Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 16:37 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 16:37

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 974 [1]
Given Kudos: 264
GMAT 1: 620 Q49 V24
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 3119 [1]
Given Kudos: 116
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.8
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Director
Director
Status:My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Own Kudos [?]: 277 [0]
Given Kudos: 57
Send PM
Re: Gmat coaching centre in delhi. NEED SUGGESTIONS [#permalink]
MacFauz wrote:
If you have not tried self-coaching yet, I would suggest that you do before turning to a coaching class... You have made the right first step by joining gmatclub.. You will find almost all resources necessary over here to get you ready for the GMAT... And about jamboree, although I myself have not attended their classes, a few of my friends did and it really does seem like a waste of time and money.. My suggestion would be to avoid them..

What about TIME and CL Gmat specific coaching in delhi??
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Hi,

Please suggest some nice coaching center in Delhi. I am aiming 700+ score and want to apply in 2014 round1/2.
Personal tutors will also do.
Anil
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Manya Abroad - The Princeton Review has 6 centers in Delhi-NCR region and we would suggest that you visit your nearest center and take the demo classes, meet our faculties and counselors and then take a well informed decision based on your evaluation. Let me know in case you have any query regarding our GMAT preparation courses or the teaching methodology.

Regards,
Manya Abroad - The Princeton Review
https://www.manyagroup.com
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1585 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Expert Reply
GyanOne offers premium GMAT Preparation in Delhi NCR! Course includes classes conducted by faculty with 770+ on the GMAT, comprehensive preparatory material, regular mocks tests, unlimited question bank and doubt sessions.
For batch timings and schedule, please visit Best GMAT Coaching in Delhi
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
White glow consulting is the best GMAT Prep Coaching in Delhi.This is first GMAT coaching center in Delhi which provide Veritas Prep study materiel and practice test and improve you GMAT Score:
whiteglowconsulting
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 78 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
Gmat coaching centre in delhi. NEED SUGGESTIONS [#permalink]
toponepercent wrote:
Top one percent is Best GMAT Coaching in Delhi if you want to 760+ score in GMAT the join top one percent other wise leave this institute.

:beat another fradulent coaching publicity ......... do u even knw the fact that only some 200 to 300 all over the WORLD!! get 760 ...... nd 10 to 20 get 770 . THe amount of hubris in this post is laughable .... "please dnt join if ur targeting below 760" ....... if people had it in their control they would always want 800 :lol:

Check out this link about a guy who joined their classes ! ...... need-advice-gmat-coaching-centres-in-bangalore-india-127884-20.html

one must be sooper naive and hav an IQ of a 8yr old to fall fr this marketing gimmick !! creating a an animated gif proves nothing ... pluss its very hard to verify the authenticity of all this facade !... if dont believe me check sandeep guptas old post on beatthegmat (if he has already nt removed them )guy has claimed 800 ........ atleast crack verbal took criticism positively and gave proper reasons ..... first step towards improvment is accepting ur faults ...... this guys full of himslf ....he Claims only come to us if u want 760 !! ignorance about gmat exam and the candidates who get 760 is laughable . .... hope u dnt reply and embaress urself more .
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [2]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Kudos
Disclaimer: I am a member of EduShastra Alumni Club. We are a group of former students and teachers who studied or worked with this organization.

Why to join EduShastra?

Hybrid Customized Interactive teaching model: Blend of Online home classes, Classroom-coaching, Home group classes & 1-on-1 tutoring.

Money-Back Promise: It’s a unique feature and it shows their confidence in their product. Fees is refunded if the student doesn’t get promised score.

Individualised Learning v/s Herd Teaching
: They specialize a method of teaching in which content, instructional technology, and pace of learning are based upon the abilities and interest of each learner. They try to recognize the uniqueness of each student learner and thus provide for adequate tutorial guidance.

Batch Size
: Their course structure has four phases. In three phases (Mapping, Testing & Control Phase), the teaching is individualized and in foundation phase, the batch size is of 5, 7 or 9 students.

Batch Selection Methodology: They follow scientific selection and batch-making process. Batches are made on the basis of their internal "Parameter Mapping". Same mapped students are grouped into same batch. In this way they create homogenous groups in terms of Intellect, Intelligence (IQ), Aptitude, Attitude and Commitment.
Every Batch is provided with unique and customized solution. The solutions are not only different in its content but also in course structure, syllabus, approach, class schedule and program pace.

Elite Batches: They offer Two Elite batches: "700+ Batch" & "750+ Batch". New Students cannot opt for these batches; the admission is through "Invitations" only.

