It is currently 24 Jun 2017, 02:25

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

G-mat club test

post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests
G-mat club test [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jun 2017, 16:37
Gmat club test provides around 497 verbal questions that i had never seen befor.They are the most useful onces and helped me a lot for strengthening my verbal sections.The quuant section is also the best ones having a pull of around 1500 questions.I used to absolutely dread of verbal section. I found them really mundane and could never get myself to focus. In fact, I'm among the most annoying grammar nazis that you may across. Each time I would come across an RC in the middle of my mocks, I would feel low and lose time and thereby end up rushing through my SC and CR questions as well. Then one of my friends introduced me to the gmat test club courses and I found them really helpful.
The verbal videos were really helpful .GMAT test club provides a number of key strategies that you must keep in mind while reading through RCs,SCs CR or IR. The strategies taught in these videos are one of the best and easy to remember and recall. One can access their standard through the pre assessment provided at the beginning of the cource and then can learn the concept better and the can again access through the post assessments where I have marked drastic improvement in my scores.
This online course helped me a lot to improve my verbal section and I could reach from V20 to V41 score in my mocks. Learning here Is fun where one can get rid of tiresome classroom teachings after your regular working hours and can learn at your own convenient time and place. Also get a chance to revise the same topic number of times.
Thank you GMAT club tests once again and thanks to all those who read my review. I hope I was able to motivate a few of you out there like me, who may have totally given up on verbal. This course is amazing and magical.
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
G
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jun 2017, 18:32
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
This is flattering but really not necessary. I am going to lock this one.

Thank you.

Posted from my mobile device

Posted from my mobile device
  [#permalink] 19 Jun 2017, 18:32