted once, near a second promotion, and have a lot more responsibility in my role than when I started working.
G

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2019, 14:13
wabo22 wrote:
wabo22 wrote:
White American male

Linda

I completed undergrad 3 years ago (2016) but anticipating 4 years of WE when I start my MBA. I started volunteering at the start of high school. In my job, I have leadership leading projects and being a leader in the affinity group I'm part of; off the job, most leadership is in my religious organizations. International--I've traveled a lot personally internationally and spent a summer volunteering in a developing economy, and speak 4 languages but no work experience abroad (just working with a global team). I've been promoted once, near a second promotion, and have a lot more responsibility in my role than when I started working.[/quote]

Hi Wabook.

Thanks for the additional information. All excellent. You have a competitive profile for top MBA programs including HBS. If you would like help with your MBA application, please let me know.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2019, 23:04
Undergrad: BBA with a specialization in Finance and Computer Science (Dual Degree) at a good school in Canada
- GPA: 3.7 (Had 2Fs and a D but retook the courses and got good grades on them the second time around)
- GMAT: 760
Grade 12 Result: 70%
Certifications: CFA
Work Experience: Deloitte Consulting - 3 years of work experience, expecting my 2nd promotion soon (BTA -> Consultant -> Senior Consultant)
Extra Curriculars/Social Work/Leadership Experience
- Pro Bono cases: Spent 600+ hours in the past 3.5 years working on pro bono bases
- Leadership Positions at school clubs
- Tried to start a couple of startups but it didn't work out

Questions:
- How much does a low score in highschool/a couple of Fs in undergrad hurt me?
- Does that fact that I did 2 hard degrees and CFA all at the same time make up for that?
- Does having a CFA help me tell my story/have a strong profile since my end goal is to work in MBB/Tier 1 Investment Bank?

Post MBA Goals:
- MBB: I really like the culture at Bain. PE due diligence would prolly be my top choice if I was to work there.
- MS/GS/JPM: Investment Banking

I can provide more info if needed. What are my chances of getting on Harvard and what are my chances of getting into a top 10 MBA in the States?
PS: I'm an American and Canadian dual citizen if that matters :)
G

Show Tags

New post 06 Aug 2019, 19:43
AdmitChanceFinder wrote:
Undergrad: BBA with a specialization in Finance and Computer Science (Dual Degree) at a good school in Canada
- GPA: 3.7 (Had 2Fs and a D but retook the courses and got good grades on them the second time around)
Work Experience: Deloitte Consulting - 3 years of work experience, expecting my 2nd promotion soon (BTA -> Consultant -> Senior Consultant)
- Pro Bono cases: Spent 600+ hours in the past 3.5 years working on pro bono bases

Questions:
- Does that fact that I did 2 hard degrees and CFA all at the same time make up for that?
- Does having a CFA help me tell my story/have a strong profile since my end goal is to work in MBB/Tier 1 Investment Bank?

Post MBA Goals:
- MBB: I really like the culture at Bain. PE due diligence would prolly be my top choice if I was to work there.

I can provide more info if needed. What are my chances of getting on Harvard and what are my chances of getting into a top 10 MBA in the States?

AdmitChanceFinder,

Thanks for your post. Dual citizenship helps.

Let me address your questions:

1. High school grades are irrelevant. Undergraduate grades are relevant. Schools will want to know context for those F's. However, if whatever caused them is no longer an influence on your performance and you provide lots of evidence that you can perform academically and professionally, which you are doing, you should be OK in the greater top 10. Can't promise HBS, but I do think given the rest of your qualifications and your goals, that it makes sense for you to apply to HBS. No need to reject yourself.
2. All that sure helps a lot.
3. The CFA is a highly credible credential and evidences a serious interest in finance.

For advice on mitigating your GPA, please see 5 As for your Low GPA..
For insight into Bain, please see Bain & Company’s Keith Bevans Talks About Careers, Life at Bain
For general perspective, "Your Past Doesn't Define You."

Please let me know if you'd like help with your MBA application.

Best,
Linda

Intern
Intern
B
Schools: HBS 2+2 '24

Show Tags

New post 07 Aug 2019, 00:58
Hey,
Name- Ravi Makani
Nationality- Indian
Age-21
Degree-Final year BTech in Pharmaceutical chemistry and tech
Institute of chemical technology, Mumbai

GPA-8.8/10
GMAT score-740

Internships-
1. Summer intern at Sanofi India
2. Business development and marketing intern at Vital labs Pvt Ltd
3. Research associate at Syngenta Biosciences Pvt Ltd.
4. Marketing and sales intern at colourzone chemtech Pvt Ltd.

