Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 05:49 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 05:49

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 4054 [0]
Given Kudos: 156
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Re: GMAT Club's 10 Years & 1,000,000 Posts Milestone - LearnMore [#permalink]
First of all congrats on the 10year and 1M successful and useful posts. Thank you for organizing a useful event on this context.

I second the below post and concern. I just started my preparation a month ago and I would like to take the test after a month and not now, as I haven't fully completed the material. Would appreciate if organizers can come up with a way to entertain that. May be a coupon to redeem once (valid for 3 month time span, assuming avg time for a starter is 3month)

Congrats again. Hoping that you guys will consider this, as I see no difference between current way (having a code out for 24 hr) or having a code out that can be redeemed once within 3 months. Only difference is that latter means is more helpful to everyone, just like this club.

Thanks

Richard

debayan222 wrote:
debayan222 wrote:
Hi,
I agree with you 'du91'.As many of us are in the middle of our GMAT preparation (or even just started off with it),so it would have been really helpful if we can avail of the GMAT Club tests question later on in anyway. As these tests have question mainly for 700+ & most probably some of the highest level of difficulty in the market, so by taking these tests at this early stage of our preparation won't be that much of helpful.

Organizers, can you please do something in this regard which can be beneficial for all of us.

Appreciate feedback on this.

Best,
Deb.

bb,
Are we not planning anything like this...?

It would have been really great for those who're mid way or just started off...

Friends, please share your thoughts on this...
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72866 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
friend9921 wrote:
Will we be able to review the test (review our mistakes precisely) at a later date? Or the test will disappear from our account after 24 hours?

We will be providing a coupon that will enable you for 24 hour access (you can get these codes over the 10 day period). You can review your results at that time.
However, once your access expires, you will not be able to go back and review. So make sure you copy/save any results.

P.S. We do offer free access to the GMAT Club Tests on Holidays.
You can count on Thanksgiving, 4th of December (GMAT Club's Bday), Dec 25th (Christmas), and Jan 1st (New Year's Day)
gmat-club-tests-free-access-on-holidays-88231.html
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72866 [3]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
rich895 wrote:
First of all congrats on the 10year and 1M successful and useful posts. Thank you for organizing a useful event on this context.

I second the below post and concern. I just started my preparation a month ago and I would like to take the test after a month and not now, as I haven't fully completed the material. Would appreciate if organizers can come up with a way to entertain that. May be a coupon to redeem once (valid for 3 month time span, assuming avg time for a starter is 3month)

Congrats again. Hoping that you guys will consider this, as I see no difference between current way (having a code out for 24 hr) or having a code out that can be redeemed once within 3 months. Only difference is that latter means is more helpful to everyone, just like this club.

Thanks

Richard

Thank you. It is a good idea and I would have loved to have done it that way but we did not have time.
We can't enable the promo codes to be valid for such a long time (instead we would need to issue unique promo codes that are tied to a user account or smth like that).
However, what we can do is do it manually - you will need to login to this page and submit request on a daily basis (e.g. if we release a promo code for a 24 hr access at 9 AM PST on Monday, you will need to visit this page and submit a request by 8:59 AM on Tuesday) for your free day to be banked and provided later on. To prevent cheating, this feature will be available only to users who have registered with GMAT Club on or before November 10th.

Then when you are ready to redeem your free days, you can contact us using the contact form and we'll provide you with an uninterrupted access for the XX days (up to 10). No splitting or on/off.
Please note that you will need to use all your days by Feb 20th, 2013. Hope this is clear.

Here is the link to login daily and submit request to postpone your access for that day: https://gmatclub.com/blog/gmat-club-1000 ... ts-access/
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks BB. Thanks for the consideration and quick incorporation. It is for these reasons that this club is top class and will remain so.
Excited abt the courses and Looking fwd to see some of the great forum members.

Thanks again

bb wrote:
rich895 wrote:

Thanks

Richard

Thank you. It is a good idea and I would have loved to have done it that way but we did not have time.
We can't enable the promo codes to be valid for such a long time (instead we would need to issue unique promo codes that are tied to a user account or smth like that).
However, what we can do is do it manually - you will need to login to this page and submit request on a daily basis (e.g. if we release a promo code for a 24 hr access at 9 AM PST on Monday, you will need to visit this page and submit a request by 8:59 AM on Tuesday) for your free day to be banked and provided later on. To prevent cheating, this feature will be available only to users who have registered with GMAT Club on or before November 10th.

Then when you are ready to redeem your free days, you can contact us using the contact form and we'll provide you with an uninterrupted access for the XX days (up to 10). No splitting or on/off.
Please note that you will need to use all your days by Feb 20th, 2013. Hope this is clear.

Here is the link to login daily and submit request to postpone your access for that day: https://gmatclub.com/blog/gmat-club-1000 ... ts-access/
Retired Moderator
Send PM
bb wrote:
rich895 wrote:

Thanks

Richard

Thanks bb..! it's good to get the tests later on for starters..

Excited for the events.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply

A quick update - we are making the promo even more attractive.

For the duration of the promo (Nov 12 - 20th) we will be offering the GMAT Club Toolkit App for iPhone and Android at an unprecedented 50% discount.

Learn more about this award-winning and iTunes featured app here
Retired Moderator
Send PM
bb wrote:

For the duration of the promo (Nov 12 - 20th) we will be offering the GMAT Club Toolkit App for iPhone and Android at an unprecedented 50% discount.

Now I'm even more excited..! It's really wonderful bb... :)

Btw, if we purchase this toolkit during this period how long we'll be having access to it..?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Also, Is the android one and the one for apple the same. I see the android app in google play for free. I assume they are different with varied content and access. Can anyone confirm, pls.
Thanks

debayan222 wrote:
bb wrote:

Btw, if we purchase this toolkit during this period how long we'll be having access to it..?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1329 [0]
Given Kudos: 63
Send PM
Kinda confused about the time zones what would be the GMT timings? What happens if you can't attend the video sessions you can't get access to the GMAT club tests?
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Hi bb,
During this celebration week,are we organizing something like what we did when Veritas Prep was celebrating their 10 years on our GMAT Club and giving away their GMAT Preo course...??

We can have this kind of a thing this time also in our Club's 10th birthday celebration..as there are quite a few GMAT Prep company as well as MBA Admission consultancy forms who'll be in this celebration.So,if we can have 'course give away for GMAT' and 'Admission consultancy with special discounts' etc. ,it'll be really great and beneficial to our GMAT Club members beyond these back to back sessions I think..

Please let me know your thoughts..!

Inputs from others are also welcome.
Retired Moderator
Send PM
rich895 wrote:
Also, Is the android one and the one for apple the same. I see the android app in google play for free. I assume they are different with varied content and access. Can anyone confirm, pls.
Thanks

debayan222 wrote:
bb wrote:

Well,for Android,it's free for limited access ONLY..If you want to access the whole content(all of the questions etc.)you need to pay around $10 I think.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
nelz007 wrote:
Kinda confused about the time zones what would be the GMT timings? What happens if you can't attend the video sessions you can't get access to the GMAT club tests?

We're on pacific time, so 9 AM PST is in about 6 hours.
You can use google to determine what time it is in Los Angeles or San Francisco.

The code will be released with the videos (at 9 am and 12 pm noon). The code is posted with the video. We are trying to encourage people to watch the video but not limiting the code from expiring too quickly. However, if few people show up for videos but instead many use the codes for free tests, we may limit how long these codes "live" for after video release.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
debayan222 wrote:

Well,for Android,it's free for limited access ONLY..If you want to access the whole content(all of the questions etc.)you need to pay around $10 I think.

For those especially weak in math, 50% off $10 is $5.
Retired Moderator
Send PM
bb wrote:
debayan222 wrote:

For those especially weak in math, 50% off $10 is $5.

Ha ha.. :) It seems you 're in a great mood on the eve of this celebration... :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1329 [0]
Given Kudos: 63
Send PM
bb wrote:
nelz007 wrote:

We're on pacific time, so 9 AM PST is in about 6 hours.
You can use google to determine what time it is in Los Angeles or San Francisco.

The code will be released with the videos (at 9 am and 12 pm noon). The code is posted with the video. We are trying to encourage people to watch the video but not limiting the code from expiring too quickly. However, if few people show up for videos but instead many use the codes for free tests, we may limit how long these codes "live" for after video release.

I'm not sure why would anyone miss out on these video lessons unless they are in opposite time zones or working. Great initiative from GMAT Club really looking forward to these video lessons.

PS - 30 mins till the first one begins :)
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Has the first session started..?How to join the same..?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Kudos
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6