Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 16:31 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 16:31

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Official GMAC Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 163 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V32
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1215 [0]
Given Kudos: 86
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Affiliations: National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
Own Kudos [?]: 1899 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
GPA: 3.32
WE:Information Technology (Health Care)
Send PM
Re: GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 is now on sale! [#permalink]
Rebecca,

Could you please tell us, how many questions from verbal and Quant comprise the Exam Pack 1?
Does this new exam pack pick any questions from the older Prep Tool/SP1 ?

Thanks and Regards,

WaterFlowsUp
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
GPA: 4
Send PM
@ Official GMAT

Please let me know whether " The On Demand GMAT study collection" comprises questions from the same pool as GMATPrep Exam Pack-1/GMATPrep question pack-1. What if I want to take all the three pack. Is there ant bundled pack available. From where else I can get more official questions.

Thanks
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi gmatter0913 and c23678. As you are both experiencing the same problems, I would recommend that you email socialmedia@mba.com with your concerns and a member of the customer care team will be in contact with you as soon as possible with advice on how to move forward.

Please let me know if you experience any further problems with the software.

All the very best!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 656 [0]
Send PM
Hi,
I feel like something is wrong in the calculation of the new exam?
I had a total of 10 mistakes in the verbal part and received V30?
I was wrong in 1,4,7,10,11,12,19,30,32,36.
I know i had a few mistakes in the beginning of the exam but from 12-30 i had only one mistake and recovered pretty well.
Please elaborate!
Thanks,
Roy
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi WaterFlowsUp! The GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 offers a preview of the real exam, so there are 37 Quantitative and 41 Verbal questions, just like the real exam. There is absolutely no overlap with questions from this pack and other preparation material.

Good luck with your studies!
Tina
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi ghanashyam250. There is no overlap between Exam Pack 1 and Question Pack 1 or the free Software. The questions available are all retired questions from real GMAT exams. We do indeed have a software study collection you can purchase from mba.com. Please follow this link to see further details:
https://www.mba.com/store/store-catalog/ ... ID=80.0044

All the best!
Tina
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi roygush! Apologies if you are experiencing problems with your GMATPrep software. Please email socialmedia@mba.com and a member of our customer care team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.

Let me know if you experience any other problems.

Thanks,
Tina
Retired Moderator
Affiliations: National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
Own Kudos [?]: 1899 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
GPA: 3.32
WE:Information Technology (Health Care)
Send PM
Rebecca,

Thanks for your kind reply. Does this mean that the new exam can be taken only once?
Tutor
Affiliations: GMATQuantum
Own Kudos [?]: 657 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
@gmatter0913
Exam 3 and Exam 4 select questions from the same database of questions. This means that the best strategy is to take Exam 3 first, then Exam 4. Don't take Exam 3 twice and then take Exam 4 for the first time, you will see repeats from the second attempt of the Exam 3 showing up on your Exam 4 test.

@WaterFlowsUp
The GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 quantitative database consists of 230 questions and the verbal database is in the same range as well.

Dabral
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi gmatter0913. There is one question pool for Exams 1 and 2 in the free GMATPrep Software and a different question pool for Exams 3 and 4 in the Exam Pack. It is recommended that you take each exam only once or risk seeing duplicate questions. We generally advise students to start with Exams 1 and 2 to see what level they are on at the start of their practice. You then have the Question Pack, Official GMAT Guide and mobile app etc to prepare with before taking Exams 3 and 4 to see how far you have come with your preparation.

If you have anymore questions about the GMAT and our products, please do not hesitate to contact us for the most up-to-date information.

Thanks,
Tina
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi WaterFlowsUp. Similar to the real exam, each practice exam in the Exam Pack and the free Software contains 37 Quant, 41 Verbal, 12 Integrated Reasoning and one AWA prompt.

Feel free to message us if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Tina
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi ghanashyam250.

Further to your question, the On Demand Study Collection contains three different products: GMAT Focus, GMAT Paper Tests and GMATPrep Question Pack 1. The GMATPrep Software Study Collection contains two different products: GMATPrep Question Pack 1 and GMATPrep Exam Pack 1. The GMATPrep Question Pack 1 is included in both Study Collections. You should not purchase both Study Collections because of this overlap and because we don’t offer refunds. If you want access to the Exam Pack and the Question Pack, purchase the GMATPrep Software Study Collection and be sure to download the free software first.

I hope that helps!
Tina
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 656 [0]
Send PM
After doing both exams, I must say that you still have work to do regarding these two exams.
I have seen the same questions repeating in both exams and in Exam 3 I had 2 Cr questions which were exactly the same one right after the other.
I feel like the question pool is not as big as it should be and that maybe there's something wrong with the current questions algorithm.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
I'm having the same problem and I have emailed socialmedia@mba.com. It seems that it is a common problem

gmatter0913 wrote:
Hello OfficialGMAT Representative,

I am having the same problem as mentioned in the above post.

I've given my Exam 3 yesterday, and when I open the software today the results are gone and it shows a fresh screen as if I didn't take the Exam 3 before. Please find the attached image. Kindly let me know if there is a way to get my results back.

In the current situation, I have one more question.

Are the question pools for Exam 3 and Exam 4 separate or is the question pool common?

Request you to please let me know regarding the above.
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi masoy. Thank you for your message and for emailing socialmedia@mba.com that was precisely the right thing to do.

Our customer care and product development team are looking at the software and issue that has been mentioned. My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

All the best,
Tina
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Hi..I recently purchased the gmat exam pack1. It was successfully installed too after activation. However I cant find the link to the 2 tests on gmatprep software. Just the link to the 2 prev exams. I have my gmat on 8th oct 13 and desperately looking for a solution to the same.

Posted from my mobile device
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi brethart999.

Can I ask, have you also installed the free GMATPrep® software, v2.0 or higher? If not, please try this and see if it makes a difference. The instructions on how to do so are here: https://www.mba.com/store/store-catalog ... ack-1.aspx

If you find that you are still experiencing problems, please email socialmedia@mba.com or post another message here and I will do my best to help you.

Many thanks,
Tina
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7