GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 16 Nov 2018, 02:13

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar
  • Free GMAT Strategy Webinar

November 17, 2018

November 17, 2018

07:00 AM PST

09:00 AM PST

Nov. 17, 7 AM PST. Aiming to score 760+? Attend this FREE session to learn how to Define your GMAT Strategy, Create your Study Plan and Master the Core Skills to excel on the GMAT.
  • GMATbuster's Weekly GMAT Quant Quiz # 9

November 17, 2018

November 17, 2018

09:00 AM PST

11:00 AM PST

Join the Quiz Saturday November 17th, 9 AM PST. The Quiz will last approximately 2 hours. Make sure you are on time or you will be at a disadvantage.

GMAT today - 730

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

INSEAD Thread Master
B
Concentration: General Management, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GRE 1: Q170 V155
GPA: 4
WE: General Management (Education)
GMAT today - 730  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Sep 2017, 00:38
And it was the day today, and was able to score a 730 Quant - 49, Verbal - 40
Could have been better in quant though.

I prepared for exactly 1 month, and without using a lot of books and materials from a plethora of websites.

One day, all kids will have access to an excellent education

Manager
Manager
P
Concentration: Leadership, Accounting
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
GPA: 3
WE: Accounting (Accounting)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT today - 730  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Sep 2017, 09:13
Thats an excellent score. Well done, congrats on your great score. Best of luck with your applications. Please feel free to share anything you think may help testtakers.

Winners dont make excuses.

350--> 700

https://gmatclub.com/forum/700-q47-v39-ir-7-awa-246682.html

Manager
Manager
G
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.69
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 03 Sep 2017, 10:53
Great score and amazing split as well. Even i have the same split but 10 points less hahah. Anyway are you planning for an mba or something else.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 07 Sep 2017, 01:25
Abhishank wrote:
And it was the day today, and was able to score a 730 Quant - 49, Verbal - 40
Could have been better in quant though.

I prepared for exactly 1 month, and without using a lot of books and materials from a plethora of websites.

Can you share your study plan?

Sent from my SM-G930F using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 07 Sep 2017, 02:05
Hello everyone. I'm new comer. I'm going to take GMAT test, I don't know how to prepare for it and I hope to receive some help.
Could you please suggest me some names of books that are useful for revision?
BSchool Thread Master
B
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
WE: Operations (Investment Banking)

Show Tags

New post 07 Sep 2017, 19:58
Lokie wrote:
Hello everyone. I'm new comer. I'm going to take GMAT test, I don't know how to prepare for it and I hope to receive some help.

Start with The latest official guide and then use this forum. It has more than enough resources. I have a feeling you're just shooting off your hip without doing any prior research as to how you should tackle this test.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 11 Sep 2017, 22:06
SamuelWitwicky wrote:
Lokie wrote:

Start with The latest official guide and then use this forum. It has more than enough resources. I have a feeling you're just shooting off your hip without doing any prior research as to how you should tackle this test.

Thank you. I will pay more attention. Actually I'm very new to this kind of test as it is not popular in my country. I want to be an exchange student so I have to take it
BSchool Thread Master
B
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
WE: Operations (Investment Banking)
GMAT today - 730  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Sep 2017, 22:24
Lokie wrote:
SamuelWitwicky wrote:
Lokie wrote:

Thank you. I will pay more attention. Actually I'm very new to this kind of test as it is not popular in my country. I want to be an exchange student so I have to take it

No problem. Start with official guide. I think it will be very helpful for you, especially the Verbal section because your grammar isn't very good, so you could also pick out elementary grammar books to study. Only after you master the official guide then you can try tackle the questions on this forum.

Anyway just a quick tip, when you eventually do try the questions here, the Maths God is Bunuel. Only tackle problems that he has replied to. It was most efficient for me. Unfortunately, there is no English God, not during 2015 when I studied for the exam.

Disclaimer: what worked for me may not work for you. You have to find your own way of studying!
GMAT Club Bot
GMAT today - 730 &nbs [#permalink] 11 Sep 2017, 22:24

GMAT today - 730

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: chetan2u, bb, EMPOWERgmatRichC

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap