GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 15 Sep 2019, 21:35

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Desautels September 2011 - Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Re: Desautels September 2011 - Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2011, 15:02
thanks tobinho

I closed my facebook account years ago but anyway :)

I guess I'll see you on campus in August

tobinho217 wrote:
corellon and FergTron,

Congrats on your admit :). I hope to see you this fall.

Please feel free to join the facebook group I've made for the class of 2013. You can search for 'McGill MBA Class of 2013' on facebook to find it.

And please invite other admits [if you know anyone] joining the class.

Thanks!
Toby Abraham
Trivandrum, India
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GPA: 3.75
WE: Advertising (Advertising and PR)

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2011, 18:56
Hi there,

I just got accepted by both JMSB and Desautels for 2012. Still waiting on HEC Montreal, but I think the process is slower there. Did any of you from the past 2 years who got admitted into these schools end up attending them, and how are your respective experiences? It would really help me to make a decision. My background is in advertising. I have 10 years of WE, and am looking to transition into marketing management/ brand management roles on the client side, possibly with 2nd specialization in strategy.
Manager
Manager
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 21 Oct 2011, 07:54
charmed514 wrote:
Hi there,

I just got accepted by both JMSB and Desautels for 2012. Still waiting on HEC Montreal, but I think the process is slower there. Did any of you from the past 2 years who got admitted into these schools end up attending them, and how are your respective experiences? It would really help me to make a decision. My background is in advertising. I have 10 years of WE, and am looking to transition into marketing management/ brand management roles on the client side, possibly with 2nd specialization in strategy.

Hi Charmed,

I just sent my application to Desautels, how long did it take to get an interview invite after submission of your application and how long did it take for McGill to send you an offer after your interview?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GPA: 3.75
WE: Advertising (Advertising and PR)

Show Tags

New post 21 Oct 2011, 12:19
temuod wrote:

Hi Charmed,

I just sent my application to Desautels, how long did it take to get an interview invite after submission of your application and how long did it take for McGill to send you an offer after your interview?

Hey there,

It will probably be a while. Usually they take 4 weeks to process, but once the interview is done, probably only a week or 2 for the decision. However, right now there is a non-academic strike going on, so I believe things will take longer than usual. For me, I got the invite to interview almost 2 months after my application was complete.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2017, 23:40
Hi All,

I got an interview invite for 2017 fall . Even though it's a very old thread , I hope to get a reply :|

My gmat score is 670 and I have 4 years of work ex by july 2017. I am a little concerned about my gmat score and hence the chances being meek .

Pls tell me what I need to be prepared for , to face the interview.
Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 690 Q43 V41

Show Tags

New post 17 Jan 2017, 10:00
prathyusharvnl wrote:
Hi All,

I got an interview invite for 2017 fall . Even though it's a very old thread , I hope to get a reply :|

My gmat score is 670 and I have 4 years of work ex by july 2017. I am a little concerned about my gmat score and hence the chances being meek .

The interview will be pretty conversational. Remember the answers to the usual questions that will determine your fit i.e., why MBA, why now, future career plans etc. It would be quite welcoming and comforting so no need to worry.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2017, 02:25
TheMastermind wrote:
prathyusharvnl wrote:
Hi All,

The interview will be pretty conversational. Remember the answers to the usual questions that will determine your fit i.e., why MBA, why now, future career plans etc. It would be quite welcoming and comforting so no need to worry.

Thank you, the interview was exactly as u said it would be.. Awaiting results :)
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Desautels September 2011 - Intake   [#permalink] 22 Jan 2017, 02:25

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   [ 67 posts ] 

Desautels September 2011 - Intake

new topic post reply Update application status