It is currently 16 Dec 2017, 07:08

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Fit for Columbia? Post profiles here!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 11

Fit for Columbia? Post profiles here! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Sep 2017, 14:16
Sat for the GMAT earlier today and am trying to figure out if I should retake the exam considering the proximity to the deadline, or if my profile can stand a chance as is. Any help is appreciated!

Background and nationality:
29, white male

Undergrad Information:
Rutgers University, Triple Major in Finance, Accounting, and Music, 3.5 combined GPA

Professional Designations:
CPA, CGMA (Certified Global Management Accountant)

GMAT: 680 (Q44, V40)
This was the second time taking the exam and score was in line with practice exams. Cancelled first exam since it was significantly lower than my target.

Work experience and leadership:
6 years total work experience:
2 years in Big 4 audit
2 years IB Management - reported into COO and President of IB at mid market bank doing internal FP&A type work
1 year at PE firm accounting/operations
Currently a Manager at boutique CFO advisory firm (have worked abroad)

Community and others:
Community service is lacking, but am active with my firm's Philanthropic Committee and with the NYC Food Bank

Extracurriculars in undergrad:
VP of Choir - toured and performed internationally (Italy and Whales in venues such as the Vatican)
Founder and president of fraternity

Post MBA goals:
Transition from boutique consulting to MBB

Thanks!

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 11

Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 1

Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.51
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Fit for Columbia? Post profiles here! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Sep 2017, 15:20
Profile:
American Male
Age 27 at matriculation

Education
- 3.51 GPA
- Majored in Chemical Engineering at UT Austin
- Graduation Year: 2012
- GMAT: 740 (49 Q, 41V, 97%)

Work Experience:
- 56 months by expected matriculation
- Work as a technical engineer at a top tier O&G company dealing with day-to-day operations. Most of my work involves serving as a technical liaison to operations in order to optimize production.
- Formally recognized through stock options/monetary bonuses for being a part of and leading teams to implement changes that improved process efficiency and helped to capture additional profit.

Extra- Curricular :
- Volunteer at a local food bank as well as rebuilding activities in community
- Served as a board member on company's networking organizing (coordinated development events for new employees)

Post MBA goals
Operations Consulting for O&G industry (build upon and utilize my current work experience along with an MBA to help companies optimize and make processes efficient)

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 6

Show Tags

New post 19 Sep 2017, 18:43
I'm curious :)

Background/Nationality: 27M, White, Dual citizen (US and EU Nation), born in the US.

Undergrad school/major: Georgetown SFS, International Economics, 3.185 GPA

Professional Qualifications: 5 years running my own Soccer Website Startup - we're now the second largest website devoted entirely to soccer in Latin America with 12 million likes across our Spanish and Portuguese Facebook Pages. Run a farm and general store in Upstate NY with family as well, with significant income generation.

Leadership: Run my own business of 25 people (based in Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, and Peru), reaching over 200 million people cumulatively per month. Honorary Captain of college football team for a practice.

GMAT: 750, 48Q/46V

Extra Curriculars: Powerlifter (going to qualify for nationals in 2018), SCUBA/Free Diver, Marksman, Community Development (helped in building a clinic and running community events), Wildlife Reintroduction (funded and managed wildlife reintroduction and preservation efforts near farm)

Goal of MBA: Want to enter Media/Entertainment Consulting and build up corporate experience I lack

Thanks for taking time to read this and providing your insight!

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 6

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

My chances? concern of work experience time-any advice? Thanks!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Sep 2017, 19:24
Hey guys,
Here is my info. What do you think are my chances to succeed applying? My main concern is that I had an MFA which took me 3+ years so my full time experience is not as much and the job in my industry are also more flexible and freelance based, so the turnover is pretty fast. However my experience was intense and hard to get. I need an MBA now for my startup to enrich business knowledge since I don't plan to work for corporations any more. I really hope to get in now to help me polish my startup but looking at everyone who has a long history of work experience, I am a bit afraid of applying. Also people at my age usually have longer work experience since my MFA just made it really short.

I am applying for Columbia MBA jterm(right before the deadline so the timing might make it tougher competition for the last spots). What do you think are my chances?
1) Your GMAT or GRE. Percentiles preferred.
GRE: 327(total about 89-90%), 168 QUANT (94%), 159 Verbal(83%), 4(60% writing)
2) College info:
top film school college Bachelor of Fine Arts - 3.92 GPA, top film school Master of Fine Arts, 3.7 GPA
3) Brief description of your full-time work experience.