Academic certificates-
1. Green belt six Sigma course from KPMG
2. Business management certificate from NPTEL

Leadership achievements-
1. Sports secretary in third year BTech where i headed a team of 20 core members and conducted 5 events with a budget of around 1-1.5lakh rupees each and a sports fest with a budget of 26lakhs. I also promoted sports culture in the institute and introduced 2 new sports teams in the institute namely Swimming and Kho-Kho.
2. Volunteered for the institute's tedx event in 2017
3. Sponsorship head of the institute's annual research journal called The Bombay technologist.
4. Placement coordinator for the batch of 2020

Other achievements:
1. Industry defined problem winner with a cash prize of 24,000 rupees.
2. Winner of badminton and swimming singles event in one of the inter college sports fests and a bunch of other sports achievements in my high school.
3. Volunteered in almost every fest in the institute.
4. A few community service certificates.

I come from a chemical manufacturing business background and my goal is to expand my family business and venture into healthcare industry.

I want to apply for deffered mba courses offered by Harvard and alike schools. Is it a good enough profile to get me selected for the interview? And to get an admit?

Sia Admissions Representative
G
Affiliations: NYU, Yale

Show Tags

New post 07 Aug 2019, 10:30
Hi AdmitChanceFinder,

Thank you for your post and for sharing your profile. Also, congratulations on a 760 GMAT. I have addressed your questions below (in blue):

Questions:
- How much does a low score in highschool/a couple of Fs in undergrad hurt me? The grades that adcoms take into consideration are your undergraduate scores. Where your Fs and D early in your undergraduate studies? With a CFA and a high GMAT score, you should be ok (provided your Fs and D were early on). That said, you will need to address your undergraduate performance in your applications.
- Does that fact that I did 2 hard degrees and CFA all at the same time make up for that? Indeed, this will be viewed positively in your application.
- Does having a CFA help me tell my story/have a strong profile since my end goal is to work in MBB/Tier 1 Investment Bank? From personal experience, the CFA carries a lot of weight in finance. Getting an MBA with a CFA already in hand makes a great difference in your application and your post-degree placement, especially with your goal in mind. Be sure to spend time articulating how your experiences have shaped your career, and how you need an MBA to propel your career in MBB/Tier 1 Investment Bank.

All your accomplishments are data points that tell the adcom you are a competitive candidate. Data points without a story does not make for a compelling candidate, however - the institutions want well-rounded candidates in their cohort. Be sure you bring your personality to the page.

If you would like to continue this conversation offline, please reach out.

Good luck!

Susan

AdmitChanceFinder wrote:

Questions:

Post MBA Goals:

+1 (646) 690 - 9996

Contact us for a complimentary profile evaluation
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V36
GPA: 3.32
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 11 Aug 2019, 09:03
Hi.I am planning to apply to various B-schools in the next admission cycle(Class of 2022).I am posting my profile to understand my strengths and weaknesses so that I can work on potential gaps in my profile.

Background and nationality 23,M,Indian
Undergrad Information : B.Tech from IIT Kharagpur.GPA of 3.32/4
GMAT: 730(Q 51,V36) ( I have taken the GMAT in Dec 2016)
Work experience and leadership :
Completed 2 years of work experience at a major tobacco based FMCG. Will have 4 years of work experience by the time of joining.Work domain includes-Project management, Capital investment planning and execution,Operational excellence.
My current role involves me spearheading over 20 projects across the division.I was also the project engineer for execution of a brownfield factory in my first role.

Community and others:
Plethora of extracurricular activities at Undergrad level-
-Elected student representative during my final year of undergrad
-Represented the college in Inter-IIT Tech meet and also lead the hall of residence in inter-hall events.
-Team leader at AIESEC
-Part of the student entrepreneurship cell

Didn’t really participate in any community service activities since I have started working(possible weak-link in my profile)

Post MBA goals
Would like to get into management consulting and strategy and eventually settle down in one company,which I would like to lead.I also have ambitious plans of coming back to India and doing something meaningful in the agricultural sector through technology.

Anything else?
I would also like to get scholarship(full or part waiver of tuition) in whichever B-School I might get admitted to.
G

Show Tags

New post 11 Aug 2019, 09:31
sarvaanjan wrote:
Hi.I am planning to apply to various B-schools in the next admission cycle(Class of 2022).I am posting my profile to understand my strengths and weaknesses so that I can work on potential gaps in my profile.

