Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 21:57 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 21:57

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [2]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Tutor
Affiliations: GMATQuantum
Own Kudos [?]: 657 [3]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
Tutor
Affiliations: GMATQuantum
Own Kudos [?]: 657 [1]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 15
Schools: Booth '15
Send PM
Re: Gmat prep exam pack 1 reset [#permalink]
Kudos
dabral wrote:
Hi gmat730must,

To the best of my knowledge if you reset Exam Pack 1, then only those two tests would be reset(Exam 3 and Exam 4), the free GMATPrep and Exam Pack 2 would be untouched.

Also, I do want to mention that if you were to take Exam Pack 1 again, you will see many repeats from your first test. The resulting score would be meaningless because you would have seen most questions. This is not the case with the free GMATPrep tests.

Dabral

Hi

NEED URGENT ADVICE

I took Gmat Prep (Exam1,2), Exam Pack 1(Exam3,4), and Exam Pack 2(Exam 5). Still have to take one last one.
But, I want to reset Gmat Prep. ONLY. Will it reset my Exam Pack 1 and 2 too? I do not want to RESET other exams.

I want to reset Exam1 and Exam2. Not 3,4,5. Please advice.
Thanks much in advance.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 43 [2]
Given Kudos: 738
WE:Account Management (Hospitality and Tourism)
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
Here "Derrangements" formula of P&C can also be used for n=4 items. Takes not more than 5 seconds to solve this question. ;)

Do check out this (for more details on rearrangements): https://math.stackexchange.com/question ... ombination
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
Concentration: Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V38
Send PM
Hi dabral,

First - A big thanks for your numerous posts on this forum - extremely valuable

my question - do you have a rough estimate of the database of questions in each exam pack 1 and 2? The estimates for the free GMATprep tests range around 800 for each section (verbal and quant)

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
WE:Marketing (Telecommunications)
Send PM
divyakesharwani wrote:

Hi

NEED URGENT ADVICE

I took Gmat Prep (Exam1,2), Exam Pack 1(Exam3,4), and Exam Pack 2(Exam 5). Still have to take one last one.
But, I want to reset Gmat Prep. ONLY. Will it reset my Exam Pack 1 and 2 too? I do not want to RESET other exams.

Thanks much in advance.

Any response on this?

With regards to the online test? Have taken all 6 tests and would like to reset Test 3/4 . However , would not want to reset all tests & Would definitely want to see all my previous History (including errors)
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos:
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
WE:Supply Chain Management (Energy and Utilities)
AOD wrote:
divyakesharwani wrote:

Hi

NEED URGENT ADVICE

Thanks much in advance.

Any response on this?

With regards to the online test? Have taken all 6 tests and would like to reset Test 3/4 . However , would not want to reset all tests & Would definitely want to see all my previous History (including errors)

Sure you can.
You can reset Exam 1 and 2
or
Exam 3 and 4
or
Exam 5 and 6
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V25
Send PM
hi,

I am not getting the reset option for Exams 3 and 4 in my online gmatprep dashboard.
Can anyone please help urgently ?

I have reset exams 1 and 2 , but would like to reset 3 and 4 too.
However, I don't get an option to do so.

Regards
saranya
Given Kudos:
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
WE:Supply Chain Management (Energy and Utilities)
SARANYA18DASS wrote:
hi,

I am not getting the reset option for Exams 3 and 4 in my online gmatprep dashboard.
Can anyone please help urgently ?

I have reset exams 1 and 2 , but would like to reset 3 and 4 too.
However, I don't get an option to do so.

Regards
saranya

Well, they both have the same reset button, but only difference is that you can only reset exams pack 3&4 1 time.
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22049 [0]
Given Kudos: 283
Send PM
Expert Reply
gmat730must wrote:
Guys

I want to reattempt the exam pack 1 and want to reset the exams but when I click on test button it says that this will reset ALL the exams I have taken this far.

Because I have the 2 free exams, 2 from pack 1 and 2 from pack 2, if I reset the pack 1 by going to the dedicated screen for Exam 3 and Exam 4 will it reset other exams as well I.e. exam 1,2,5&6?

Please suggest.

Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

I agree that if you reset and take the exams from exam packs 1 and 2, you will see more repeated questions than you will if you reset and take the exams from the free exam pack.

Have you already taken the free exams multiple times? Also, about how long ago did you first take the exams from exam pack 1 and 2?
Send PM
Expert Reply
I agree that if you reset and take the exams from exam packs 1 and 2, you will see more repeated questions than you will if you reset and take the exams from the free exam pack.

Have you already taken the free exams multiple times? Also, about how long ago did you first take the exams from exam pack 1 and 2?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 32
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GMAT 2: 760 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.5
WE:Information Technology (Insurance)
Send PM
ScottTargetTestPrep wrote:

ScottTargetTestPrep

In my case:

Practice Exam 1: 620 (Q41/V34) Practice Exam 2: 700 (Q46 V40). About two months between the two exams. I have revisited the error log from Exam 1 a few days ago. Do you think I would see a ton of repeats, given almost 100 point difference? Have 27 days till my official date. Was hoping to reset the first 2 and take them again (1 a week) plus purchase Exam pack 2, but only take one a week before my exam or so. Might retake the GMAT, so wanted to save 3 exams for future practice, if I need it.

Thank you,
Nikolay
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Nikolay,

I’d wait to reset exams 1 and 2 until after you’ve completed the 4 paid exams. Furthermore, I’d also wait to take the GMAT until you feel 100% ready, meaning go all in on THIS TEST and don’t save practice tests or keep the thought in the back of your head that you need to retake the GMAT at a later date.

Once you take another practice exam, feel free report back here, and I can provide some further advice.

Good luck!
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72873 [1]
Given Kudos: 18860
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM