GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 02 Jun 2020, 09:06

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Essay prompt #1

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Essay prompt #1  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Nov 2014, 19:01
this is my essay practice for toefl ibt writing section. Please check it out and give feedback

Topic: A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.

In technology era, nowadays, all of large companies tend to build their own factory that they decide to operate far and wide such as commerce, building, office, bank, and so on.If a company that it wishes to build a factory near my community and ask me about this ,I strongly oppose to the their decision that to build a large factory near by my community for those 2 reasons.

The first and foremost reason exist in the virtually inevitable pollution that a large factory is bound to bring about in near by my department.Air pollution is one of the most harmful for human body.It have been exist in every contemporary cities and we have been become innocent victims unfortunately.For example: When I was 15 or 16, my brother have sick.Then, my mum and dad went to hospital in order to check my brother and they knew that he have a pulmonary disease cause by pollution air.Since this time, my family have been living country near by city.That is how we have been become disease impulsively.

Second reason is inadequate fresh air, crowded car, lack of sunlight and uncomfortable noisy sounds will become aspect of routine life. i think we are all guess that unfavorable environmental-Stress, lack of hope, frustration and so on - which is produced by us.In fact, However, it is a result of too many large factories which is built in our city uncoordinately.For instance: let is imagine that one famous companies large factory is started to build their building in near by road.So,in coming 20 years, Either the traffic of this place would be increase highly or our life problems.

Nevertheless, Some people say that a factory bring prosperity to our community, helps to living standard of people and so on.We have to promote our healthy foremost like we first learn walking

Of course, there are some positive attitude in this issue. In my opinion, However, my healthy is one of the most important issue compared to anything.Therefore, I strongly disagree that a large factory is built near by my community.
GMAT Club Bot
Essay prompt #1   [#permalink] 10 Nov 2014, 19:01

Essay prompt #1

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: carcass