Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 08:41 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 08:41

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 670 Q46 V36
GMAT 2: 690 Q50 V34
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 670 Q46 V36
GMAT 2: 690 Q50 V34
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72880 [0]
Given Kudos: 18866
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
GMAT Whiteboard All Info [#permalink]
Expert Reply
I think your proctor would be a lot more impressed with a one-sided whiteboard but unfortunately that’s impossible as all whiteboards have 2 sides to them. :lol:

And I hope you guys are approaching your studies with as much zeal as you are putting into worrying about whiteboards. Should I be concerned? ?

1. All whiteboards have 2 sides. Whether are can write on the back side officially or whether it’s metal or plastic or wood or stone - it has two sides.

2. The difference between a whiteboard that has 2 officially usable sides and only one officially usable side is not really discernible. Unless we want to call a committee on whiteboard and examine all whiteboards and provide whiteboard certifications for $50/ whiteboard. Mine has a white surface on one side and metal on the other. I can write on both. I can erase both sides. If you have a whiteboard that has one side that is not erasable, don’t write on it. You must erase all sides before the breaks. It will be a problem if one side is not erased or if you have your boyfriends picture on it.

3. Which is exactly why you have to show both of your whiteboard sides to the proctor before and after the test.

It does not matter if you have one or two writeable sides :cool:

strsf wrote:
Hey I just asked the same question on here and was told it is okay to use.

Have you given the online gmat? I wonder how the proctor would react to a double sided whiteboard as I got one too.

chanyb wrote:
Hello,

Can anyone confirm if it is okay if the whiteboard is double sided? also how will they verify the dimensions? mine is 30 x 40 cm, which is at the limit of the requirements.

Thank you
Johnny

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: GMAT Whiteboard All Info [#permalink]
Whiteboard spares the work considerably subsequent to shutting, yet does the whiteboard revive at a similar spot where it was shut or does it open to a fixed default area each time it is revived ?(In which case one would need to move the whiteboard around to its earlier area each time physically

Since now GMAC has permitted utilization of a physical whiteboard with certain details. Would you be able to please give joins where one can buy the equivalent.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: GMAT Whiteboard All Info [#permalink]
   1   2