GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 11 Dec 2019, 20:56

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Free Access to World's Most Complete GMAT Program | Experts' Global

post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Experts' Global Representative
S
Free Access to World's Most Complete GMAT Program | Experts' Global  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 26 Sep 2018, 06:06
Dear Friends,

Hope everyone is doing awesome!

After helping hundreds of students through our 15 GMAT Practice Tests thread, we are here with an all the more exciting proposition- complimentary access to our end-to-end GMAT preparation program!

The GMAT Online Program by Experts' Global, in our humble opinion, is factually the world's most 'complete' GMAT program.

Highlights:

- 100+ Concept Videos (See GMAT broken into 100 small concepts and conquer each!)
    - 4000+ Practice Questions (After each concept video, take a short exercise to cement the concept)
    - 15 Full Length Tests with video explanations (Use exhaustive analytics to learn an improve)
    - 180+ two-minutes videos (Re-inforce almost all important concepts through these short, on-the-go-videos)
    - 12 sentence correction e-books (Ensure that you know the most nuanced of the GMAT SC concepts)
    - Three stages of preparation: Understand - Practice - Master (An organized, organic approach towards learning)
    - A range of interesting features (Such as diagnosis of weak areas, flag questions for review, stick-up your notes, study plans etc)

The program is priced at nominal $329.

Especially for GMAT Club users, we are giving access codes for a limited period. The access code will give you complete access to the software for one month from the date of activation.

Please reply on this thread, asking for the access, and we will PM you the code.

Here are the details of the offering: http://www.ExpertsGlobal.com/gmat-preparation-online

Here is the product walk-through:

Hope this helps.

All the best!
Experts' Global Team

Edit on 23rd August, 2018:
Owing to repeated misuse of this offer, we are putting the following conditions on giving the access codes-
- Only one access code per user ID.
- Access codes only to the IDs which are older than two months or have minimum 20 posts.

Thank you for understanding.

Edit on 26th September, 2018:
This offer has ended.

Originally posted by Maxximus on 23 Mar 2018, 03:15.
Last edited by Maxximus on 26 Sep 2018, 06:06, edited 6 times in total.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Reviews Badge
Re: Free Access to World's Most Complete GMAT Program | Experts' Global  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2018, 02:54
Hi,
Awesome program!
I would really appreciate it if you could send me the access code!!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
G
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Free Access to World's Most Complete GMAT Program | Experts' Global  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2018, 06:53
Please share the access code. Thanks in advance
Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2018, 23:34
Access code please.

Thanks in advance.
Director
Director
P
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GPA: 3.92
WE: Operations (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2018, 22:02
Maxximus wrote:
Hi Aditya,

That's unheard of. I have sent you a PM with details of the support team. Please send the relevant screenshot and the team will help you.

All the best!
Experts' Global Team

AdityaHongunti wrote:
ExpertsGlobal5 wrote:
Hi Everyone!

We have just shared the promo codes for all the recent messages.

Kindly check your PM to access the same.

All the best :)
Experts' Global Team

Hello, I am facing an issue while registering for the program. I put in all the details with the access codes but unfortunately the software isnt allowing me to register. A stop signal appears on the register option. Please help

Sent from my XT1562 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Honest review.

I started with the free prep provided by expert's global and I am already impressed with the software . The distribution is so serene. The exercises and the detailed explanation of all the answers and putting up questions in the real GMAT way is really useful. Though there are some things I would want to recommend from a learner's POV , overall the software is just amazing and most importantly free for a month. You couldn't be more generous. Please don't get me wrong but this is a cool marketing strategy. Thanks a lot.

Sent from my XT1562 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
P
Schools: AGSM '21

Show Tags

New post 08 Apr 2018, 07:06
P

Show Tags

New post 18 Apr 2018, 06:44
Current Student
B
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 18 Apr 2018, 14:05
Dear Maxximus and Experts' Global Team,

That it is 2 am in India and you are replying to queries says a lot about your commitment.

I am awake, using the software you have given me access to. Such a helpful tool, one can log in and never log out as there is so much to learn in such an organised way.

Thanks for the access...you are doing a wonderful job. The pm you sent was elaborate and I gained access very smoothly. The tutorial you sent for optimum use of the software was also very helpful.

The least we must do is to be courteous and appreciate.

Thanks again.

Maxximus wrote:
Verma1990 wrote:
not a valid code

Dear Verma1990,

On a sincere note, we request you please read our messages carefully. When you do so, you will probably realize that you are committing some silly mistake in following the suggested steps (after all you are the only person out of ~100 members so far who seems to be facing a difficulty). If not, when you read our PM carefully, you will realize that the message we sent contains an email ID and contact number for any troubleshooting support that you may need.

The correct logical step is to send us a proper email with a screenshot of the exact problem that you are facing. Kindly help us help you by being a bit patient and following the suggested steps.

Such repeated one-liners sound impolite and do not help.

Thank you for understanding.
Experts' Global Team
P

Show Tags

New post 19 Apr 2018, 07:11
P

Show Tags

New post 20 Apr 2018, 06:33
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2018, 22:24
ExpertsGlobal5 wrote:
Hi Everyone!

We have just shared the access codes for all the recent requests.

Kindly check your PM to access the same.

All the best :-)
Experts' Global Team
Please share the access code.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
P

Show Tags

New post 25 Apr 2018, 06:52
P

Show Tags

New post 06 May 2018, 06:11
P

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2018, 05:27
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Marketing, International Business

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2018, 09:55
Hello, Expert Global.

I have read some great reviews about your platform. Looking forward to trying it out.

Please send me an access code as well if that's okay. :)

All the best.
S

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 22 May 2018, 02:51
HakunaMatata15 wrote:
Damn, this offer is amazing for us students.
Mind sharing the code, please? Plus, can you also tell us about your pricing if we want to extend the plan to 3 to 6 months?
Thanks for being so understanding in letting students decide and get this major help along the GMAT journey.

Dear HakunaMatata15 and other members,

Thank you for your continued interest in the program. As my colleague manages this thread, I come on here only once in a while and it is indeed a pleasure to see the activity, the warmth in posts.

You can find all details of the program and various course options on the following page: https://www.expertsglobal.com/gmat-preparation-online/

My colleague will be sharing the access codes for all the new requests, tomorrow.

Thank you
Experts' Global Team

Originally posted by Maxximus on 21 May 2018, 13:15.
Last edited by Maxximus on 22 May 2018, 02:51, edited 1 time in total.
P

Show Tags

New post 27 May 2018, 22:25
P

Show Tags

New post 06 Jun 2018, 00:10
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 27 Jun 2018, 14:45
Hi Team,

Please share the promo code to me.

Thanks in advance. Keep up the good work
P

Show Tags

New post 27 Jul 2018, 07:07
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Free Access to World's Most Complete GMAT Program | Experts' Global   [#permalink] 27 Jul 2018, 07:07

Go to page    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  39    Next  [ 774 posts ] 

Free Access to World's Most Complete GMAT Program | Experts' Global

post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: DisciplinedPrep