Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 16:09 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 16:09

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 364 [0]
Given Kudos: 109
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V37
GMAT 2: 680 Q45 V38
GMAT 3: 710 Q45 V42
GPA: 3.32
WE:Information Technology (Retail)
Send PM
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 592 [0]
Given Kudos: 347
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 64 [0]
Given Kudos: 107
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Re: Focus on work in May? I'm out of here in a Month or two... [#permalink]
lb2015 wrote:
Haha, I also seem to be getting more and more added on my to-do list even though I have 3 days left...

Yes, agreed about leaving earlier! I don't know for sure if I'd say May just for financial reasons, but definitely beginning-mid June. It seems like a lot of time when you first start planning, but it really isn't. I have one 12-day trip and a weekend trip planned for the summer, and that only leaves a couple weeks to relax, take these silly Yale modules/assessments, see friends and family, and pack up and move in to my new place. Oh, and apparently we're also supposed to be networking now since we won't have time in the fall? Argh!

Thank goodness for my friend's wedding, which encouraged me to push up my end date... Originally, I was thinking late mid-late July. Ha!

When do you guys have to be in New Haven? Our orientation start 8/4, so everyone will be moved in by 8/1 (woot, 3 days to paaaaarty unpaaack). I leave work 7/11, going away for a long weekend 7/12-7/15, and then just 2.5 weeks to relax, pack up, and move (and be in a wedding... weddings are the worst)

I would have loved a full month off...
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 64 [0]
Given Kudos: 107
Send PM
highwyre237 wrote:
When do you guys have to be in New Haven? Our orientation start 8/4, so everyone will be moved in by 8/1 (woot, 3 days to paaaaarty unpaaack). I leave work 7/11, going away for a long weekend 7/12-7/15, and then just 2.5 weeks to relax, pack up, and move (and be in a wedding... weddings are the worst)

Ours is 8/7, so I'm moving in 8/3. A month should be okay, it just seems like a lot to squeeze in! Nevermind the small nightmare that has been student loan applications and health forms these past few weeks. To Yale's credit, I kind of disregarded the checklist for a bit once I submitted my deposit and got my email address...
Director
Director
Send PM
lb2015 wrote:
highwyre237 wrote:

Ours is 8/7, so I'm moving in 8/3. A month should be okay, it just seems like a lot to squeeze in! Nevermind the small nightmare that has been student loan applications and health forms these past few weeks. To Yale's credit, I kind of disregarded the checklist for a bit once I submitted my deposit and got my email address...

Oh same here, dont worry. My loans finally went through though, thats all set (Sallie Mae bleh), but health forms... yup totally different story.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 720 Q42 V47
Send PM
highwyre237 wrote:
Oh same here, dont worry. My loans finally went through though, thats all set (Sallie Mae bleh), but health forms... yup totally different story.

Lucky you, I still haven't received an official award guide so I haven't wanted to start the loan process. I know my scholarship percentages and everything but I want to have firm amounts before I start applying...

Fortunately I'm moving next Friday, so once I'm into the new apartment I'll have plenty of time to get everything (including OSUs summer checklist...) done around my light traveling schedule.
Director
Director
Send PM
bglorioso wrote:
highwyre237 wrote:

Lucky you, I still haven't received an official award guide so I haven't wanted to start the loan process. I know my scholarship percentages and everything but I want to have firm amounts before I start applying...

Fortunately I'm moving next Friday, so once I'm into the new apartment I'll have plenty of time to get everything (including OSUs summer checklist...) done around my light traveling schedule.

The loan process was pretty quick, a few weeks maybe. I'm sure they'll expedite it if they need to, so dont worry.

Wooooo its almost July! Can't wait to get out of here!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2