- 0.5 year working very closely for a famous Hollywood director under Asia's biggest company's biggest project
- 0.5 year+ deputy manager position and the director of commercials at a firm affliated with the national TV in a top Asia making projects to screen on TV with a billion of audience, negotiating with local government
- 8 year of startup for my own film production company- produced and created more than 20 projects (but non-profit/no profit )- also in my MFA time it's mainly hands-on filmmaking so it's very practical.
- 15 internships in college while maintaining dean list and high gpa, top media and film companies including working for top celebrities

Awards- government fully sponsored scholarship award when I was young for science stream for middle and high school
Film screened as various festivals

4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
- mountaineering in top mountains and adventure in the Arctic region
- LGBT advocate
- Made projects for high-profile individuals and organizations
- interesting North Korean work
- volunteer in under-developed countries, temples
- singing competition winner

6) Your post-MBA goal.
change direction of my startup and continue my entrepreneurship in media and fashion focusing on a niche market in Asia and USA with my MFA creative skills. (nyc and CBS will be the best fit)

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 Sep 2017, 20:10
Hey guys,
Here is my info. What do you think are my chances to succeed applying? My main concern is that I had an MFA which took me 3+ years so my full time experience is not as much and the job in my industry are also more flexible and freelance based, so the turnover is pretty fast. However my experience was intense and hard to get. I need an MBA now for my startup to enrich business knowledge since I don't plan to work for corporations any more. I really hope to get in now to help me polish my startup but looking at everyone who has a long history of work experience, I am a bit afraid of applying. Also people at my age usually have longer work experience since my MFA just made it really short.

I am applying for Columbia MBA jterm(right before the deadline so the timing might make it tougher competition for the last spots). What do you think are my chances?
GRE: 327(total about 89-90%), 168 QUANT (94%), 159 Verbal(83%), 4(60% writing)
2) College info:
top film school college Bachelor of Fine Arts - 3.92 GPA, top film school Master of Fine Arts, 3.7 GPA

- 0.5 year working very closely for a famous Hollywood director under Asia's biggest company's biggest project
- 0.5 year+ deputy manager position and the director of commercials at a firm affliated with the national TV in a top Asia making projects to screen on TV with a billion of audience, negotiating with local government
- 8 year of startup for my own film production company- produced and created more than 20 projects (but non-profit/no profit )- also in my MFA time it's mainly hands-on filmmaking so it's very practical.
- 15 internships in college while maintaining dean list and high gpa, top media and film companies including working for top celebrities

Awards- government fully sponsored scholarship award when I was young for science stream for middle and high school

4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
- LGBT advocate

6) Your post-MBA goal.
change direction of my startup and continue my entrepreneurship in media and fashion focusing on a niche market in Asia and USA with my MFA creative skills. (nyc and CBS will be the best fit)

Expert Post
Stratus Admissions Consultant
G

Kudos [?]: 92 [0], given: 42

Concentration: Marketing, Organizational Behavior
Schools: Kellogg
GPA: 3.67
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 22 Sep 2017, 11:20
jyyj666888 wrote:
Hey guys,Hi jyyj666888, thanks for your question- will give you my thoughts below.

GRE: 327(total about 89-90%), 168 QUANT (94%), 159 Verbal(83%), 4(60% writing)CBS is not obsessive about GMAT/GRE scores and looks pretty holistically- these look good assuming everything else good
2) College info:
3) Brief description of your full-time work experience.Your work experience IS unusual- but that can be a good thing as not everyone in the class can be in VC/PE...

- LGBT advocate

6) Your post-MBA goal.
I think if you can articulate this well- it sounds very interesting. Be sure to address why you don't see yourself needing the internship- or it may be possible to also do something during the academic year. I know the deadline is fast approaching- but if you want some hourly eyes and ears on this we have some great counselors at Stratus and would be able to give you some last minute input. For that reach out for free consult here: https://stratusadmissionscounseling.com ... b-visitor/

Donna | StratusMBACounselor | Stratus Admissions Counseling

Expert Post
Stratus Admissions Consultant
G

Concentration: Marketing, Organizational Behavior
Schools: Kellogg
GPA: 3.67
Reviews Badge
Re: My chances? concern of work experience time-any advice? Thanks!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Sep 2017, 06:23
jyyj666888 wrote:
Hey guys,
Here is my info. What do you think are my chances to succeed applying? My main concern is that I had an MFA which took me 3+ years so my full time experience is not as much and the job in my industry are also more flexible and freelance based, so the turnover is pretty fast. However my experience was intense and hard to get. I need an MBA now for my startup to enrich business knowledge since I don't plan to work for corporations any more. I really hope to get in now to help me polish my startup but looking at everyone who has a long history of work experience, I am a bit afraid of applying. Also people at my age usually have longer work experience since my MFA just made it really short. I just want to say again- for someone in a non-traditional business like film, admissions will not expect as much of a straightforward resume and work tenure.

