SORT BY
Most helpful
SORT BY
Recent interviewed
SORT BY
Recent posted
Debrief posted on  Nov 27 2018 [#permalink] Fisher
Skype Interviewed on: Nov 26 2018 Final Decision: Admitted

"I had a skype interview with Sarah Campbell. The interview lasted for around 30 minutes. She asked me around 10-12 questions. Most of them were behavioral questions. Some of the questions were: 1. Walk me through your resume. 2. Tell me about a time where you had to work with a bad manager. How did you deal with the situation? 3. Tell me about a time when your decision led to a conflict with your team members. How did you deal with it? What was the outcome? 4. What keeps you motivated? 5. Tell me about a situation when you had to deal with a coworker who was not ready to work with the team. 6. What factors would affect your decision to select a B school? 7. Why MBA? In the end, there for time to discuss any questions for her."

0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Feb 01 2018 [#permalink] Fisher
Skype Interviewed on: Nov 29 2016 Final Decision: Interviewed

"I had my interview via Skype with Fisher Business School (Ohio State University) during March 2014. The whole process was very well managed. The interview scheduling process was smooth and there were multiple interview slots available to interview within a few days of getting the interview confirmation. A lady from Admissions Committee was there to interview and she was extremely friendly and happy to answer any questions I had. We chatted for about 10 minutes after she was done asking me questions. I had a great time overall. I believe it was my second best interview of the season. She made sure I understood that the culture and community were crucial aspects at Fisher. She was very friendly, asked soft and easy behavioral questions. There were no specific surprises during the interview. Great experience overall from the welcome to interview."

0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no