GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 21 Nov 2019, 02:20

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

GMAT Ninja LIVE on YouTube! Series 3, Fall 2019

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
D
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V46
GMAT 2: 800 Q51 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V170
GMAT Ninja LIVE on YouTube! Series 3, Fall 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2019, 07:36

GMAT Ninja Series 3, LIVE on YouTube!

As threatened, we’re back with another series of YouTube Live videos! It'll be better than ever – I think? – but perhaps with slightly more grey hair. :idontknow:

For those of you who missed it, we did a verbal-only series of 10 videos in late 2017, focused mainly on a mix of CR and SC topics (see this thread, or this playlist). And then we did another series of videos on strategies for developing a winning GMAT mindset in 2018 (see this thread or this playlist).

And this time? We're doing nine videos in one month, including a wordy mix of SC, CR, and quant word problems. Here are the videos we filmed in October 2019:

• Why Splits Are (Sometimes) Bullcrap on GMAT Sentence Correction | Video
  • GMAT Ninja Word Problem Bootcamp Part 1: Percents, Ratios, and the Gift of "Direct" Translation | Video
  • An Intuitive Approach to GMAT Boldface CR Questions | Video
  • GMAT Ninja Word Problem Bootcamp, Part 2: Rates, Age Problems, and Beyond | Video
  • Special Parallelism Triggers in Sentence Correction | Video
  • GMAT Ninja Word Problem Bootcamp, Part 3: Long, Weird, & Intimidating Questions (a.k.a. "I didn't study THAT!") | Video
  • Conquering Fill-in-the-blank GMAT CR Questions | Video
  • GMAT Ninja Word Problem Bootcamp, Part 4: Counting, Sets, & Series | Video
  • So Much Dioxins: Countable & Non-Countable Modifiers on GMAT Sentence Correction | Video

To watch these videos -- or any of our other glorious LIVE GMAT content -- please visit the GMAT Club YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/gmatclub. And if you have any requests for future videos, feel free to mention it below, and we'll do our best to accommodate.

See you on YouTube!

Beginners' guides to GMAT verbal: RC | CR | SC

YouTube LIVE verbal webinars: all videos by topic

SC articles & resources: How to go from great (760) to incredible (780) on GMAT SC | That "-ing" Word Probably Isn't a Verb | That "-ed" Word Might Not Be a Verb, Either | No-BS Guide to GMAT Idioms | "Being" is not the enemy | WTF is "that" doing in my sentence?

RC, CR, and other articles & resources: All GMAT Ninja articles on GMAT Club | Using LSAT for GMAT CR & RC |7 reasons why your actual GMAT scores don't match your practice test scores | How to get 4 additional "fake" GMAT Prep tests for $29.99 | Time management on verbal

SC & CR Questions of the Day (QOTDs), featuring expert explanations: All QOTDs | Subscribe via email | RSS

Need an expert reply? Hit the request verbal experts' reply button; be specific about your question, and tag @GMATNinja. Priority is always given to official GMAT questions.
Intern
Intern
B
Re: GMAT Ninja LIVE on YouTube! Series 3, Fall 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2019, 19:05
Thank you so much, sir.
I have been following all the youtube videos diligently and have seen a drastic improvement in my approach.
Looking forward to more such videos.
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests
Re: GMAT Ninja LIVE on YouTube! Series 3, Fall 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2019, 13:34
I absolutely love the video series from Ninja. I found it very easy to listen even as a non-native speaker and the explanations are always on point without too much blah blah.
Any chance you could create a playlist on YouTube with this Season 3 videos to make it easier to find?
Thanks to the GMAT Club team as well for the great content! :thumbup:
GMAT Club Bot
Re: GMAT Ninja LIVE on YouTube! Series 3, Fall 2019   [#permalink] 31 Oct 2019, 13:34

GMAT Ninja LIVE on YouTube! Series 3, Fall 2019

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics