Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 20:51 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 20:51

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72872 [112]
Given Kudos: 18859
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72872 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 26
GMAT 1: 620 Q47 V30
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V37
GMAT 3: 710 Q50 V36
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Finance
Send PM
Re: GMAT Club Tests - Focus Edition [#permalink]
Hi bb,

Great work with the GC tests. I was wondering the add-on (GC test - classic) that we get with the purchase on any GMAT courses from marketplace can be updated to GC test - Pro or Elite by paying the difference or we have to purchase that separately ?

TIA
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 78
Send PM
New to GMAT Club so I'm unfamiliar with this function. Sorry if this has already been answered but for this function, is there any overlap with questions from the Official Mocks?

I still have a few mocks to go so is it better to take all of them first before using this platform?

Thanks!
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
hmv1008 wrote:
New to GMAT Club so I'm unfamiliar with this function. Sorry if this has already been answered but for this function, is there any overlap with questions from the Official Mocks?

I still have a few mocks to go so is it better to take all of them first before using this platform?

Thanks!

­
Thank you for your question - there is No overlap with the official mocks or the official guide. We do not use any of the official questions in our tests and all questions were developed by GMAT Club's own experts and moderators reflecting the GMAT neuances and specifically focusing on non-traditional approaches in quant - where you encounter a question that requires a simple solution but becuase you have never encountered a question like that, it takes you a few minutes to figure out how to solve it (not by having many calculations but rather becuase it does not fit a very usual pattern). This is how hard Quant questions work on the GMAT - they are hard not becuase they require lots of calculations but they are hard because you have never solved a question like that. 
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
GmatStuck wrote:
Hi bb,

Great work with the GC tests. I was wondering the add-on (GC test - classic) that we get with the purchase on any GMAT courses from marketplace can be updated to GC test - Pro or Elite by paying the difference or we have to purchase that separately ?

TIA

­
Hello and sorry for a late reply -  yes, if you sign up for a course and get GMAT Club Tests Starter package for free, you can upgrade them later to Pro for $20  and Elite for a bit more if you wish.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72872 [4]
Send PM
GMAT Club Tests - Focus Edition [#permalink]
Kudos
Bookmarks
Expert Reply
Introducing Focus Score Report!

Full GMAT Club Tests now feature a GMAT Focus-style score report.
After completing a Full Test, you can access a detailed score report in the same format as the Official Test (and GMAT Prep). You can find a link to your score report next to each of the full tests - see a screenshot below. The score report functionality will also be expanded to the Free and Sectional Tests in the near future. Meanwhile, if you have GMAT Club Tests Pro, you can access the Score Report Here (scroll to the bottom where you have a list of your full tests taken).

Overall Score Report 

Sample Quantitative Score Report
(Verbal and Data Insights also Available)

­
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
I'm delighted to see that the platform has introduced additional features like the ability to save notes on each question, view statistics on other test takers' performance, and provide feedback to improve the questions themselves. It's evident that Focus GMAT is committed to continuous improvement and user satisfaction.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Kudos
Hi,

I purchased GMAT club tests. I can access my questions via my laptop. However I can't access via Iphone. Whenever I go to custom tests in my gmatclub applications it shows zero available questions. Please advise
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72872 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
bauyrzhan01 wrote:
Hi,

I purchased GMAT club tests. I can access my questions via my laptop. However I can't access via Iphone. Whenever I go to custom tests in my gmatclub applications it shows zero available questions. Please advise

­
Thank you so much for reporting the issue - I see the issue. Sorry about that. Working on fixing it.
-BB
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Kudos
bb wrote:

GMAT Club Tests - Focus Ready | Try GMAT Club Focus Tests

2024 Update:
    ✅ 1 Full Free Focus Test - try one now
    ✅ 6 Additional Full Focus Tests (7 total and more on the way)
    ✅ 30 Quant adaptive tests
    ✅ 11 Verbal adaptive tests
    ✅ 7 DI Tests (more coming - this is the bottleneck)
    ✅ 3 Answer changes supported
    ✅ 100 new questions added (60 Q/V and 40 DI)
    ✅ Score Card - get the same score report as you get on the Real GMAT (and GMAT Prep)! - new!
    ✅ Custom tests for Quant, Verbal, and DI

Question Bank Size:
    • Focus Format: 1,360 (1,700 in Elite package) Q/V
    • Classic Format: 1,660 (2,060 in Elite package) Q/V
    • MSR/TPA/T&G: 200+ (and growing) - not included in the above counts

Focus Features
    1. All packages support Focus GMAT format.
    2. Detailed analytics - it is probably more stats and performance details than anyone would ever want but we wanted to give that option and choice to users. You now have an option to add even non-GMAT Club into the "My Performance" area.
    3. Study Mode - you can take tests without a time limit and you can check your answers after each question if you wish. You will still receive a score based on the same adaptive algorithm
    4. Challenge Mode - Elite package required - Train hard and set more aggressive (or relaxed time if you wish) for your practice sets.
    5. Save your results and export them - we have added ability to download your results in Excel or PDF format
    6. Flexible Custom Tests - you can build practice sets (quizzes) for 40+ topics, you can use questions that have been attempted (such as the ones you have guessed or made a mistake on) or you can take unattempted questions. You can also take bookmarked questions or those you have taken over 3 mins to answer. You can also build a quiz from within the "Mistake Analysis" in the "My Performance" area - select the questions you would like in your quiz using filters and click "Build a Quiz" button
    7. Many other features - you now have ability to save notes on every question in the review, see statistics to understand how other test takers perform, and provide feedback to us to improve the questions themselves. Pause feature - you can pause them for a few mins or a month; they also are resilient to connection issues and will automatically go into "pause" mode if you lose connection to the internet.
    8. Forum discussions are now integrated with the explanations so you can see what comments or alternative solutions other users have proposed without leaving the Tests

More ways to get GMAT Club Tests:

Try the New Tests­

Ok let me check this first
­
GMAT Club Bot