Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 16:34 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 16:34

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 310 [303]
Given Kudos: 44
Concentration: General Management, International Business
Send PM
Most Helpful Reply
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 63668 [93]
Given Kudos: 1774
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V46
GMAT 2: 800 Q51 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V170

GRE 2: Q170 V170
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 91 [27]
Given Kudos: 31
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V44
GMAT 2: 750 Q51 V40 (Online)
Send PM
Experts' Global Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 4683 [2]
Given Kudos: 38
GMAT Date: 11-01-2019
Send PM
Re: Despite Japans relative isolation from world trade at the time, the [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
Dear Friends,

Here is a detailed explanation to this question-
royrijit1 wrote:
Despite Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time, the prolonged peace during the Tokugawa shogunate produced an almost explosive expansion of commerce.

(A) Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time, the prolonged peace during the Tokugawa shogunate

(B) the relative isolation of Japan from world trade at the time and the Tokugawa shogunate’s prolonged peace, it

(C) being relatively isolated from world trade at the time, the prolonged peace during Japan’s Tokugawa shogunate

(D) Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time during the Tokugawa shogunate, prolonged peace

(E) its relative isolation from world trade then, prolonged peace in Japan during the Tokugawa shogunate

Meaning is crucial to solving this problem:
Understanding the intended meaning is key to solving this question; the intended meaning of this sentence is that Japan saw a prolonged peace during the Tokugawa shogunate, and despite Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time, this peace produced an almost explosive expansion of commerce.

Concepts tested here: Meaning + Modifiers + Pronouns + Awkwardness/Redundancy

• In a “phrase + comma + noun” construction, the phrase must correctly modify the noun; this is one of the most frequently tested concepts on GMAT sentence correction.

A: Correct. This answer choice avoids the pronoun ambiguity seen in Option B, as it uses no pronouns. Further, Option A correctly uses "Despite Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time" to modify "the prolonged peace during the Tokugawa shogunate", conveying the intended meaning - that Japan saw a prolonged peace during the Tokugawa shogunate, and despite the fact that Japan was relatively isolated from world trade at this time, this peace produced an almost explosive expansion of commerce. Additionally, Option A is free of any awkwardness or redundancy

B: This answer choice suffers from pronoun ambiguity, as it is unclear whether "it" refers to "Japan" or "prolonged peace". Further, Option B alters the meaning of the sentence through the phrase "the relative isolation of Japan from world trade at the time and the Tokugawa shogunate’s prolonged peace"; the construction of this phrase incorrectly implies that Japan saw a prolonged peace during the Tokugawa shogunate, and despite both Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time and this peace, it produced an almost explosive expansion of commerce; the intended meaning is that Japan saw a prolonged peace during the Tokugawa shogunate, and despite Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time, this peace produced an almost explosive expansion of commerce.

C: This answer choice incorrectly uses "Despite being relatively isolated from world trade at the time" to modify "the prolonged peace during Japan’s Tokugawa shogunate", illogically implying that the peace that Japan saw during the Tokugawa shogunate was relatively isolated from the world during the Tokugawa shogunate; the intended meaning is that Japan was relatively isolated from the world during the Tokugawa shogunate; remember, in a “phrase + comma + noun” construction, the phrase must correctly modify the noun. Further, Option C uses the passive voice construction "being relatively isolated", leading to awkwardness and redundancy.

D: This answer choice alters the meaning of the sentence through the phrase "Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time during the Tokugawa shogunate"; the construction of this phrase incorrectly implies that Japan saw a prolonged peace during an unspecified time, and despite Japan’s relative isolation from world trade during the Tokugawa shogunate, this peace produced an almost explosive expansion of commerce; the intended meaning is that Japan saw a prolonged peace, specifically, during the Tokugawa shogunate, and despite Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time, this peace produced an almost explosive expansion of commerce. Further, Option D uses the redundant phrase "at the time during", rendering it awkward and needlessly wordy.

E: This answer choice incorrectly uses "Despite its relative isolation from world trade then" to modify "prolonged peace in Japan during Tokugawa shogunate", illogically implying that the peace that Japan saw during the Tokugawa shogunate was relatively isolated from the world during the Tokugawa shogunate; the intended meaning is that Japan was relatively isolated from the world during the Tokugawa shogunate; remember, in a “phrase + comma + noun” construction, the phrase must correctly modify the noun. Further, Option E is needlessly wordy due to its redundant use of the word "then"; this usage is redundant, as "then" can be deleted without a loss of clarity.

Hence, A is the best answer choice.

To understand the concept of "Phrase Comma Subject" and "Subject Comma Phrase" on GMAT, you may want to watch the following video (~2 minutes):

All the best!
Experts' Global Team
General Discussion
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 42104 [11]
Given Kudos: 422
WE:Education (Education)
Send PM
Re: Despite Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time, the [#permalink]
Kudos
Bookmarks
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
Despite Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time, the prolonged peace during the Tokugawa shogunate produced an almost explosive expansion of commerce.

A) Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time, the prolonged peace during the Tokugawa shogunate -- the correct choice.

B) the relative isolation of Japan from world trade at the time and the Tokugawa shogunate’s prolonged peace, it - diametrical change of meaning; looks as if the commerce expanded despite shogunate's prolonged peace.

C) being relatively isolated from world trade at the time, the prolonged peace during Japan’s Tokugawa shogunate -- modification problem. as if the peace was isolated.

D) Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time during the Tokugawa shogunate, prolonged peace ---1. Almost good enough except that 'at that time during the shogunate' is a little murky because of the redundancy of 'at that time during the Tokugawa shogunate -2. the dropping of the definite article before prolonged isn't an issue I suppose. Probably a tad lower than A

E) its relative isolation from world trade then, prolonged peace in Japan during the Tokugawa shogunate-- 'its' modifies prolonged peace in Japan.
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 3528 [6]
Given Kudos: 149
Schools: ISB
GPA: 3.31
Send PM
Re: Despite Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time, the [#permalink]
Kudos
Bookmarks
Expert Reply
1988achilles wrote:
Please help why E is incorrect.

Hi 1988achilles, a handy thing to remember is that when a pronoun appears as part of the introductory modifier, that pronoun refers to the noun immediately after the introductory modifier.

Hence, in E, its would erroneously refer to prolonged peace (whereas it should actually have referred to Japan).

p.s. Our book EducationAisle Sentence Correction Nirvana discusses this Pronoun issue, its application and examples in significant detail. If someone is interested, PM me your email-id; I can mail the corresponding section.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 42104 [5]
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
In History, 'at that time' can refer to an era, and in this context an era that ran for nearly 300 years. It may be noted that the text talks about a prolonged peace and can it be logically expected that such an extended peace was obtained at a specific point of time?

Since the topic is from GMAT Prep, I hope you are not having any doubts about its veracity. Similarly, how we can take that D is superior when after all, D is also using "at that time", "during the shogunate" and "prolonged peace?

I can see your anxiety when you were confused about an official answer from GMATPrep. Normally people take them in their stride. Wish you good luck.
Own Kudos [?]: 1970 [3]
Given Kudos: 200
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Send PM
Bookmarks
Answer -> D

Despite Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time, the prolonged peace during the Tokugawa shogunate produced an almost
explosive expansion of commerce.

A) Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time, the prolonged peace during the Tokugawa shogunate -The first part of the sentence is neither complete nor modifying the second part of the sentence; therefore this option isn't making any sense.
B) the relative isolation of japan from world trade at the time and the Tokugawa shogunate’s prolonged peace, it -"it" doesn't have any antecedent
C) being relatively isolated from world trade at the time, the prolonged peace during Japan’s Tokugawa shogunate -First part is wrongly modifying the prolonged peace. It should modify Japan
D) Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time during the Tokugawa shogunate, prolonged peace -CORRECT
E) its relative isolation from world trade then, prolonged peace in Japan during the Tokugawa shogunate -"its" doesn't have an antecedent
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 63668 [3]
Given Kudos: 1774
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V46
GMAT 2: 800 Q51 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V170

GRE 2: Q170 V170
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Smitc007 wrote:
I have read somewhere that the use of possessive (apostrophe) for living things are preferred, but the use of possessive for non-living things are not preferred. For example, Amy's cat, John' box. For non-living things: the button of the shirt (not shirt's button), the icing of the cake (not cake's icing).

"Japan's relative isolation"

I have eliminated some answer choices using this as an absolute rule. I am confused.

Is it really a rule?

GMATNinja GMATNinjaTwo,

You basically answered your own question. :)

It's not a rule. You can write about "America's political situation" and you can paint a "chair's leg," for example. The real takeaway here is that anytime you find yourself thinking "is Thing X a rule?" you'll want to avoid using Thing X as a decision point. If you see other concrete grammatical issues, great -- use those. Otherwise, default to logic, meaning, and clarity.

I hope that clears things up!
Own Kudos [?]: 1970 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
daagh wrote:
gmatexam439

1. But then what's the desired meaning that should have been expressed in A other than that from the text?
Are the text and A are so absurd that we have to change them to more sensible versions?

2. How far is D different from 'A' in meaning?

That would greatly help

Hello daagh,

I am not very clear about the time the first part of the sentence is referring to. "Tokugawa shogunate" is an era, a time period, and not just a specific moment of time.

For example: Despite the medication received at the time, the blood loss due to heavy wounds during the fight made John weak.
If we see this example, fight occurred before the medication.

I am just confused. When we say "at the time", we mean to say A PARTICULAR MOMENT OF TIME. While, if we say "during the time", we mean to specify A TIME PERIOD.

How can we infer in the original question that the "at the time" is "during Tokugawa shogunate".

Since the OA is "A", please correct my understanding. I am just trying to learn the critical nuances of English, so that I can be successful in GMAT.

Regards
Senior SC Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 35490 [2]
Given Kudos: 9464
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
lnm87 wrote:
royrijit1 wrote:

(A) Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time, the prolonged peace during the Tokugawa shogunate
(B) the relative isolation of Japan from world trade at the time and the Tokugawa shogunate’s prolonged peace, it
(C) being relatively isolated from world trade at the time, the prolonged peace during Japan’s Tokugawa shogunate
(D) Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time during the Tokugawa shogunate, prolonged peace
(E) its relative isolation from world trade then, prolonged peace in Japan during the Tokugawa shogunate

Though little vague but I have question that's more inclined towards logical aspect.

Except B all others some or the other way say that 'the prolonged peace' produced expansion of commerce. How is it possible??

Rather i see that 'the prolonged peace' helped in expansion of commerce.
If my interpretation is wrong please share enlightening thoughts.

Anyone ..!!
Experts..!!

lnm87 , you are correct, although you might be taking a general guideline too far and applying it too strictly.

The guideline is that inanimate things or abstract ideas cannot, in reality, actively do anything.
So you want the prolonged peace to be a helper rather than an active doer.

It's true: in a very literal and scientifically accurate sense, the prolonged peace only "helped" to create an explosion of commerce.
Prolonged peace did not itself direct an economy, invest capital, or open production facilities and transaction markets.

Human agency was required to convert the benefits of relative peace into expanded commerce.

But the issue you raise is not a decision point.
Not one option tests the issue.
The correct answer does not say "helped."

The guideline saying that "inanimate things cannot have human agency" is not hard-and-fast.

We have a signal from GMAT.
Despite the fact that inanimate objects lack volition and agency, on the GMAT, sometimes things can be said to create other things.
Quite a few official questions give this same signal.

Although GMAC generally prefers that inanimate objects not have agency, at times it is appropriate to imbue something such as a prolonged peace with "agency."

Prolonged peace frees up capital and human resources. The relative surplus of those resources creates conditions in which commerce can expand.

If this question had different answer choices, you would choose differently.
If you had an equally grammatical and logical choice in which inanimate things did not actively do anything, you would pick that answer.
Your doubt makes sense.
But now you know that the guideline under which I think you were functioning is not an ironclad rule. The guideline is a fairly strong preference.

I hope that helps.
Volunteer Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 6859 [2]
Given Kudos: 500
Kudos
Expert Reply
ravigupta2912 wrote:
Hi AndrewN - sorry for the follow up question but when you say the following,

“If (D) were written as proposed above, I would still argue that the prolonged peace does not seem to be a quality or characteristic of the time (of the Tokugawa shogunate)”

do you mean that the way sentence is structured two actions in two different time sequences are compared? I’m trying to confirm if what I was thinking originally was broadly along the same lines.

Posted from my mobile device

No apologies necessary, ravigupta2912. I mean to say that a causal relationship seems to be outlined in (A), whereas such a relationship is missing in (D). Consider the following rearranged sentences:

(A) The prolonged peace during the Tokugawa shogunate, despite Japan's relative isolation from world trade at the time, produced an almost explosive expansion of commerce.

(D) During the Tokugawa shogunate, despite Japan's relative isolation from world trade at the time, prolonged peace produced an almost explosive expansion of commerce.

In the former, the prolonged peace appears to be a defining characteristic of the Tokugawa shogunate; in the latter, without the article the in front of prolonged peace, the peace itself could have already been in place prior to the Tokugawa shogunate. We may be approaching the question from different angles, but in any case, the subtle meaning difference is not what I would lean on to disfavor (D), as I mentioned earlier.

Does that clarify the matter?

- Andrew
Volunteer Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 6859 [2]
Given Kudos: 500
Kudos
Expert Reply
Here you go again, imSKR, picking apart finer details when the larger picture is a better guide. My responses below.

imSKR wrote:
Hi AndrewN GMATNinja

One doubt again popped up in mind, Hope to get clarity on this.
Quote:

Quote:

In C, 1st phrase ( Despite xx the time) wrongly modifies prolonged peace. It wrongly gives the meaning that prolonged peace was being relatively isolated from world at the time.
But in A , it does not wrongly modify prolonged peace?
Quote:

Why in A the meaning could be interpreted as : the prolonged peace was japan's relative isolated from world trade.
Wrongly modify.
Actually I rejected A with this approach in my first attempt.

No, the opening phrase in (A) is not the same as the one in (C). Notice that in the original sentence, we have a subject within that phrase, Japan's relative isolation, whereas in (C), we delay that subject until the phrase has resolved (i.e. what was relatively isolated?). Furthermore, we can in (A) reasonably carry over our understanding that the sentence is commenting on Japan, even though it is not an absolute certainty. That is, since the opening phrase mentions the relative isolation of Japan and no other country within a despite framework, we are led to believe that the sentence after the comma will resolve some information pertaining to Japan. Again, (C) delays this vital information about location, so the sentence is not grounded in the same way by the time we cross the comma.

imSKR wrote:
2. Despite X was xxx, Y was yyy
I think X and Y should be of similar entities.
E.g. Despite He ran faster, I overcame him. ( He and I right comparison)
But I would not say: Despite not running fast, pain was not in his knees. I would prefer say: Despite not running fast, he xxx .( who was running fast - he: makes sense)
Similarly in A , whose Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time? Peace? - should not make sense.

Please clarify.

Where does this apparent rule of similar entities come from? Notice, too, that the original sentence does not adopt an -ing opening phrase. The contextual clues allow us to interpret the sentence in a similar way to the following:

1) Despite Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time, Japan's prolonged peace during the Tokugawa shogunate produced an almost explosive expansion of commerce.

Or, if you prefer a more formal version:

2) Despite the relative isolation of Japan from world trade at the time, the prolonged peace in Japan during the Tokugawa shogunate produced an almost explosive expansion of commerce.

The takeaway is not to apply so-called rules too strictly, particularly when you might be missing questions because of them. Focus on the overall meaning based on the information available. A microscopic look is fine at times, but just make sure you do not zoom in too much and miss the larger view.

I hope that helps. Thank you for thinking to ask me.

- Andrew
Tutor
Own Kudos [?]: 64923 [2]
Given Kudos: 426
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
priyanshu14 wrote:
daagh wrote:
In History, 'at that time' can refer to an era, and in this context an era that ran for nearly 300 years. It may be noted that the text talks about a prolonged peace and can it be logically expected that such an extended peace was obtained at a specific point of time?

Since the topic is from GMAT Prep, I hope you are not having any doubts about its veracity. Similarly, how we can take that D is superior when after all, D is also using "at that time", "during the shogunate" and "prolonged peace?

I can see your anxiety when you were confused about an official answer from GMATPrep. Normally people take them in their stride. Wish you good luck.

Dear daagh GMATNinja VeritasKarishma, Kindly explain " at the time" in detail. I am still not getting clarity, why A is correct?

(A) is definitely superior to all other options.

What is the core of the sentence?

Prolonged peace during the Tokugawa shogunate produced an almost explosive expansion of commerce.

So the prolonged peace experienced during the TS period (1603-1867 as per Britannica) produced explosive growth.
This growth was experienced despite isolation from world trade (normally, if a country is isolated, there are no imports and exports and hence explosive growth is surprising).

So this is what the sentence is telling you:

Despite isolation at the time, peace during TS period produced explosive growth.

Peace was experienced during TS period. That produced growth. At that time, Japan was isolated. Isolation could have continued later too or could have been earlier too. But the point is that at that time, there was isolation and still the prolonged peace produced explosive growth.

Let's look at the other options:

Incorrect. Despite isolation, peace produced growth. Not despite isolation and peace, it produced growth. (What is "it" anyway??)

No contrast. Isolation from world trade is expected to hurt growth, not help in growth. So a contrast word (such as despite) is needed.

First of all, use of "at the time" as well as "during" is awkward here.
When I say "at the time", it is referring to a time specified elsewhere. Then I should not clarify with "during TS period" immediately afterwards.
e.g. Many years ago, I took 3 months of karate classes. I was 10 at the time.
("at the time" refers to the time when I took karate classes)

In option (A), "during TS period" appears in the main clause so I understand that "at the time" is referring to the TS period.

Also, this option does not specify when prolonged peace led to explosive growth. It says -
Despite isolation during the TS period, prolonged peace produced explosive growth.

