Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 22:49 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 22:49

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 515 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Rupster,
would you mind sharing more details on the method and diagrams that you are talking about.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
For Quant keep
You can just keep a close on the time as
12 questions - 50 minutes left
24th question - 25 minutes left
37th question - 75 minutes.

For Verbal
14 questions - 50 minutes left
28 questions - 50 minutes left
41st questions - complete .

I am sure that you are knocking off all the questions in Quant part.

For verbal, I believe that the pullers would be RC and CR. I would strongly suggest you NOT to spend more than a minute(one an average to each SC question). You can compensate that gain of time in CR and RC.
Try completing the first 14 questions in 25 minutes whatever it takes. The next set from 15 - 25 is going to be decider in the exam for your score. The toughness would be relatively same for you.
In verbal, always expect atleast 2 RC passages in the first 14 questions, sometimes back to back also. So, equip yourself for all the surprises from ETS. A lot of concentration and perseverance is needed.
If I were you, I would practice myself with all the RCs separately as a set of 25 - 30 questions in 40 minutes( Sort of mini tests). Same thing would be applicable for CRs too.
One small suggestion that I have over here is, READ STATEMENT of the question first in CR, rather than reading the STEM. This would reduce your time a lot. Its my personal experience.
I understand your frustration in SC too. But, as you practice more, you can always knock off 3/5 choices easily and even sometimes 4 easily. Just practice more. Thats the only key. Understand the answer behind every answer given in OG. Its my personal experience in SC too.
All the best.

Aryan
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
Moderator:
Founder
37305 posts