Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 10:39 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 10:39

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GPA: 2.7
WE:Pharmaceuticals (Health Care)
Send PM
Personal MBA Coach Founder
Status:Boutique MBA Admissions Consulting from a Wharton graduate - Helping applicants get into top global business schools since 2008
Affiliations: Wharton, MIT
Own Kudos [?]: 359 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Overall Client Admit Rate: 96%
Send PM
Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 340 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: CrackVerbal
Own Kudos [?]: 7626 [0]
Given Kudos: 215
Send PM
Re: Fox B School Essay Help [Urgent] [#permalink]
Here's a structure you can go with - ( General tip: You do not have to answer the individual questions asked in the essay prompt in the same sequence..you can go with the flow that seems the most natural and logical)

1. What past experience prepared or motivated you to pursue this degree? -

Use roughly 175 words for this section of the essay. The reasons that motivated you to pursue an MBA can be personal, professional, or a mix of both. When you describe why you chose to apply to an MBA, clearly demonstrate why you need an MBA to fulfill your goals..there needs to be a clear gap that you are seeking to bridge through the MBA.

2. How will obtaining the degree help you achieve your career goals?

This question is really asking..how will an MBA from Fox school of business in particular help you achieve your goals? Talk about specific strengths of the Fox MBA degree that will benefit you. What clubs, initiatives, exchange programs etc do you expect to participate in, and how do they tie in with what you need to achieve your goals? Answer this section in about 175 words.

2. Describe how you would expect to change over the course of the program. What personal and professional values and skills do you hope to acquire beyond the academic content?

B-school changes you in many ways - the knowledge you gain, the network you build, the interpersonal skills you acquire..all of these are going to shape you, both in ways you can predict and ways you can't even imagine right now..Think deeply about this one. What changes would you like to see in yourself? Devote about 150 words to this section, and wind up with a concluding statement.

Hope that helped!:) If you'd like more personalized help, check out https://applications.crackverbal.com/
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Fox B School Essay Help [Urgent] [#permalink]
First, the reputation of the company! Start the search by typing feasible keywords like ‘do my essay for me’, ‘who can do my essay for me?’ and ‘can someone write my essay paper?’ etc. This will lead to numerous writing service agencies. You can create a list of top services providers and examine whether they are reputed. myassignmenthelp dot com
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Such a nice forum discussion. I am one of the writers and editors, associated with MyAssignmenthelp since a decade and completed thousand of Dissertation assignment. My site provide you a high-quality Essay Help in Malaysia by PhD experts in your given deadline at affordable price. We are available 24x7. Chat Now! Welcome)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
njd
GMAT Club Bot