It is currently 25 Jun 2017, 12:29

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Feedback Sessions

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 28 May 2006
Posts: 239
Feedback Sessions [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2007, 08:29
Are any of you guys considering doing one?

I am, even though I was fortunate to get in somewhere. Kinda want to see what my "weaknesses" were...

Plus make the d*mn application committee work a bit more for their steep fees!
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
avatar
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Joined: 05 Apr 2006
Posts: 5926
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE: Business Development (Consumer Products)
Premium Member
Re: Feedback Sessions [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2007, 08:56
batchgmat wrote:
Are any of you guys considering doing one?

I am, even though I was fortunate to get in somewhere. Kinda want to see what my "weaknesses" were...

Plus make the d*mn application committee work a bit more for their steep fees!


Damn skippy.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 28 May 2006
Posts: 239
Re: Feedback Sessions [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2007, 09:47
rhyme wrote:
batchgmat wrote:
Are any of you guys considering doing one?

I am, even though I was fortunate to get in somewhere. Kinda want to see what my "weaknesses" were...

Plus make the d*mn application committee work a bit more for their steep fees!


**** skippy.


Lol, what?
SVP
SVP
User avatar
Joined: 31 Jul 2006
Posts: 2302
Schools: Darden
 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2007, 10:57
You know, I originally though I would hit up Wharton to see why they didn't want to invite me for an interview, but to tell you the truth, I'm completely over it. There's absolutely no chance I might put things off a year and re-apply so it would just be a waste of their time, and more importantly, of mine.

I'm getting pretty fired up planning and thinking about next fall. I don't have time to bother with them.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
avatar
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Joined: 05 Apr 2006
Posts: 5926
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE: Business Development (Consumer Products)
Premium Member
Re: Feedback Sessions [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2007, 14:13
batchgmat wrote:
rhyme wrote:
batchgmat wrote:
Are any of you guys considering doing one?

I am, even though I was fortunate to get in somewhere. Kinda want to see what my "weaknesses" were...

Plus make the d*mn application committee work a bit more for their steep fees!


**** skippy.


Lol, what?


d*mn skippy. As in, d*mn straight.
Re: Feedback Sessions   [#permalink] 25 Mar 2007, 14:13
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Spring Session tejal777 1 27 Jun 2011, 09:41
1 feedback from yesterday's chat session - your thoughts? Praetorian 16 08 Nov 2008, 12:58
4 Interesting feedback from Wharton info session sterny 24 11 Oct 2008, 10:32
Harvard info session mbagal1 10 12 Aug 2007, 11:11
Wharton information session - Sydney bsd_lover 1 30 Jul 2007, 09:52
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Feedback Sessions

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: OasisGC, aeropower, bb10



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.