The link is established between isolation and TS period but not between prolonged peace and TS period. So the logic of the sentence goes for a toss. We don't know when peace produced growth. It could imply that
isolation happened during TS period and despite that, 10 years later, peace produced explosive growth.

I would need to write something like this:
Despite isolation during the TS period, prolonged peace at the time produced explosive growth.

Certainly, (A) is much clearer and true to the actual meaning.

"its" seems to refer to prolonged peace. I need Japan after comma.
Despite its isolation, Japan witnessed growth ...

Answer (A)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [1]
Given Kudos: 76
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V32
GPA: 3.38
Send PM
Kudos
Please help why E is incorrect.
Manhattan Prep Instructor
Own Kudos [?]: 7775 [1]
Given Kudos: 55
GMAT 2: 780  Q50  V50
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
smanujahrc, that's a pretty fine distinction! True, those two periods can in theory be different, since the shogunate may have lasted longer than the period of peace within it. However, the opening phrase is modifying the main clause: "the prolonged period of peace. . . produced," so it must refer to the period of time during which this peace produced an expansion. (Of course, that period was during the Tokugawa shogunate!)
Own Kudos [?]: 1970 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
daagh wrote:

A) Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time, the prolonged peace during the Tokugawa shogunate -- the correct choice.

B) the relative isolation of Japan from world trade at the time and the Tokugawa shogunate’s prolonged peace, it - diametrical change of meaning; looks as if the commerce expanded despite shogunate's prolonged peace.

C) being relatively isolated from world trade at the time, the prolonged peace during Japan’s Tokugawa shogunate -- modification problem. as if the peace was isolated.

D) Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time during the Tokugawa shogunate, prolonged peace ---1. Almost good enough except that 'at that time during the shogunate' is a little murky because of the redundancy of 'at that time during the Tokugawa shogunate -2. the dropping of the definite article before prolonged isn't an issue I suppose. Probably a tad lower than A

E) its relative isolation from world trade then, prolonged peace in Japan during the Tokugawa shogunate-- 'its' modifies prolonged peace in Japan.

Hello daagh,

Please explain how the original sentence is correct?

"Despite Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time" -> This is not making any sense for me. What time are we talking of here? I agree that "D" has redundancy issue but "A" doesn't express the desired meaning.

Regards
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 42104 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
gmatexam439

1. But then what's the desired meaning that should have been expressed in A other than that from the text?
Are the text and A are so absurd that we have to change them to more sensible versions?

2. How far is D different from 'A' in meaning?

That would greatly help
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: CrackVerbal
Own Kudos [?]: 7627 [1]
Given Kudos: 215
Send PM
Kudos
Since there is nothing blatantly wrong with Option A, let’s look at the other options closely:

B changes the intended meaning. The ‘and’ here connects the two phrases differently. The entire sentence does not provide a logical connection. Eliminate.

The opening line incorrectly modifies the ‘prolonged peace’ which gives you an illogical meaning. Eliminate.

‘at the time during’ is redundant and incorrect.
Eliminate.

The ‘its’ is an issue. Not clear what the referent is. Eliminate.

Option A is the best choice.

Hope this helps!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 263 [1]
Given Kudos: 84
GMAT 1: 650 Q46 V34
GMAT 2: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 2.58
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Kudos
A) Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time, the prolonged peace during the Tokugawa shogunate — correct, no errors.

(B) the relative isolation of Japan from world trade at the time and the Tokugawa shogunate’s prolonged peace, it — the contrast is lost. Despite X, Y. X and Y should be logically parallel. X is “relative isolation of Japan from world trade” and Y is “prolonged peace during bla bla”. The sentence structure here removes that contrast.

(C) being relatively isolated from world trade at the time, the prolonged peace during Japan’s Tokugawa shogunate — “being” is not appropriate here. It is used to describe a characteristic. And the “relative isolation” was in the past. Eliminate.

(D) Japan’s relative isolation from world trade at the time during the Tokugawa shogunate, prolonged peace — changes the meaning, the prolonged peace was during the Tokugawa shogunate, we are comparing events in two different timelines “at the time” and “ during Tokugawa shogunate”. This option choices breaks down that logical parallelism.

(E) its relative isolation from world trade then, prolonged peace in Japan during the Tokugawa shogunate — “its” has no antecedent unless we mean peace was in isolation from world trade :-) eliminate

Posted from my mobile device

Originally posted by ravigupta2912 on 08 Jan 2021, 08:35.
Last edited by ravigupta2912 on 08 Jan 2021, 20:53, edited 1 time in total.
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts