Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 09:36 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 09:36

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72868 [157]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72868 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Given Kudos: 103
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 81 [0]
Given Kudos: 48
Re: Forum Quiz V2.0- Update! [#permalink]
bb

Sir..

Appreciate the effort that must have gone in..to bring out the new features in the Forum Quiz..!!

Is it possible to carry out a Review of the Forum Quiz attempted without moving 'individually' to all the questions through Error Log?

If possible, an appropriate tab on the Forum Quiz Dashboard for 'Cumulative Review' of all the attempted questions (in the particular Forum Quiz) in a sequential manner should be added..There should not be a requirement to visit 'Error Log' page everytime for reviewing every attempted question..

Please guide..

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 628
Send PM
Hey bb

While setting up the parameters for my quiz, in the Sources, even though I put a filter on "All Official excluding GMAT Prep", it still brings up GMAT Prep questions in the quiz. I believe this is due to multiple tags that a question has ('GMAT Prep' is a tag along with the other 'Official' tags).

Is there any way to get this fixed?
Brings about a lot of common questions during the official mocks and I feel that prevents me from assessing my capabilities perfectly (I fortunately/unfortunately have a pretty decent memory when it comes to the harder questions)

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 42
GMAT 1: 640 Q51 V16
Send PM
How can we check the final score of GMAT FORUM QUIZ ?
TIA
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 42 [0]
Given Kudos: 167
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38 (Online)
Send PM
bb,

I have a suggestion.

Could you please add "attempted 3 + months ago" filter (AndrewN 's original suggestion)?
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
MissBong wrote:
bb,

I have a suggestion.

Could you please add "attempted 3 + months ago" filter (AndrewN 's original suggestion)?

Thank you. We are working on finishing updates to GMAT Club Tests as well as Chat and close to be done with those. We can then switch attention back to the quiz but that’s likely will only happen in a month or two. Sorry. Just the reality of work flow 😢

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 26
GMAT 1: 620 Q47 V30
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V37
GMAT 3: 710 Q50 V36
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
Hi bb

I think I had answered one of the other question earlier so that particular question didn't show up this time. I will try the tool again and if I have some further queries will reach out to this part of the forum again. Thanks a lot for the quick response!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi bb

I am making a Study Plan for myself and I want to include the Forum Quiz v2.0 as one of my main options for my practice. I am currently setting the following parameters - "All Official excluding GMAT Prep" and "Unanswered" as the filters. I would like to know the total number of PS, DS, SC and CR questions and the total number of RC passages, which I will face as a result of setting these filters.

I have tried to approximate the number of questions but I am not able to come up with a proper answer. Any help here will be greatly appreciated!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 43 [0]
Given Kudos: 659
Schools: LBS MFA "23
Send PM
Hi everyone. I am trying to avail free trial of the quiz but still, the card is charging me 8 inr. Although the amount is very very small, I am still not sure why is it charging me in the first place.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Poojita wrote:
Hi everyone. I am trying to avail free trial of the quiz but still, the card is charging me 8 inr. Although the amount is very very small, I am still not sure why is it charging me in the first place.

Hi Poojita

I think that amount refers to some transaction fee. Sometimes (in other websites/products) we do get charged for INR 1-10 even though the final amount is supposed to be "free". So yes, this is not an exception. I hope that helps :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 43 [0]
Given Kudos: 659
Schools: LBS MFA "23
Send PM
SuryaGanguly wrote:
Poojita wrote:

Hi Poojita

I think that amount refers to some transaction fee. Sometimes (in other websites/products) we do get charged for INR 1-10 even though the final amount is supposed to be "free". So yes, this is not an exception. I hope that helps :)

thank you!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Affiliations: None
Own Kudos [?]: 380 [0]
Given Kudos: 83
WE:Brand Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Hey bb
Was just wondering how to redeem reward points for access to Forum Quiz 2.0? It mentions here in your post but when we see the rewards dashboard, there is no mention of Forum Quiz in that. Am I missing something?

Thanks
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
av1901 wrote:
Hey bb
Was just wondering how to redeem reward points for access to Forum Quiz 2.0? It mentions here in your post but when we see the rewards dashboard, there is no mention of Forum Quiz in that. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Looks like it… you just go to the rewards and you redeem it. We have a lot of rewards so you probably just did not find it 🤷‍♂️ Use CTRL F defined the word quiz on the rewards page.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/rewards-dash ... ge=rewards

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Affiliations: None
Own Kudos [?]: 380 [0]
Given Kudos: 83
WE:Brand Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
bb wrote:
av1901 wrote:
Hey bb

Thanks

Looks like it… you just go to the rewards and you redeem it. We have a lot of rewards so you probably just did not find it 🤷‍♂️ Use CTRL F defined the word quiz on the rewards page.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/rewards-dash ... ge=rewards

Ok, I see it now. Thanks for that, but just a follow up question, is there only a 1 month option available, no option for a 3 month purchase like that offered for GMAT Club Tests?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 67
Send PM
How do I unsubscribe after completing my GMAT?
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hector1S wrote:
How do I unsubscribe after completing my GMAT?

Many options.
The easiest one is You go to the Quiz Page and click Manage Subscription

Attachment:
subscription.png
subscription.png [ 192.6 KiB | Viewed 1096 times ]
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 465
Send PM
Hello bb,
What is the difference between GMAT Practice Sets that have about ~1900 questions ( exam mode ) and Forum quizzes?

Do they share the same question pool or there is some overlap or are they completely distinct?

PS: I have already purchased GMAT club tests so I was wondering whether to buy them or not.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
A quick question? What does official only (excluding Gmat prep) include? I selected it and I got questions from Veritas. I want a group that covers only Official GMAT books - Official Guide, Verbal, etc.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
faigh2 wrote:
A quick question? What does official only (excluding Gmat prep) include? I selected it and I got questions from Veritas. I want a group that covers only Official GMAT books - Official Guide, Verbal, etc.

Can you please link to the Veritas question you got? It is likely that the community mem ever who posted that question may have tagged it with multiple sources.

GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17  ...  21