GRE: 327(total about 89-90%), 168 QUANT (94%), 159 Verbal(83%), 4(60% writing)great quant score is helpful-
especially for someone with a less quantitative background- schools will love this.

2) College info:

Really interesting- and can add some great stories to class discussions!

- LGBT advocate

6) Your post-MBA goal.

Donna | StratusMBACounselor | Stratus Admissions Counseling

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2017, 06:56
Nationality: Indian
Work experience - 2.25 years in private equity at Cube Highways; 2.9 years as Business Finance Manager at Wipro Ltd (one of top 3 Indian IT firm); 1 year in Price Waterhouse Coopers in auditing role

Cube Highways is a $650 Mn investment platform set up by I Squared Capital and IFC (private investment arm of World Bank) with an objective to acquire controlling stakes in toll road and other infrastructure assets. I am in the Merger and Acquisition division (Manager) at my firm and report directly to the M&A head
Lead a team of 4 analysts.

Undergrad Information: CGPA - 7.14/10 (Bachelors in Commerce)
GMAT: 730 50Q|38V; AWA - 4.0/6.0
Work experience and leadership: 70 months
Community and others: Worked for 1 year at Make a Difference (non profit organization focused on mentoring students at orphanages)
Post MBA goals: explore opportunities in the Private equity sector of the United States, having gained relevant experience in the Indian private equity space

Professional courses - Qualified Chartered Accountant (Indian); Cleared all 3 levels of CFA (US); cleared 3 levels of Chartered Institute of Management Accountancy (CIMA UK) - Final level due next year

Extra curricular activities - CFA tutor at Eduprisitne, won business case and quiz competitions during college

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 13

Show Tags

New post 20 Oct 2017, 17:54
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Background and nationality: Chinese (Malaysian Chinese). Born and raised in Hong Kong, attended Singaporean / Australian International school before heading to the US for undergrad. Multicultural background
Undergrad Information: 3.85 GPA at top 70 university in the U.S. Economics degree with minors in Finance
GMAT: 700 49Q | 36V
Work experience and leadership: 3 years at one of the top 5 executive search and assessment firms focused on C-Level and Board level work. First year spent as part of business development team (supporting lead consultants in winning business); second and third year in a hybrid role as business development Support & Researcher role (identify, interview and assess candidates etc.) with a focus on financial services (Asset Management and PE in particular). This opportunity came about due to the departure of the entire Hong Kong research team (of 3), with me being the lone person supporting the Greater China team. Have worked for both International clients to hire regional and country level leadership roles and local Chinese clients (i.e. Alibaba/Tencent/JD). Some hiring assignments I have done include CEO Malaysia for one of the largest international asset management firms, Intermediary distribution team build out of one of the largest asset management firms in the world, Deputy Head of investments Sales & products for top 10 private bank in the world, Deputy Head of Portfolio Management & Division CFO for one of the largest Chinese internet conglomerates.

I have also done a number of 6-month internships: 1) Research Analyst for one of the largest PE Fund of fund investment firms (USD 30+ bln AUM); 2) Human Capital Management Analyst (Organization Design) for one of the largest apparel manufacturers in the world; 3) Big 4 Accounting Firm; 4) Wealth Management Analyst for a leading Chinese Bank)

Community and others: In college, was part of various cultural clubs including Malaysian Student Association (Treasurer/VP) and Taiwanese Student Association. Also was sector team leader for student-run investment fund responsible for Energy & Materials sector.
Post MBA goals: IBD/PE/VC.

Applying Regular Decision

Would appreciate any feedback / advise on how to make myself competitive!

Last edited by JLim90 on 21 Oct 2017, 06:05, edited 4 times in total.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 13

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 3

Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.33

Show Tags

New post 20 Oct 2017, 18:40
Background and nationality:
White American and dual Swiss citizen

Undergrad Information:
Top 5 Western Regional University - Computer Science and econ 3.33 gpa
https://premium.usnews.com/best-college ... ities-west

GMAT:
710 (Q47V40) considering a retake as I got V44 on the two prior practice tests but really don't want to

Work experience and leadership:
Senior Product Manager at top 10 tech company working on well-known products. 2 promotions and 2 years interning. Started as software dev and transitioned to PM.
Won multiple hackathons, have a pending patent. Work on a few matrixed teams with ~20 people total. Not the direct manager but responsible for what people work on. International work experience

Community and others:
Board observer then Board Member of Private foundation for the last 3 years. Elected for another 3 years. ~$200 million in assets. Member of investment committee
Working in high profile area

Post MBA goals:
Work at a smaller startup focused on growth. Might be a PM again but not set in stone. Want to expand my non-technical skills like marketing, pricing, strategy so I can have a bigger impact on the company.

Anything else?
Used to be ranked nationally for an action sport

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 3

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 04 Nov 2017, 06:55
Background and nationality: Indian
Undergrad Information: Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in Mechanical Engineering. Undergrad percentage: 66% Masters CGPA: 8.17/10
GMAT: 740 (Q50 V40)
Work experience and leadership: 40 months. I lead a 5 member team in a Patent search and analytics company. I am also founder of a education tech start up and lead a 6 member team. I have won few awards at work. My team has won the best team award across my organization of 2500 employees for the past 2 years.
Community and others: Have been associated with teaching under privileged children, introducing basics of agriculture to school children, marathon runner
Post MBA goals: Entrepreneurship / strategy

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Schools: Sloan '20 (S)
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V51
GPA: 3.85
Should I apply to CBS this year --- help! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2017, 17:44
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for advice as to whether I should submit an application to CBS this year, based on my situation:

I was already dinged from my dream schools (HBS and MIT), so even if I get in to CBS, I will defer for a year so that I can reapply to MIT and HBS and see what happens there.

I have already completed my CBS essays, recommendations, so my application is essentially good to go. I'm wondering if you think I should apply this year, or wait until next year and apply along with the other schools?

If I apply this year, and get rejected, will my chances for CBS be higher next year, given that I have shown interest as a reapplicant? I know CBS does not let you write the entire application as a reapplicant, just a supplement...

If I apply and get in the year... I will get to apply to MIT + HBS next year with that sense of relief.

A little about me:
GMAT: 740
Work experience: 4 years at IBM in marketing
Female, from NYC
College: small liberal arts college, majored in math + Psychology

PLEASE please please let me know your thoughts, i will be forever grateful for your wisdom :roll:

Intern
Intern
B

Should I apply to CBS this year --- help! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2017, 17:46
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for advice as to whether I should submit an application to CBS this year, based on my situation:

I was already dinged from my dream schools (HBS and MIT), so even if I get in to CBS, I will defer for a year so that I can reapply to MIT and HBS and see what happens there.

I have already completed my CBS essays, recommendations, so my application is essentially good to go. I'm wondering if you think I should apply this year, or wait until next year and apply along with the other schools?

If I apply this year, and get rejected, will my chances for CBS be higher next year, given that I have shown interest as a reapplicant? I know CBS does not let you write the entire application as a reapplicant, just a supplement...

If I apply and get in the year... I will get to apply to MIT + HBS next year with that sense of relief.

A little about me:
Female, from NYC

PLEASE please please let me know your thoughts, i will be forever grateful for your wisdom :roll:

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Schools: CBS '20 (A)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.7
Reviews Badge
Re: Should I apply to CBS this year --- help! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2017, 17:47
Good stats. Why not wait until June 2018 to apply (when CBS 2019-entry essay prompts are released) so you can have (fingers crossed) 3 acceptance letters in your hand, ie. those from MIT HBS & CBS? Just saying bc CBS’ slots seem to be filling up pretty quickly this year fro ED applicants. You can still apply “early” and not apply ED if you know what I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2017, 06:42
minta43 wrote:
Good stats. Why not wait until June 2018 to apply (when CBS 2019-entry essay prompts are released) so you can have (fingers crossed) 3 acceptance letters in your hand, ie. those from MIT HBS & CBS? Just saying bc CBS’ slots seem to be filling up pretty quickly this year fro ED applicants. You can still apply “early” and not apply ED if you know what I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum

Thanks Minta!

Anyone else have any additional advice?? :D

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
GPA: 2.9

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2017, 11:45
libiem2 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

A little about me:
Female, from NYC

No, definitely not. You can't defer unless you have a compelling medical or family reason. Here's a general piece of advice: don't apply to a school unless you would accept a position at that school.

It seems to me that you have your heart dead set on HBS or Sloan. If so, then great! I'm a reapplicant to Sloan who had my interview recently. It can be done. But don't waste time on an application at an institution you have no interest in attending.

Lastly, this isn't really the right forum for this...

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Expert Post
Director
Director
G
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach

Kudos [?]: 207 [0], given: 77

Farrell D Hehn: MBA

Show Tags

New post 09 Nov 2017, 01:30
I don't mean to sound rude but this sounds a little bit like I'm going to quit my job this year because I plan to win the lottery next year. I hope that you have a pretty clear understanding of why you were dinged and what you're going to do this coming year to ensure success *in as much as that is within your control.* Because it is a game of chance to a large degree and you're dealing with two schools that have this most competitive acceptance rate out of three. Is it absolutely mission-critical that you would attend one of those two schools? I'm not sure how old you are but wondering if it would be worth it to wait another year and how you would be improving your profile and your chances all around. I do not think that it sounds like a very good idea to apply to Columbia and then reject their offer if offered. Because that would definitely defeat the purpose of this being a safety thing next year. I also don't think that if you were to be rejected by them it would put you in a better position.

MBA Prep Coach

Farrell Dyan
http://MBAPrepCoach.com
http://PoetsandQuants.com/Consultants/Farrell-Dyan
"You don't often come across people so perceptive and empathetic." - EM, NYC

Kudos [?]: 207 [0], given: 77

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 3

Show Tags

New post 10 Nov 2017, 02:12
Hi everyone,
Would like to know professionals' opinion about my profile and chances (for 2nd round)

Background and nationality: Female, 28, Armenian
Undergrad Information: Bachelor in Economics, GPA 3.6
2 MS degrees done simultaneously (MS in Political Science and MS in Finance
GMAT: 650 (Q49, V29) (thinking to retake)
Work experience and leadership: 5 years' experience in Inditex (mid-level retail management), one promotion, Freelancer (Excel analytics), 8month, parallel to FT job
Community and others: Course leader in the university, active member of student council (mostly events organization), volunteer in Global Translating Community (English-Russian translations for online courses), regularly organize charity fundraise at workplace,
Post MBA goals - Start a business analytics consulting company in Armenia
Anything else? Received academic scholarships (both for Bachelor's and Master's studies); take extra job responsibilities (assist regional brand manager in specific tasks, country brand representative); strong recommendations from workplace; regular online courses; speak 3 languages apart my native language, hobbies: skiing, hiking and horse riding,

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 3

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: General Management (Other)

Show Tags

New post 10 Dec 2017, 06:29
Hello,

Kindly go through my profile and check its suitability to the Columbia MBA program.

• GMAT Score: 760 (Q:50, V:47, IR:8, AWA:5)
• Total Work Experience (in years): 10
• Undergraduate Institution: BITS Pilani (India)

Work Experience:

I am an engineer-turned-entrepreneur with ten years’ of diverse experience in building internet-based businesses spanning across education, e-Commerce and the not-for-profit sectors. I began my career as a Software Developer at Satyam Computers, a publicly-listed technology firm where I managed a team of 4 to build the Agent management system for State Farm Insurance, a Fortune-500 company.

Over the past eight years, I have worked on three different start-ups, two of which were co-founded by me. In 2009, I launched an educational consulting firm that counselled students on various career avenues and trained them on job skills. I was responsible to handle 12-member team that conducted workshops in over 200 schools impacting 10000+ students and partnered with the local government to guide underprivileged children. Could not monetize the venture sufficiently and had to shut it down three years later.

I co-founded a food-tech start-up in 2012 that accepted orders for restaurants and delivered them at the customer’s doorstep. I built the company from the ground to successfully deliver over 400 orders a day and a GMV crossing $600,000. After bootstrapping the business for two years, I sold the company to the India-based technology vendor of Seamless.

I have been working for the past two years on an internet platform for the social sector that connects the various stakeholders such as NGOs, Donors, Volunteers and development professionals.

Post MBA:

I intend to use my MBA to gain requisite skills in Finance to transition to the Venture Capital sector and use my entrepreneurial experience for supporting technology-based start-ups.

Thank You!

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 5

GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 15 Dec 2017, 09:31
Background and nationality: Indian
Undergrad Information: 3.71 CGPA in BBA from reputed university in India
GMAT: 680 (V36, Q47)
Work experience and leadership: 3 years of work ex by course commencement in business development role in construction related business. No leadership at work but been very actively involved in leadership roles during graduation.
Community and others: Volunteered for over three years for community services.
Post MBA goals: Start my own venture.
Anything else?: Been academically very well, socially involved, interested in getting better and making the world better.

Do i fit in?

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 5

Re: Fit for Columbia? Post profiles here!   [#permalink] 15 Dec 2017, 09:31

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4    Next  [ 61 posts ] 

Fit for Columbia? Post profiles here!

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap