It is currently 21 Nov 2017, 11:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Discussion of greenhouse effects have usually had as a focus the possi

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

3 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 285 [3], given: 15

Discussion of greenhouse effects have usually had as a focus the possi [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Aug 2015, 06:21
This post received
KUDOS
This post was
BOOKMARKED
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

5% (low)

Question Stats:

81% (01:10) correct 19% (01:22) wrong based on 2064 sessions

HideShow timer Statistics

Discussion of greenhouse effects have usually had as a focus the possibility of Earth growing warmer and to what extent it might, but climatologists have indicated all along that precipitation, storminess, and temperature extremes are likely to have the greatest impact on people.

(A) Discussion of greenhouse effects have usually had as a focus the possibility of Earth growing warmer and to what extent it might,

(B) Discussion of greenhouse effects has usually had as its focus whether Earth would get warmer and what the extent would be,

(C) Discussion of greenhouse effects has usually focused on whether Earth would grow warmer and to what extent,

(D) The discussion of greenhouse effects have usually focused on the possibility of Earth getting warmer and to what extent it might,

(E) The discussion of greenhouse effects has usually focused on whether Earth would grow warmer and the extent that is,
[Reveal] Spoiler: OA

Kudos [?]: 285 [3], given: 15

2 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 57 [2], given: 373

GMAT 1: 630 Q48 V29
Re: Discussion of greenhouse effects have usually had as a focus the possi [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Aug 2015, 08:31
This post received
KUDOS
thanhmaitran wrote:
Discussion of greenhouse effects have usually had as a focus the possibility of Earth growing warmer and to what extent it might, but climatologists have indicated all along that precipitation, storminess, and temperature extremes are likely to have the greatest impact on people.

(A) Discussion of greenhouse effects have usually had as a focus the possibility of Earth growing warmer and to what extent it might,

(B) Discussion of greenhouse effects has usually had as its focus whether Earth would get warmer and what the extent would be,

(C) Discussion of greenhouse effects has usually focused on whether Earth would grow warmer and to what extent,

(D) The discussion of greenhouse effects have usually focused on the possibility of Earth getting warmer and to what extent it might,

(E) The discussion of greenhouse effects has usually focused on whether Earth would grow warmer and the extent that is,

Experts please help to check.
A , D --- Discussion of X have --> SV error
E --- The discussion has focused on 1) whether Earth would grow warmer 2)the extent that is -->> ||sm issue
Between B and C
B-- has usually had as its focus VS discussion has focused ( Better)
Also in (C) whether Earth would grow warmer and to what extent ( would grow warmer) --- complete idea
(B)whether Earth would get warmer and what the extent would be ( ???) -- looks like incomplete

So (C)

Kudos [?]: 57 [2], given: 373

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 52 [0], given: 93

GMAT 1: 570 Q50 V19
GMAT 2: 650 Q49 V28
GMAT 3: 690 Q50 V34
WE: Information Technology (Investment Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Discussion of greenhouse effects have usually had as a focus the possi [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Oct 2015, 10:27
I thought, as we can't have "would" in "if" part of "If-than" clause, we cannot have "would" in whether as well.

But above question proved it wrong.

So can we have "will/would" in Until, when etc. E.g. Until you will not get good marks, you will not be qualified for admission.

Middle of nowhere!

Kudos [?]: 52 [0], given: 93

1 KUDOS received
VP
VP
S

Kudos [?]: 168 [1], given: 916

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2015, 03:31
This post received
KUDOS
main problem in B is " what the extent would be"
meaning is not clear. the extent of what. ?

C is elipsis
whether the E go warmer and to what extent it go warmer. this is hard pattern and tricky.

very hard and it take me a long time to decide between b and c

visit my facebook to help me.
on facebook, my name is: thang thang thang

Kudos [?]: 168 [1], given: 916

2 KUDOS received
Current Student

Kudos [?]: 75 [2], given: 176

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2016, 09:01
This post received
KUDOS
thanhmaitran wrote:

Official answer:

Reasoning:
- The sentence contrasts climatologists' views concerning greenhouse effects with other views that emphasize global warming.
- The main subject of the sentence is discussion....., which is singular, so the main verb should be singular.
- The two things that are said to be the focus of discussion should be in parallel form.

A. The plural verb have...had does not agree with the singular subject discussion. The phrases the possibility... warmer and to what... might are not parallel.

B. The verb form has had as its focus is unnecessarily wordy; the noun clauses are parallel in form, but it is not clear what the extent refers to

C. CORRECT This has correct Subject-Verb agreement, eliminates the wordiness of the original sentence, and the phrases whether... warmer and to what extent are parallel.

D. The singular subject discussion does not agree with the plural verb have focused. The possibility of... is not parallel with to what extent...

E. The two phrases following on are not in parallel form. What that refers to in the extent that is is unclear.

---------------------------------------------------------
Please kudos me if this helps. Thank you.

Kudos [?]: 75 [2], given: 176

Expert Post
Economist GMAT Tutor Instructor

Kudos [?]: 84 [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2016, 12:42
B has “and what the extent would be”. C has “and to what extent”. B is unidiomatic, but notice it is also longer that C. The test makers prefer the simpler, shorter option whenever possible. If you are finding it difficult to decide between two options that sound good to you, it may be the safest option to choose the shorter one. “Until you will not get good marks” is incorrect. The correct expression is “until you get good marks”.

Economist GMAT Tutor
Claim your completely free, full-access trial: http://econgm.at/GMATFreeTrial
Follow us @econtestprep
Contact us at (866) 292-0660 or support@gmat.economist.com

Kudos [?]: 84 [0], given: 0

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 118 [1], given: 323

GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GMAT 2: 750 Q50 V41
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 14 Jul 2016, 07:03
This post received
KUDOS

Subject = Discussion = Singular
Hence need Singular verb

Extent of what ?

CORRECT

Usage of simple present tense is incorrect to denote an action in the future

Appreciate any KUDOS given ! :)

Kudos [?]: 118 [1], given: 323

Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 30

Show Tags

New post 24 Oct 2016, 00:58
Hi experts,

1/

as I know, the correct is focus on if focus works as a verb,
I wonder whether prep "on" should follow immediately if "focus" works as a noun, that's why I cross off B, but I am not sure whether the reason is valid, because OE does not mention it.

please conform,

2/

for meaning: I don't think "...what the extend would be." is not clear,
it is similar to ,
...what the question is.
for grammar:
I have not gotten why "whether ...." and "to what" are parallelisms?
"whether" cause is a question clause (I do not know the terminology)
"what" clause is a question clause as well.
"to what" clause is a prep phrase for me
IMO, whether can parallel to what,
here, the correct answer is what clause parallel to to what clause
(for me ,it is a prep phrase)

desiring your explanation

thanks a lot
have a nice day.
>_~

Expert Post
4 KUDOS received
Magoosh GMAT Instructor
G

Kudos [?]: 8763 [4], given: 105

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2016, 14:12
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
This post was
BOOKMARKED
zoezhuyan wrote:
Hi experts,

1/

I wonder whether prep "on" should follow immediately if "focus" works as a noun, that's why I cross off B, but I am not sure whether the reason is valid, because OE does not mention it.

please conform,

2/

it is similar to ,
...what the question is.
for grammar:

thanks a lot
have a nice day.
>_~

Dear zoezhuyan,

How are you, my friend? Once again, these are astute questions, and I am happy to respond. :-)

While (B) has other problems, the structure about which you ask is 100% correct without the word "on." The structure is
. . . to have as my X Y . . .
The X, the object of the preposition "as," indicates a role or function, and Y is the person or thing that fulfills that role or function. The verb could also be "hold" or some related verb of possession.
I have as my friend the police chief in town.
I have as my primary mode of transportation a mountain bike.
I hold as my ideal the teachings of Zen.
I treasure as my favorite movie Casablanca.
I have as a question in my mind whether zoezhuyan will understand my explanation.

In the last example, the Y is not a simple noun but a substantive clause, a full clause that takes the role of a noun. That's precisely what is happening in (B). The X is the word "focus" and the Y is a substantive clause. This is perfectly correct.

Now, about the parallelism in (C)--remember, first of all, that parallelism is not a grammatical structure, but a logical structure, and the grammar simply follows the logic and supports it. Think about "question clauses"--these are substantive clauses that represent the indirect statement of a question.
My question is what the right answer might be.
My question is what his name is.
My question is whether it will rain.
My question is how fall she can throw a baseball.
My question is to whom should I make the check payable.
My question is for whom was the symphony written.
My question is against whom is he arguing.
My question is in what does she really believe?

The words "who" and "what" serve as relative pronouns. They open subordinate clauses, in these causes substantive clause that are acting as nouns. Like all pronouns, relative pronouns can be the object of a preposition, even when they open a subordinate clause.

Notice, incidentally, in American colloquial English, many speakers will avoid these sophisticated constructions by ending the sentence with a preposition.
My question is whom should I make the check payable to.
My question is whom was the symphony written for.
My question is whom is he arguing against.
My question is what does she really believe in?

In the big world of grammar, this is controversial issue. Many intelligent people would say that it's perfectly fine to end a sentence with a preposition: these people are taking a more grammatically liberal position. Others, such as I, are grammatically conservative and are appalled but such structures. That's the spectrum in the big world of grammar. Now, in the much more limited world of the GMAT, the GMAT SC tends to be quite conservative grammatically. I have never seen an official prompt whose OA had a sentence or clause ending in a preposition; this questionable structure appears rarely, and only on incorrect answer choices--that is, choices that are clearly incorrect for other reasons. The GMAT seems to disapprove of this structure but never tests is directly.

Thus, from the information in (C), we could say:
Discussion of greenhouse effects has usually focused on whether Earth would grow warmer.
Discussion of greenhouse effects has usually focused on to what extent Earth would grow warmer.

Each one of those sentences is correct on its own, and it sounds clumsy and redundant to state them separately in a side-by-side way like this. What (C) has is an exceptionally sleek and elegant combination. Logically, these are both questions, so the parallelism between them is perfect.

Does all this make sense?

Have a wonderful day, my friend. :-)

Mike :-)

Mike McGarry
Magoosh Test Prep

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. — William Butler Yeats (1865 – 1939)

Kudos [?]: 8763 [4], given: 105

Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2016, 19:29
mikemcgarry wrote:
zoezhuyan wrote:
Hi experts,

1/

please conform,

2/

it is similar to ,
...what the question is.
for grammar:

thanks a lot
have a nice day.
>_~

Dear zoezhuyan,

How are you, my friend? Once again, these are astute questions, and I am happy to respond. :-)

While (B) has other problems, the structure about which you ask is 100% correct without the word "on." The structure is
. . . to have as my X Y . . .
The X, the object of the preposition "as," indicates a role or function, and Y is the person or thing that fulfills that role or function. The verb could also be "hold" or some related verb of possession.
I have as my friend the police chief in town.
I have as my primary mode of transportation a mountain bike.
I hold as my ideal the teachings of Zen.
I treasure as my favorite movie Casablanca.
I have as a question in my mind whether zoezhuyan will understand my explanation.

In the last example, the Y is not a simple noun but a substantive clause, a full clause that takes the role of a noun. That's precisely what is happening in (B). The X is the word "focus" and the Y is a substantive clause. This is perfectly correct.

hi Mike, glad to get your reply.
based on your examples above, i have a further question, what's the meaning and function of the word "as"? Does it mean "like" work as prep,
Like A, B does .....

mikemcgarry wrote:
Now, about the parallelism in (C)--remember, first of all, that parallelism is not a grammatical structure, but a logical structure, and the grammar simply follows the logic and supports it. Think about "question clauses"--these are substantive clauses that represent the indirect statement of a question.
My question is what the right answer might be.
My question is what his name is.
My question is whether it will rain.
My question is how fall she can throw a baseball.
My question is to whom should I make the check payable.
My question is for whom was the symphony written.
My question is against whom is he arguing.
My question is in what does she really believe?

The words "who" and "what" serve as relative pronouns. They open subordinate clauses, in these causes substantive clause that are acting as nouns. Like all pronouns, relative pronouns can be the object of a preposition, even when they open a subordinate clause.

Notice, incidentally, in American colloquial English, many speakers will avoid these sophisticated constructions by ending the sentence with a preposition.
My question is whom should I make the check payable to.
My question is whom was the symphony written for.
My question is whom is he arguing against.
My question is what does she really believe in?

In the big world of grammar, this is controversial issue. Many intelligent people would say that it's perfectly fine to end a sentence with a preposition: these people are taking a more grammatically liberal position. Others, such as I, are grammatically conservative and are appalled but such structures. That's the spectrum in the big world of grammar. Now, in the much more limited world of the GMAT, the GMAT SC tends to be quite conservative grammatically. I have never seen an official prompt whose OA had a sentence or clause ending in a preposition; this questionable structure appears rarely, and only on incorrect answer choices--that is, choices that are clearly incorrect for other reasons. The GMAT seems to disapprove of this structure but never tests is directly.

Thus, from the information in (C), we could say:
Discussion of greenhouse effects has usually focused on whether Earth would grow warmer.
Discussion of greenhouse effects has usually focused on to what extent Earth would grow warmer.

Each one of those sentences is correct on its own, and it sounds clumsy and redundant to state them separately in a side-by-side way like this. What (C) has is an exceptionally sleek and elegant combination. Logically, these are both questions, so the parallelism between them is perfect.

Have a wonderful day, my friend. :-)

excited to read this.
it seems to solve a question about the order of substantive clause that i posted but no one answer .
his-studies-of-ice-polished-rocks-to-spot-adverb-166115.html#p1739958

thanks so much.

have a wonderful weekend.
>_~

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
S

Kudos [?]: 35 [0], given: 342

Concentration: Finance, Marketing
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 06 Apr 2017, 04:40

Wrong meaning

Two in red are not parallel.

between B and C, why C is better in terms of parallelism. ?
whether Earth would grow warmer
Earth would grow warmer to what extent

Expert help

Kudos [?]: 35 [0], given: 342

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G

Kudos [?]: 80 [0], given: 18

WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Discussion of greenhouse effects have usually had as a focus the possi [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2017, 17:24

subject verb disagreement
unnecessarily wordy
Correct answer
subject verb disagreement.
unnecessarily wordy

Kudos [?]: 80 [0], given: 18

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 14

Show Tags

New post 24 May 2017, 04:29
thanhmaitran wrote:
Also in (C) whether Earth would grow warmer and to what extent ( would grow warmer) --- complete idea

I don't understand why whether Earth would grow warmer is parallel to to what extent:

> whether Earth would grow warmer is a dependant clause with a conjunction, a subject and a verb
> to what extent is is a prepositional phrase with a preposition and a noun

Moreover, the root Discussion.... has focused on...
a) ...whether Earth would grow warmer works
b) ...to what extent doesn't work

Thus, I'd conclude that the the Earth part and the extent part aren't parallel.

Any explanations? Thank you!

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 14

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Magoosh GMAT Instructor
G

Kudos [?]: 8763 [1], given: 105

Show Tags

New post 24 May 2017, 10:12
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
guenthermat wrote:
I don't understand why whether Earth would grow warmer is parallel to to what extent:

> whether Earth would grow warmer is a dependant clause with a conjunction, a subject and a verb
> to what extent is is a prepositional phrase with a preposition and a noun

Moreover, the root Discussion.... has focused on...
a) ...whether Earth would grow warmer works
b) ...to what extent doesn't work

Thus, I'd conclude that the the Earth part and the extent part aren't parallel.

Any explanations? Thank you!

Dear guenthermat,

I'm happy to respond. :-)

First of all, remember that parallelism is NOT a grammatical structure. Parallelism is a logical structure, and any matching pattern in the grammar serves only to reflect the underlying logic. Thus, structures that don't appears similar can still be parallel if they are logical equivalents.

The two items in parallel here are substantive clauses, a.k.a noun clauses. A substantive clause one kind of dependent clause, and it always takes a noun-role in a sentence (subject, direct object, object of preposition). Both of these clauses are acting as nouns and objects of the verb "depend on."

1) whether Earth would grow warmer = a straightforward substantive clause

2) to what extent - this is tricky for a couple reasons. First of all, in the second branch of parallelism, a writer is always allowed to omit words that were present in the first branch. See:
Dropping Common Words in Parallel on the GMAT
This is always a confusing point for non-native speakers in particular. English is a difficult language and it's hard enough to understand all the words that are present, but now we also have to figure out the words that are missing!! With those repeated words, the full version would be:
to what extent [the Earth would grow warmer]
The entire sentence would be long and repetitive if all those words that appears in the first branch of the parallelism were repeated in the second. That's precisely why sophisticated writers, such as the author of this sentence, chose to drop repeated words: omitting the words creates sleeker, more elegant sentences.

Also, and this is another tricky point: when a dependent clause (such as a substantive clause or a relative clause) begins as a preposition, it is as if the preposition is "inside" the clause. Thus, this second substantive clause is acting as a noun parallel to the first one, and while it appears inside a preposition, it is as if that preposition were inside of it.

All of this is very sophisticated, but this is why (C) is 100% correct and why it contains flawlessly constructed parallelism.

Mike McGarry
Magoosh Test Prep

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. — William Butler Yeats (1865 – 1939)

Kudos [?]: 8763 [1], given: 105

Manager
Manager
S

Kudos [?]: 78 [0], given: 106

GMAT 1: 640 Q50 V25
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.48
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 25 May 2017, 03:44
Dear expert @mikemcgarry,
I chose correct choice and eliminated wrong options in the same way as in previous posts. I just had a minor concern that is "grow warmer" similar, in meaning, to "get warmer"? If not and depending on particular context, then could you please show us more? Thank you a lot.

Expert Post
2 KUDOS received
Magoosh GMAT Instructor
G

Kudos [?]: 8763 [2], given: 105

Show Tags

New post 25 May 2017, 09:48
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Lucy Phuong wrote:
Dear expert mikemcgarry,
I chose correct choice and eliminated wrong options in the same way as in previous posts. I just had a minor concern that is "grow warmer" similar, in meaning, to "get warmer"? If not and depending on particular context, then could you please show us more? Thank you a lot.

Dear Lucy,

How are you? I'm happy to respond. :-)

Both options, "to get warmer" and "to grow warmer," mean exactly the same thing. I would say that "to get warmer" is more casual and colloquial, a little less typical of GMAT SC language, and "to grow warmer" is slightly more well-spoken and characteristic of that language. The choice between these two would NOT be a deciding split--we cannot say that "to get warmer" is definitively wrong. At the same time, it's not at all surprising that the OA employs the well-spoken option.

There are some rules in grammar that, like math, are black/white, right vs. wrong. For example, SVA and pronoun rules have to be 100% correct. Other issues are particularly subtle, such as word choice or split infinitives or ending with a preposition--these would never deciding splits on the GMAT SC, but as a general rule, the less preferred pattern appears only in SC choices that are wrong for other reasons. Thus, familiarity with these issues can confirm our other choices.

Mike McGarry
Magoosh Test Prep

Kudos [?]: 8763 [2], given: 105

Manager
Manager
S

GMAT 1: 640 Q50 V25
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.48
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 25 May 2017, 21:33
mikemcgarry wrote:
Lucy Phuong wrote:
Dear expert mikemcgarry,

Dear Lucy,

How are you? I'm happy to respond. :-)

Both options, "to get warmer" and "to grow warmer," mean exactly the same thing. I would say that "to get warmer" is more casual and colloquial, a little less typical of GMAT SC language, and "to grow warmer" is slightly more well-spoken and characteristic of that language. The choice between these two would NOT be a deciding split--we cannot say that "to get warmer" is definitively wrong. At the same time, it's not at all surprising that the OA employs the well-spoken option.

There are some rules in grammar that, like math, are black/white, right vs. wrong. For example, SVA and pronoun rules have to be 100% correct. Other issues are particularly subtle, such as word choice or split infinitives or ending with a preposition--these would never deciding splits on the GMAT SC, but as a general rule, the less preferred pattern appears only in SC choices that are wrong for other reasons. Thus, familiarity with these issues can confirm our other choices.

Now I understand! This split is not a deciding one, but getting the subtle difference helps us feel more confident to choose correct answer.
Thank you mikemcgarry :)
1kudos to you.

Top Contributor
1 KUDOS received
Retired Moderator
P
Status: worked for Kaplan's associates, but now on my own, free and flying

Kudos [?]: 8179 [1], given: 364

WE: Education (Education)

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2017, 07:44
This post received
KUDOS
Top Contributor

To whomever, it may suit ( especially the newly initiated))

I don't say it is a magic wand nor is it universally applicable; yet at times of doubt, while dealing with complex issues, you might be lucky to spot a few established customs to narrow down perhaps to almost the correct choice. After all, one percent wrong is 100 percent wrong in GMAT and we must be astute enough to spot those silly peccadilloes to eliminate a good chunk of incorrect choices. For example, in this given case, we can in one shot kick out choices A and D, for missing the number agreement. We might also dump B as per Verb -Adjective - Noun (VAN) rule.
Between C and E, the use of the definite article 'the' to denote a broad, perpetual and usual discussion is erroneous as per established norms. E misleadingly suggests that we are referring to a particular discussion. Therefore, C is the most likely choice, even if you are not clear which is the more parallel between C and E.

Let me caution you again that this knack goes with the usual disclaimers.

Can you solve at least some SC questions without delving into the initial statement?

Narendran 98845 44509

Last edited by daagh on 27 May 2017, 09:24, edited 1 time in total.

Kudos [?]: 8179 [1], given: 364

Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 27

Concentration: Marketing, International Business

Show Tags

New post 27 May 2017, 00:48
thanhmaitran wrote:

====================================================================

A-) This option has subtle meaning. Also for Discussion ie singular, Have is used.
B-) Has is used here which corrects 1 error of A but meaning is still not clear.
C-) Indeed is correct option as it corrects both the errors that A have. Also its precise to use.
D-) Have is used for discussion.
E-) "the extent that is" is redundant and not really appreciable to use by GMAT.

Kudo is it helps anyone. :wink:

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 27

Verbal Forum Moderator
P

Kudos [?]: 240 [0], given: 195

Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2017, 13:16

Discussion is Singular and hence we need singular "had" + parallel structure "whether warmer" and "to what extent"

Hence - C

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."

Worried About IDIOMS? Here is a Daily Practice List: https://gmatclub.com/forum/idiom-s-ydmuley-s-daily-practice-list-250731.html#p1937393

Best AWA Template: https://gmatclub.com/forum/how-to-get-6-0-awa-my-guide-64327.html#p470475

Kudos [?]: 240 [0], given: 195

Re: Discussion of greenhouse effects have usually had as a focus the possi   [#permalink] 31 Jul 2017, 13:16

Go to page    1   2    Next  [ 23 posts ] 

Discussion of greenhouse effects have usually had as a focus the possi

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap