It is currently 21 Sep 2017, 09:05

Happening Now:

Live Chat with Amy Mitson, Sr. Associate Director of Admissions at Tuck Dartmouth


Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

GMAT Club Tests 3.0 - Brilliant Analytics Edition

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15446

Kudos [?]: 27933 [0], given: 5051

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
GMAT Club Tests 3.0 - Brilliant Analytics Edition [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 May 2017, 16:09

New Feature - Math Revolution 700-Level Bank



GMAT Club Test subscribers can now add 100 700-Level Questions to their practice set.
Once added, these questions can be taken within a Quiz or a CAT test. You can learn more about these questions here

We will be offering these questions for only $19 with a special introductory $10 discount until May 31st.

You can add these questions from within the Quiz Page or from the new special Addons Page where we feature special products exclusively for GMAT Club Test Subscribers.
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

GMAT Club's Special offer for Student Loans only through Aug 31 - New!
Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 27933 [0], given: 5051

VP
VP
User avatar
D
Joined: 02 Nov 2016
Posts: 1170

Kudos [?]: 951 [0], given: 491

Location: Pakistan
Concentration: Finance, International Business
GPA: 3.4
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Tests 3.0 - Brilliant Analytics Edition [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 May 2017, 12:56
bb wrote:

New Feature - Math Revolution 700-Level Bank



GMAT Club Test subscribers can now add 100 700-Level Questions to their practice set.
Once added, these questions can be taken within a Quiz or a CAT test. You can learn more about these questions here

We will be offering these questions for only $19 with a special introductory $10 discount until May 31st.

You can add these questions from within the Quiz Page or from the new special Addons Page where we feature special products exclusively for GMAT Club Test Subscribers.



Hi

Respected bb

If someone has subscribed for GMAT Club test will he get these additional 100 questions as a bonus or he must need to purchase them exclusively by paying 19$?
_________________

Official PS Practice Questions

Kudos [?]: 951 [0], given: 491

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15446

Kudos [?]: 27933 [1], given: 5051

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Tests 3.0 - Brilliant Analytics Edition [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 May 2017, 13:00
1
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Thank you for the clarification question. These are not GMAT Club questions so we are not able to offer them free. This is Math Revolution property and you have to buy them separately.


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

GMAT Club's Special offer for Student Loans only through Aug 31 - New!
Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 27933 [1], given: 5051

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Jan 2013
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 60

GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V30
Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Club Tests 3.0 - Brilliant Analytics Edition [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 May 2017, 10:19
Hi BB,

I have been doing the GMATclub tests and stuck at Q49 for sometime. I am limited on my financial resources.How strongly would you recommend these questions for practice to increase my score to Q51?

Thanks

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 60

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15446

Kudos [?]: 27933 [0], given: 5051

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 May 2017, 10:30
I would recommend you check this discussion out

https://gmatclub.com/forum/how-to-impro ... 41670.html

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 27933 [0], given: 5051

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Feb 2017
Posts: 20

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

CAT Tests
GMAT Club Tests 3.0 - Brilliant Analytics Edition [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2017, 04:30
Hi bb,

Just one question, although it might be a very silly one. I was planning on attempting GmatClub test, after I buy my e-gmat course, along with which I would get access to the Gmat club tests. I was just wondering if there is an overlap b/w the question in your GMAT CLUB tests and Bunuel's collection of awesome question that is being circulated around on the forum. I am talking about a zip file. I saw at least a couple of questions in the GMAT Club free quant test matching with that of selective questions I attempted from Bunuel's collection.

I was just worried that if I do Bunuel's questions first, then I might get unrealistic score in my Gmat Club tests.

Also, could you please tell me a source from where I can practice good Quant questions. I have a fear of getting stuck at Q50. I want to score Q51.

Thanks in advance.

Sahil

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15446

Kudos [?]: 27933 [0], given: 5051

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Tests 3.0 - Brilliant Analytics Edition [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 May 2017, 11:10
Thanks for the question - I do not think there is any overlap between the two groups/sets of questions.



Sahilkm wrote:
Hi bb,

Just one question, although it might be a very silly one. I was planning on attempting GmatClub test, after I buy my e-gmat course, along with which I would get access to the Gmat club tests. I was just wondering if there is an overlap b/w the question in your GMAT CLUB tests and Bunuel's collection of awesome question that is being circulated around on the forum. I am talking about a zip file. I saw at least a couple of questions in the GMAT Club free quant test matching with that of selective questions I attempted from Bunuel's collection.

I was just worried that if I do Bunuel's questions first, then I might get unrealistic score in my Gmat Club tests.

Also, could you please tell me a source from where I can practice good Quant questions. I have a fear of getting stuck at Q50. I want to score Q51.

Thanks in advance.

Sahil

_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

GMAT Club's Special offer for Student Loans only through Aug 31 - New!
Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 27933 [0], given: 5051

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Jul 2015
Posts: 2

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 2

CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Tests 3.0 - Brilliant Analytics Edition [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jun 2017, 17:38
Hi,

I'm a recent member of the GMAT Club community. I've been taking some CATS to simulate the exam's environment, but I also want to dos some quizzies to improve my weaknesses. If I reset the pool of questions will all my performance data be deleted?

Thanks,
Alvaro

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 2

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15446

Kudos [?]: 27933 [1], given: 5051

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Tests 3.0 - Brilliant Analytics Edition [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jun 2017, 08:54
1
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
afalco wrote:
Hi,

I'm a recent member of the GMAT Club community. I've been taking some CATS to simulate the exam's environment, but I also want to dos some quizzies to improve my weaknesses. If I reset the pool of questions will all my performance data be deleted?

Thanks,
Alvaro


Hi. No, your performance data is safe and will not be affected. It will all stay.

Posted from my mobile device
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

GMAT Club's Special offer for Student Loans only through Aug 31 - New!
Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 27933 [1], given: 5051

Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 17 Oct 2016
Posts: 74

Kudos [?]: 25 [0], given: 15

Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 640 Q40 V38
GPA: 3.05
WE: Pharmaceuticals (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
GMAT Club Tests 3.0 - Brilliant Analytics Edition [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jul 2017, 21:04
Hi BB and Bunuel
Can you please guide me as to how to make the best use of Gmatclub tests. I am currently at Q44-45 level in GMATPrep . would love to move up to Q49.
Thank you
_________________

Sometimes you have to burn yourself to the ground before you can rise like a phoenix from the ashes.

Dr. Pratik



Kudos [?]: 25 [0], given: 15

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Status: Striving to get that elusive 740
Joined: 04 Jun 2017
Posts: 48

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 24

GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.7
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Club Tests 3.0 - Brilliant Analytics Edition [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jul 2017, 10:28
Hi BB,

i not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but does the gmatclub quant test penalize you for not completing the test on time?
I missed one last question and i think there is 3 point difference in my score (compared the ratio of difficulty level of questions , number of incorrect questions etc).

Also, i understand in the actual gmat if you click on the answer choice of the last question, and time runs out. Your answer is recorded. But i think the gmatclub tests does not include that part. It will really beneficial to incorporate something like that to improve the user experience.

Thanks in advance

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 24

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Status: Striving to get that elusive 740
Joined: 04 Jun 2017
Posts: 48

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 24

GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.7
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Club Tests 3.0 - Brilliant Analytics Edition [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jul 2017, 10:32
fitzpratik wrote:
Hi BB and Bunuel
Can you please guide me as to how to make the best use of Gmatclub tests. I am currently at Q44-45 level in GMATPrep . would love to move up to Q49.
Thank you


Hi fitzpratik,

Please refer to this link as shared by bb in a post above yours
https://gmatclub.com/forum/how-to-impro ... 41670.html

Hope this help :)

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 24

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15446

Kudos [?]: 27933 [0], given: 5051

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Club Tests 3.0 - Brilliant Analytics Edition [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Aug 2017, 12:12
gmati3 wrote:
Hi BB,

i not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but does the gmatclub quant test penalize you for not completing the test on time?
I missed one last question and i think there is 3 point difference in my score (compared the ratio of difficulty level of questions , number of incorrect questions etc).

Also, i understand in the actual gmat if you click on the answer choice of the last question, and time runs out. Your answer is recorded. But i think the gmatclub tests does not include that part. It will really beneficial to incorporate something like that to improve the user experience.

Thanks in advance


Hi. GMAT Club tests follow the GMAC's known methodology of penalizing you about 3 percentile points for each question left unanswered (the approach is more complicated than that but the calculation generally holds).

The last answer choice is not recorded on the GMAT - that has been changed a few years ago. You must confirm your final question to get it counted per GMAC. GMAT Prep works this way too now.
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

GMAT Club's Special offer for Student Loans only through Aug 31 - New!
Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 27933 [0], given: 5051

Re: GMAT Club Tests 3.0 - Brilliant Analytics Edition   [#permalink] 12 Aug 2017, 12:12

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   [ 73 posts ] 

    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
EXPERTS_POSTS_IN_THIS_TOPIC GMAT club test performance navaljoshi 6 31 Oct 2014, 21:41
2 GMAT Club Tests StrivingTurtle 3 30 Jan 2013, 00:42
New GMAT Club Tests? sunman 1 13 Nov 2012, 12:09
content of gmat club tests nandaks2000 1 27 Feb 2012, 14:29
EXPERTS_POSTS_IN_THIS_TOPIC GMAT Club tests vikram4689 2 09 Dec 2011, 01:02
Display posts from previous: Sort by

GMAT Club Tests 3.0 - Brilliant Analytics Edition

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HiLine



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.