Background and nationality 23,M,Indian
Undergrad Information : B.Tech from IIT Kharagpur.GPA of 3.32/4
GMAT: 730(Q 51,V36) ( I have taken the GMAT in Dec 2016)
Work experience and leadership :
Completed 2 years of work experience at a major tobacco based FMCG. Will have 4 years of work experience by the time of joining.Work domain includes-Project management, Capital investment planning and execution,Operational excellence.
My current role involves me spearheading over 20 projects across the division.I was also the project engineer for execution of a brownfield factory in my first role.

Community and others:
Plethora of extracurricular activities at Undergrad level-
-Elected student representative during my final year of undergrad
-Represented the college in Inter-IIT Tech meet and also lead the hall of residence in inter-hall events.
-Team leader at AIESEC
-Part of the student entrepreneurship cell

Didn’t really participate in any community service activities since I have started working(possible weak-link in my profile)

Post MBA goals
Would like to get into management consulting and strategy and eventually settle down in one company,which I would like to lead.I also have ambitious plans of coming back to India and doing something meaningful in the agricultural sector through technology.

Anything else?
I would also like to get scholarship(full or part waiver of tuition) in whichever B-School I might get admitted to.

Hi Sarvaanjan,

I have a few questions:
1. How many years of full-time work experience do you have? If you are 23 and have 4 years of work experience, that implies you graduated at 19. Please clarify.
2. What is a "brownfield factory"?
3. You mentioned a plethora of community service activities in college. What were the 3 most important ones where you had leadership responsibility?

Thanks,

Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 11 Aug 2019, 10:32
Hi there!

Please find brief answers to your questions-
I have a few questions:
1. How many years of full-time work experience do you have? If you are 23 and have 4 years of work experience, that implies you graduated at 19. Please clarify.

Currently I have 2 years of full time work experience.However,since I am planning to apply next year,by the time I join I shall have 4 years of full-time work experience.
I was responsible for the set-up of a new manufacturing facility within an existing factory.So typically, a brown field project is one where you do not build the factory from scratch but leverage the existing assets such as land,utilities etc.
3. You mentioned a plethora of community service activities in college. What were the 3 most important ones where you had leadership responsibility?
a)Student representative of my hall of residence-Undoubtedly my most significant position of responsibility. I was elected as the student representative and I was leading the hall council, a team of 5-6 individuals,which is responsible for various aspects of the hall of residence such as the maintenance of the assets,student welfare, sports and other extra curricular activities.I was also part of the institute senate and contributed actively in the discussions which shaped the policies in the institute.
b)Captain of Product design team at my hall of residence- I would rate this as my as my number two. I was leading a team of 15 individuals to design a "product concept" from scratch to solve an issue of significance.During my leadership, our team designed "Bhumi" which aimed at improving lives of farmers leveraging technology.Our team won silver medal in the inter-hall technical general championship for the product,the first ever medal in the history of hall of residence. However,I take the most pride in the instilling self-belief in the team which went on to win Gold medal in the next general championship.
c) Entrepreneurship Awareness Drive Co-ordinator,Vijayawada- I was part of the Entrepreneurship cell, IIT Kharagpur and I was given the responsibility of organizing the Entrepreneruship Awareness Drive,a PAN-India event, at the city of Vijayawada. I was responsible for all facets of the event such as event logistics, sponsorship, online and offline publicity.The event turned out to be extremely successful with a footfall close to 1000 students from various colleges of the city.
G

Show Tags

New post 12 Aug 2019, 07:39
sarvaanjan wrote:
Hi there!

Please find brief answers to your questions-
I have a few questions:

