Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 04:13 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 04:13

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 53 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: International Business, Entrepreneurship
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Haas (UC Berkeley) EWMBA 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
Sure. 8 yrs in Supply Chain Operations in a PM / Quality role. Managed org level initiatives. I have worked for only 2 big companies so far in my career. Masters in US. Two good recos. A nice GMAT score (Not the greatest data point i have on my app !!) :-)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V37
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
suchivuk wrote:
Sure. 8 yrs in Supply Chain Operations in a PM / Quality role. Managed org level initiatives. I have worked for only 2 big companies so far in my career. Masters in US. Two good recos. A nice GMAT score (Not the greatest data point i have on my app !!) :-)

Looks like you have a pretty good profile. I wonder if they really read an application before sending out an interview invite. I was of the impression that they just screen based on stats like GMAT, gpa, WE etc. to make that decision.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Marketing, Technology
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Did any of the R2 candidates notice any updates on their application or heard from the AdCom?

I am curious how many days it will take before we notice any updates on the R2 applications. I submitted my application for R2 last week and my file is in "received" mode as of today.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
R2 ! - You can really relax ! I mean it, cause the R1's are still waiting (even those who have interviewed) ! :-)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Marketing, Technology
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Haas has a history of putting R1 and R2 applicants in wait list mode and call many of them for interview during R3 after comparing all the candidates. I wouldn't be surprised if even after a month I don't hear anything from Haas.

So I am relaxed! :) - just trying to get a overall pulse and get the other R2 candidates respond.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
That is good info. You actually hit the anxiety button down even for the R1's i guess. :-)
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
GPA: 3.37
Send PM
spisi2 wrote:
Did any of the R2 candidates notice any updates on their application or heard from the AdCom?

I am curious how many days it will take before we notice any updates on the R2 applications. I submitted my application for R2 last week and my file is in "received" mode as of today.

I submitted my application on Jan 11th for R2 and i just got an email from the adcom office confirmed that my application is complete/under review by the admissions committee.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V39
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
emomento wrote:
spisi2 wrote:

I submitted my application on Jan 11th for R2 and i just got an email from the adcom office confirmed that my application is complete/under review by the admissions committee.

I am an out-of-state applicant who submitted the application on 1/15. I just got an invitation to attend Visitation Day at Haas and interview with AdCom on Feb. 23rd. Application status still shows "received".
Not sure what this means.....anyone have any ideas?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
riskall wrote:
emomento wrote:
spisi2 wrote:

I am an out-of-state applicant who submitted the application on 1/15. I just got an invitation to attend Visitation Day at Haas and interview with AdCom on Feb. 23rd. Application status still shows "received".

i just got the interview invitation email 5 minutes ago and the status in my application changed to "invited to interview".
Manager
Manager
Send PM
riskall wrote:
emomento wrote:
spisi2 wrote:

They may take some time to update your status. As long as you got an invitation to interview with the AdCom, you are good.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V39
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
emomento wrote:
riskall wrote:
emomento wrote:

i just got the interview invitation email 5 minutes ago and the status in my application changed to "invited to interview".

emomento....was it the visitation day e-mail? are you from outside the bay-area as well?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Not sure what this means.....anyone have any ideas?[/quote]

i just got the interview invitation email 5 minutes ago and the status in my application changed to "invited to interview".[/quote]

emomento....was it the visitation day e-mail? are you from outside the bay-area as well?[/quote]

I am from the bay area so i can pick a day. i think the visitation day is only for non-local folks.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
dvoraky wrote:
GoToHaas2016 wrote:
suchivuk wrote:
A couple of weeks left for the outcome on R1 applications. I hope they continue to call applicants for interviews and not waitlist them without one. :-)

I am also getting a little nervous as I did not receive an invitation for an interview yet :?

Hi Folks,

When did you get all application material in place? (reference, transcript, etc). I think they will start looking into your file only after they get everything. So stay tuned, no worries.

I had everything in place the day I applied and dropped my transcripts in the mail that evening. They emailed me for an interview ~3 days after the R1 deadline.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
Send PM
Prerequisite Courses:
College-level Mathematics:
Statistics: Incomplete
(if blank, then not yet reviewed.)

Anyone else have only one of the pre-reqs reviewed? I idly wonder if this is a clerical error I should track down.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
NateM wrote:
Prerequisite Courses:

Anyone else have only one of the pre-reqs reviewed? I idly wonder if this is a clerical error I should track down.

That's odd. Perhaps it is a clerical error. 10 days to go for the decision date and my Prerequisite courses are still blank. At least you are 50% there. :wink:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V40
Send PM
I am on the same boat as you. It could be a clerical error but i am not sure if it is worth worrying.

NateM wrote:
Prerequisite Courses:

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Kenny0929 wrote:
NateM wrote:
Prerequisite Courses:

That's odd. Perhaps it is a clerical error. 10 days to go for the decision date and my Prerequisite courses are still blank. At least you are 50% there. :wink:

Well, I doubt they use the prerequisite courses to determine if they're going to admit someone. So, I wouldn't worry about it. Call them up if it hasn't been updated after you're admitted.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  7   8   9   10   11   12   13  ...  75   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts