Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 13:13 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 13:13

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 24
Send PM
Admissionado
Own Kudos [?]: 2061 [0]
Given Kudos: 69
Schools:Brown University, Harvard Business School
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 24
Send PM
Admissionado
Own Kudos [?]: 2061 [0]
Given Kudos: 69
Schools:Brown University, Harvard Business School
Send PM
Re: Deferred MBA Portfolio Evaluation. [#permalink]
Expert Reply
abbaman:

Thank you for clarifying!

(1) The two bachelors degree are fine. I am not sure I understand it but it's good to know. It won't have much of an impact.

(2) It's great that you were able to several internships, including some with some big names. That certainly won't hurt your application but it isn't exactly going to make a huge difference in your Deferred MBA application. There is no expectation to have had any work experience prior to applying. It's a different application altogether from the ones you apply to when working.

(3) Great, I still want to know more about what you have accomplished within these activities. These will carry a lot of weight as part of your profile.

So, all that being said, you are best off focusing on building up your extracurricular achievements or finding ways to have a meaningful contribution that you can include in your activities section or in an essay. Finally and most importantly, the you must improve your GMAT. All of these great accomplishments and credentials will be for naught if you don't at least cross that 700 threshold (to start) as I mentioned in my earlier post.

Let us know if we can help,
Seth
Moderator:
Admissionado
9216 posts