Course Structure: All Courses are divided into three phases:
Introductory Phase: In this phase, Instructors tries to analyze every student in the batch on the basis of their interaction with them. In this phase, every student is given a presumptive mapping score and batches are shuffled to create groups of same mapped individuals.
Foundation Phase: In this phase subject materials are covered. All the four GMAT namely AWA, IR, Quantitative & Verbal is covered. This phase is usually 40% of the whole course.
Testing Phase: This phase involves Computer Adaptive Tests, Computer Based Tests and Paper Based Tests.
Control Phase: The last phase “Control Phase” involves working on each and every student “Weak Areas”. This phase changes according to student performance in the CATs.

What is the maximum number of Computer Adaptive Tests offered?

No Limit. They don’t assign a numerical value to tests offered. The objective of Testing Phase is to improve student ability. Tests for any student will not stop till desired results are achieved. Many of the students ends up giving more than 20-30 CATs to reach their optimum performance.

For other unique course features, Pls refer EduShastra site
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 24
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
Send PM
Experience with Pythgurus MBA admission consulting:

Did 5 schools with Pythgurus for fall 2017 admission with GMAT Score: 690 (Q50, V33, AWA:5.5).
Undergraduate with First Class in Electronics Engineering. Work Ex: 6+ Years in Automotive Industry with Good Career Progression.
Average Extra- Curricular.

Schools Done: Emory, ISB, TAMU, Rotman, Boston University

Fees Paid: 2.4 Lacs

End Result : Zero Interview Invite
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hi Anshul,

I, Jatin( Founder PythaGURUS), am writing to respond to your critique and am asking for your help as I want to make our process better. It is easy for an applicant to report a problem and tell the world that “They did not receive a single interview Invite even after paying 2 lacs etc. “ or call up a consultant and get him to refund the fees.

I am writing as we need your help in making our process better and I need your help.
I am choosing to respond after exchanging several emails with you- and I did not intend to take this public- but considering the fact that you are sharing your side of the story everywhere, I decided to write on this forum and ask for your advice.

I am willing to furnish necessary details to show HOW WE TOOK AN ACTIVE STAND for you( and you have supporting emails for all the facts shared below) and ask for your advice and understand how to make things better in such situations in the future.

1. Despite Repeated follow ups from our side( I had to motivate you, scare you of results, warn you – and do whatever it took to get you to send your inputs) You were 26 days away from the submissions- and you made me run after you for 20 days for your letter of recommendations. And your process of admissions consulting did not start 26 days before the deadline submissions. We started roughly two months before the deadlines and the initial effort went in building goals stories + making you network with the B-school community. Roughly a month before the deadline submissions, we got you started on “Recommendation best practices” and asked you to collaborate with your recommender, and get him to share his draft. After weeks, you sent blank recommendation questions, and asked me to generate the recommendations from scratch. I refused to write your recommendations from scratch as that was a mal-practice. Moreover, I had not worked with you for 5-6 years and was under no capacity to critique on your professional capabilities. Whenever you hire a top school consultant Anshul, you are not outsourcing the process. It was not our job to RUN AFTER YOU or tell you that I am NOT GOD! I need time to work on your stories Anshul- and for that- I need YOUR INPUTS.

2. Why was I following up or sending “WARNING EMAILS” to you till a week before the deadline Anshul? I had not even seen the first draft- and I was running after you, as I did not know how well written will the first draft of your recommendations be. As I had anticipated, the next version I got from you had ONE LINERS for every recommendation question- and this was 3 weeks after we had gotten you started on recommendations. Your first draft was blank- and your next draft had one liner responses. If an applicant sends a below average input just before the deadline, a consultant has very limited time to critique.

3. Essays: You should also know that you were informed repeatedly that you are READILY ACCEPTING ALL THE ESSAYS THAT I AM SENDING OVER TO YOU. I sent you repeated emails telling you that you are making this a one way communication. You were told that a story evolves only when a DOCUMENT goes back and forth between the applicant and a consultant. We do not put limits to the number of drafts Anshul and you knew that. Now, I need your help to understand “How can I refine this process further so that I am able to create great success for applicants who are reluctant to participate in this process?” For every school I did with you, I proactively sent out emails to you raising a concern that communication with you is ONE WAY and you are not actively critiquing or editing any of the essays that I am sharing. You were readily accepting all the drafts. Well, if you look at it, a one-sided communication was easy for me- and I could have ignored you. However, I proactively started asking you to “NOT ACCEPT ANY ESSAY READILY – and LET THE STORIES EVOLVE WITH TIME- Let the energy flow between you and me. However, you never responded to any of those emails( NEVER). Our goal was to bring the best out of your life on that document. Unfortunately, that cannot happen without your involvement. I am sure that the admissions process was draining for you. However, in our case, in addition to working on your stories, I was exhausted running after you. Check your emails.

4. ISB Deadline: ISB Would not have been difficult for you. You could have sent the inputs for ISB ahead of time, but I followed up with you on the 8th asking you “WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO FOR ESSAY 1 Anshul?”- and till that date- I had not received any inputs from you. Despite that delay from your side, you also told us that you will be doing the submissions on the 13th as you wanted to attend your marriage anniversary. Looking at the feedback that was given to you a day before( check your ISB essay 1, and 2 both Anshul), I was under the impression that you understood that your essay needed rework but we did not have enough time to send it again for rework as you wanted to do the submission on 13th, and not on the deadline day and you had made that very clear. This left us with only 5 days for ISB- and I hope it is acceptable to give a professional 1- 2 days to work on your stories. Out of these 5 days- essay one was with you for three days. Moreover, you had sent your ISB recommendation just a day before 13th- and then you did the submission on the 13th.

You can blame us for whatever happened, but we are still trying to understand “How can we make it better for future applicants?”

Originally posted by Jatin1234 on 29 May 2017, 00:58.
Last edited by Jatin1234 on 29 May 2017, 05:52, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 224 [2]
Given Kudos: 25
sandeep : sharma
Concentration: International Business, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Kudos
Hi neharika,

I am also from delhi and I don't find good coaching institutes in delhi.
If you go for jamboree , It will charge you more than 35000 Rs.
for a non native E-Gmat is the best online coaching . You can read so many reviews for e-gmat. here I am not promoting e-gmat .

I also joined e-gmat and find it useful.
If you want to joi private coachin , I heard chiranjiv singh , ex e-gmat tutor, is giving coaching in delhi.
search on google gmatwithcj.com.

I would suggest , that first you should plan yourself, give a gmat mock test and see where you stand.

if you require I can suggest you best material for each area of gmat and can suggest a plan how to go ahead.

PS: if you like my reply .. please give kudos
thanks
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 48
Send PM
Top One Percent or Edushastra or ___ ?

I hope the real test / coaching takers reply. This is urgent!
Institutes, please refrain from replying to my query.

TIA!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 4
Send PM
x

Originally posted by Arjunarocks on 17 Jul 2017, 23:12.
Last edited by Arjunarocks on 27 Apr 2018, 05:42, edited 2 times in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [1]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Kudos
namangandhi90 wrote:
Disclaimer: I am a member of EduShastra Alumni Club. We are a group of former students and teachers who studied or worked with this organization.

Why to join EduShastra?

Hybrid Customized Interactive teaching model: Blend of Online home classes, Classroom-coaching, Home group classes & 1-on-1 tutoring.

Money-Back Promise: It’s a unique feature and it shows their confidence in their product. Fees is refunded if the student doesn’t get promised score.

Individualised Learning v/s Herd Teaching
: They specialize a method of teaching in which content, instructional technology, and pace of learning are based upon the abilities and interest of each learner. They try to recognize the uniqueness of each student learner and thus provide for adequate tutorial guidance.

Batch Size
: Their course structure has four phases. In three phases (Mapping, Testing & Control Phase), the teaching is individualized and in foundation phase, the batch size is of 5, 7 or 9 students.

Batch Selection Methodology: They follow scientific selection and batch-making process. Batches are made on the basis of their internal "Parameter Mapping". Same mapped students are grouped into same batch. In this way they create homogenous groups in terms of Intellect, Intelligence (IQ), Aptitude, Attitude and Commitment.
Every Batch is provided with unique and customized solution. The solutions are not only different in its content but also in course structure, syllabus, approach, class schedule and program pace.

Elite Batches: They offer Two Elite batches: "700+ Batch" & "750+ Batch". New Students cannot opt for these batches; the admission is through "Invitations" only.

Course Structure: All Courses are divided into three phases:
Introductory Phase: In this phase, Instructors tries to analyze every student in the batch on the basis of their interaction with them. In this phase, every student is given a presumptive mapping score and batches are shuffled to create groups of same mapped individuals.
Foundation Phase: In this phase subject materials are covered. All the four GMAT namely AWA, IR, Quantitative & Verbal is covered. This phase is usually 40% of the whole course.
Testing Phase: This phase involves Computer Adaptive Tests, Computer Based Tests and Paper Based Tests.
Control Phase: The last phase “Control Phase” involves working on each and every student “Weak Areas”. This phase changes according to student performance in the CATs.

What is the maximum number of Computer Adaptive Tests offered?

No Limit. They don’t assign a numerical value to tests offered. The objective of Testing Phase is to improve student ability. Tests for any student will not stop till desired results are achieved. Many of the students ends up giving more than 20-30 CATs to reach their optimum performance.

For other unique course features, Pls refer EduShastra site

This is all junk, i took the classroom coarse and felt like I wasted my time and money. Guys please do not go for edushastra
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [3]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Kudos