GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 14 Dec 2019, 01:52

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Fuqua vs. Goizueta ($$$) vs. UNC ($$) vs. Owen ($)

new topic post reply Update application status  

Which school should I attend?

• 46% [6]
  • 15% [2]
  • 15% [2]
  • 23% [3]
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
Fuqua vs. Goizueta ($$$) vs. UNC ($$) vs. Owen ($)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2019, 09:28
I have been accepted to Fuqua (no money), UNC with $80,000, Goizueta (full ride), and $50,000 from Owen (schools listed in ranking order) . I am coming from healthcare and would like to go back, either healthcare consulting or med device/pharma. Goizueta's full ride is appealing, but historically has not been healthcare hub. However, it does seem like 2019 class did better with internship placement(~11%). Prefer not to be in the South long-term, complicating Goizueta, UNC, and Owen, which have better reputations in South than elsewhere (Northeast/West Coast). All four are Top 25 roughly with Fuqua the most well known. Let me know what you think I should do.
SVP
SVP
V
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Fuqua vs. Goizueta ($$$) vs. UNC ($$) vs. Owen ($)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2019, 03:51
hopefulmba25 wrote:
I have been accepted to Fuqua (no money), UNC with $80,000, Goizueta (full ride), and $50,000 from Owen (schools listed in ranking order) . I am coming from healthcare and would like to go back, either healthcare consulting or med device/pharma. Goizueta's full ride is appealing, but historically has not been healthcare hub. However, it does seem like 2019 class did better with internship placement(~11%). Prefer not to be in the South long-term, complicating Goizueta, UNC, and Owen, which have better reputations in South than elsewhere (Northeast/West Coast). All four are Top 25 roughly with Fuqua the most well known. Let me know what you think I should do.

Hi,

It seems you have almost the same poster dilemma posted days ago. It might help you.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/poll-fuqua-v ... 88259.html
Founder
Founder
V
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2019, 05:10
Congrats on your admits.

These are all in the south :-)
And as mo2men pointed out a very very similar discussion and I am not sure I have much else to add. Good luck with your decision!

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT 1: 710 Q45 V41

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2019, 13:20
Because you mentioned healthcare consulting, I would vote for Fuqua. If med device/ pharma is something you might choose over consulting in future go for Owen MBA. Feel free to reach out in a PM.
Which School to Choose Forum Moderator
S
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Schools: Owen '16 (M)
GMAT 1: 720 Q44 V44
GPA: 3.73
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Fuqua vs. Goizueta ($$$) vs. UNC ($$) vs. Owen ($)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2019, 23:48
Are you an international student?

Have you calculated the full cost of attendance for every program--including capitalized interest assuming you'll be taking out loans?

Have you tried to leverage that full-ride some and negotiate for more money at UNC and Vandy?
GMAT Club Bot
Fuqua vs. Goizueta ($$$) vs. UNC ($$) vs. Owen ($)   [#permalink] 12 Feb 2019, 23:48

Fuqua vs. Goizueta ($$$) vs. UNC ($$) vs. Owen ($)

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: billionaire, teleste, Wilch