Currently I have 2 years of full time work experience.However,since I am planning to apply next year,by the time I join I shall have 4 years of full-time work experience.
I was responsible for the set-up of a new manufacturing facility within an existing factory.So typically, a brown field project is one where you do not build the factory from scratch but leverage the existing assets such as land,utilities etc.
a)Student representative of my hall of residence-Undoubtedly my most significant position of responsibility. I was elected as the student representative and I was leading the hall council, a team of 5-6 individuals,which is responsible for various aspects of the hall of residence such as the maintenance of the assets,student welfare, sports and other extra curricular activities.I was also part of the institute senate and contributed actively in the discussions which shaped the policies in the institute.
b)Captain of Product design team at my hall of residence- I would rate this as my as my number two. I was leading a team of 15 individuals to design a "product concept" from scratch to solve an issue of significance.During my leadership, our team designed "Bhumi" which aimed at improving lives of farmers leveraging technology.Our team won silver medal in the inter-hall technical general championship for the product,the first ever medal in the history of hall of residence. However,I take the most pride in the instilling self-belief in the team which went on to win Gold medal in the next general championship.
c) Entrepreneurship Awareness Drive Co-ordinator,Vijayawada- I was part of the Entrepreneurship cell, IIT Kharagpur and I was given the responsibility of organizing the Entrepreneruship Awareness Drive,a PAN-India event, at the city of Vijayawada. I was responsible for all facets of the event such as event logistics, sponsorship, online and offline publicity.The event turned out to be extremely successful with a footfall close to 1000 students from various colleges of the city.

Very helpful, but I have a few more questions:

1. Is the 3.32 GPA a "translation' from a percentage score or were you graded on the 4.0 scale?
2. If it is a translation, what was your percentage?
3. If it's not a translation, was there any trend to your grades as an undergrad?

Thanks

Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 12 Aug 2019, 09:51
Hi Linda.
I have translated it on a linear scale.
My CGPA was 8.31/10.

G

Show Tags

New post 12 Aug 2019, 21:55
sarvaanjan wrote:
Hi Linda.
I have translated it on a linear scale.
My CGPA was 8.31/10.

Thank you.

First piece of advice: Don't translate your percentage to a GPA unless asked to do so. No offence, but the schools are very experienced interpreting IIT transcripts. An they will do a better job of it.

A 3.32 GPA is very average and below average for the schools you are aiming for. An 8.31 is competitive. Your GMAT is competitive. Your work experience is also competitive. You have a competitive profile for the top MBA programs. Complete your applications with good use of detail, self-reflection and authenticity and your chances are good at top 15 programs.

Best,
Linda

Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.94

Show Tags

New post 13 Aug 2019, 09:35
Hi together,

I would be thankful for a quick profile review. I am in the process of applying to H / S / LBS.
German male management consultant.

My profile:
GPA: 3.94, Dual Degree 2 years in Germany, 2 years in US: BSc from a top 3 German business school, BA from a liberal arts college in the US
GMAT: 700 (41Q...)
Work experience: 3 years in MBB, probably early promotion in top 20% of class; two internships in college (audit, consulting) being selected for program for oustanding interns in both

Extra curriculars:
... at work: lead local office's social impact initiative on helping young immigrants to find apprenticeships, concert/festival photographer
... in college: student government finance chair, represented college at German-American conference at Harvard, led student consulting marketing department, led international marketing project, tutored in finance/operations/marketing, coached university dance team, 2nd in German state (4th in national) HipHop dancing championship, self-employed as graphic designer and photographer (studies completely self-funded)

Questions:
- Do you think I would have a chance at Stanford (dream school) despite my below average GMAT?
- I am trying to counterbalance the low quant score with a 7/8 in the GMAT IR and a very good recommendation from a MBB principal with a PhD in Maths praising my analytical skills

Post-MBA Goals:
Continue to work for same MBB, transition into VC focused on entertainment industry

Thanks a lot for your help! :)
G

Show Tags

New post 13 Aug 2019, 10:19
Raffer99 wrote:
Hi together,

I would be thankful for a quick profile review. I am in the process of applying to H / S / LBS.

My profile:
GPA: 3.94, Dual Degree 2 years in Germany, 2 years in US: BSc from a top 3 German business school, BA from a liberal arts college in the US
Work experience: 3 years in MBB, probably early promotion in top 20% of class; two internships in college (audit, consulting) being selected for program for oustanding interns in both

Extra curriculars:
... at work: lead local office's social impact initiative on helping young immigrants to find apprenticeships, concert/festival photographer
... in college: student government finance chair, represented college at German-American conference at Harvard, led student consulting marketing department, led international marketing project, tutored in finance/operations/marketing, coached university dance team, 2nd in German state (4th in national) HipHop dancing championship, self-employed as graphic designer and photographer (studies completely self-funded)

Questions:
- Do you think I would have a chance at Stanford (dream school) despite my below average GMAT?
- I am trying to counterbalance the low quant score with a 7/8 in the GMAT IR and a very good recommendation from a MBB principal with a PhD in Maths praising my analytical skills

Post-MBA Goals:
Continue to work for same MBB, transition into VC focused on entertainment industry

You're welcome.

It's possible that Stanford (and other top programs) would overlook your 41Q score given the other strong elements in your profile. However, it's also very possible that they will not. If you think you can raise it, and you should be able to do so given everything else you wrote about, the safest course of action is to prepare again focusing on the quant, but not ignoring verbal, and raise the score. Yes, that means even if you need to apply R2.

Best,
Linda

Sia Admissions Representative
G
Affiliations: NYU, Yale

Show Tags

New post 14 Aug 2019, 08:37
Hi Raffer99,

Thank you for your post and for sharing your profile. Generally speaking, you have an excellent profile; however, your lower than average quant can be problematic for Stanford (and the other target school). That said, if you can showcase your quantitative abilities in your experiences, then Stanford (and the other target schools) will be more inclined to overlook the 41Q. This means, of course, that the rest of your application must be "spotless." Of course, if you have the time to retake (without jeopardizing the quality of your entire application), I recommend you do so.

I hope this is helpful.

Good luck!

Raffer99 wrote:
Hi together,

My profile:

Extra curriculars:

Questions:

Post-MBA Goals:

+1 (646) 690 - 9996

Contact us for a complimentary profile evaluation
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 17 Aug 2019, 08:00
Hello,

Here are my stats:

International student from MENA area.
Undergrad: 4.0 GPA two degrees in finance and economics from an American small private liberal arts college
GMAT: 700 (49 Q, 36 V IR5)
WE: 8 years. I began my career in corporate finance and IB, then went into strategy consulting after graduation. I worked in the US, Europe, Africa and the Middle-East. Now I run an education technology social enterprise that focuses on using technology as a mean of transforming traditional high cost models of quality education.
Other professional activities: I serve contributor/commentator on economic policy to international news networks. I have published several white papers on academic and professional journals (e.g., HBR) I sit on the board of a few startups and international NGOs.
Awards: Forbes 30 under 30, designated as an expert on education technology by WEF, "Nobel Prize" for education finalist among a few others
Post-MBA goal: impact investing, scaling up my social enterprise

My main question is the following. Should I use the next couple of weeks working on improving my GMAT and apply on R2 or just use this time to refine my essay and submit my application . My main issue with the GMAT is timing, particularly on verbal (I usually make 2-3 mistakes on the first 28 questions, but have to quickly guess the remaining). While I was disappointed with my verbal score, my scores have been all over the place. With some practice, I may be able to bring up to 720.

Thank you in advance for your insights.
G

Show Tags

New post 18 Aug 2019, 08:08
fluffy1234 wrote:
Hello,

Here are my stats:

International student from MENA area.
Undergrad: 4.0 GPA two degrees in finance and economics from an American small private liberal arts college
GMAT: 700 (49 Q, 36 V IR5)
WE: 8 years. I began my career in corporate finance and IB, then went into strategy consulting after graduation. I worked in the US, Europe, Africa and the Middle-East. Now I run an education technology social enterprise that focuses on using technology as a mean of transforming traditional high cost models of quality education.
Other professional activities: I serve contributor/commentator on economic policy to international news networks. I have published several white papers on academic and professional journals (e.g., HBR) I sit on the board of a few startups and international NGOs.
Awards: Forbes 30 under 30, designated as an expert on education technology by WEF, "Nobel Prize" for education finalist among a few others
Post-MBA goal: impact investing, scaling up my social enterprise

My main question is the following. Should I use the next couple of weeks working on improving my GMAT and apply on R2 or just use this time to refine my essay and submit my application . My main issue with the GMAT is timing, particularly on verbal (I usually make 2-3 mistakes on the first 28 questions, but have to quickly guess the remaining). While I was disappointed with my verbal score, my scores have been all over the place. With some practice, I may be able to bring up to 720.

Thank you in advance for your insights.

Your GPA and experience are highly competitive. Your GMAT is a little below average for HBS. I don't think it is low enough, given the rest of your profile to keep you out, HOWEVER neither of us can be sure of that. If you want to optimize you profile and chances, get that GMAT up to 720+.

Best,
Linda

GMAT Club Bot
Re: My Chances at Harvard - Post All Profile Evaluation Requests Here!   [#permalink] 18 Aug 2019, 08:08

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21    Next  [ 403 posts ] 

My Chances at Harvard - Post All Profile Evaluation Requests Here!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: sroy4