Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 06:57 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 06:57

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Given Kudos: 5
GRE 1: Q166 V159
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V31
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 43
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Has anyone taken services from Arvind from Dream School Admit ??? [#permalink]
Kudos
I took services of Arvind at Dream School Admit.
Arvind helped me from day one on my College Application. He really understood my priorities and helped me select the best Business Schools that were aligned with my Career and Financial need. He helped me understand each part of the application process and even allayed my fears about some weak points on my profile. He totally turned things around and managed to make those weak points add a diverse dynamic to my application. In addition, his essay edits were crucial in making Adcom understand what I wanted to convey about myself within the confines of word restriction. He was really interested in understanding my story and help me write it in a convincing manner. That's the reason I was able to get Interview calls from every school I applied to.
Also for interview preps the guidelines he gave was to the point and covered almost all of the things that was asked in the actual interview. The mocks he took really helped me understand of how to deliver all the things that I will be asked.
In all n all, Arvind has an insiders perspective of what the Adcom wants from its incoming students and works with you to convey what needs to be said and how to be said such that the best picture is conveyed in Adcom's mind about you. He takes interest in knowing you and takes personal pleasure in the success of his student and I think that's the key difference that makes Arvind stand out.
I am really happy that I took help of Arvind for my applications and totally satisfied with what he delivered. And I am sure that with his work ethics, anyone who takes help from Arvind at Dream School Admit will find him do wonders for their application.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 103 [1]
Given Kudos: 80
Send PM
Has anyone taken services from Arvind from Dream School Admit ??? [#permalink]
Kudos
Yes, I took services from Arvind.
Making a transition from the world of olive greens seemed a Herculean challenge. I was not sure of which colleges to target, which courses would suit my interests the most and what should be my target GMAT score.
It was serendipitous that I reached Arvind from dream school admit for guidance on the same. Arvind helped me with various aspects of the transition. It was after speaking to him that I could articulate the role I am seeking after my studies.
Arvind understood my armed forces experience and my post-career goals very well. After I achieved the target score, Arvind worked tediously helping me write my essays. Always approachable, Arvind helped me express my original ideas and bring out my thoughts and experiences. He taught me the art to express my story in both verbal and written form.
Arvind mentored me very well during my interview preparation. He gave me certain commonly asked questions and again helped in answering them in my original way. He assisted me in formulating answers that were comprehensive yet not boring and monotonous.
I am very thankful to dream school admit and Arvind who helped me in receiving admits in 2 IIMs. I think he is the best mentor for school admissions. Wish he helps all others in getting similar success.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Send PM
Re: Has anyone taken services from Arvind from Dream School Admit ??? [#permalink]
Kudos
Yes, I have also taken in Feb 2019.

If you are even considering working with an MBA consultant, be sure to talk to Arvind, Dream School Admit first. From essay writing to letter of recommendation support to general application questions, Arvind is always available and has great insights. The best part about working with Arvind is how well he gets to know you early in the process. This helps not only when cultivating your story but also when writing essays.

Prior to working with Arvind, I wondered how a single person would be able to do so much but he exceeded my expectations by miles. He challenges you to think carefully and methodically about your application and his ability to provide feedback on a holistic application is impressive. He is always available via phone and e-mail.

Thanks to Arvind and his support, I got an admit from Cass Business School for their EMBA program. :please :please :please
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
Without any exaggeration, Arvind from Dream School Admit has to be the best educational consultant worldwide. He is a one-of-a-kind consultant. The one you´ll remember till the rest of your life. He changes the paradigm; he makes you jump and do things; he is so upbeat you would feel ashamed of yourself if you didn't go and work harder, with a big smile, like him. It´s infectious. His genuine care for others is beyond this world. I couldn't recommend him enough. His unique attribute of considering your application as his own is one of the many reasons that sets him apart from his competitors. His countless years of experience in this field has given me direction, content, and strength to my application. Each part of the application process was professionally dealt with (essays, mock interviews, and what not!), ensuring that I received multiple admits (Imperial, ESCP, ESADE and I E-Business Schools) from my dream schools list. Far from what you would expect out of a regular consultant, he will be someone you can look up to at any stage of your life. For all those reading this answer, pondering over which consultant to choose from a vast pool of choices, all I would like to say is the following: You would rather want to choose Arvind from Dream School Admit, get to your dream school and cherish this decision entire life rather than regret later having chosen someone else, when you had the option of choosing the best!!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
MBA applications are a daunting tasks. As I began working on my application, and ex colleague of mine recommended Dream School Admit to me which turned out to be the best piece of advice I received in my MBA marathon run. More than a mentor Arvind is a friend who guided me through all the stages with utmost sincerity and honesty. He brought in a lot of clarity and gave great insights on the mindsets of adcoms and was there round the clock. Besides helping to zero in the schools to apply, something I was highly indecisive about, he encouraged me to consider schools that I genuinely thought were out of my reach. I had a great time working with him on all the applications. Arvind really listens to your inputs and as you lay seemingly trivial points in front of him, he connects these scattered dots and creates a beautiful picture you couldn’t see before, giving an impactful narrative to that same story. I received an admit from Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) mainly due to the invaluable insights provided by him. It was an absolute delight to work with Arvind and I wholeheartedly recommend Dream School Admit to anyone looking to achieve his or her MBA dream.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
I always felt I had my back against the wall even before I began my application process. My GMAT test score of 680, although competitive, was low compared to the application pool I fell in. To maximise my chances, I decided to seek help. After going through multiple consultants, I came across Arvind and the DreamSchoolAdmit.

Arvind’s friendliness, enthusiasm and readiness to make a difference were a stark contrast to other consultants out there. He volunteered to do a preliminary assessment of my profile and immediately got my confidence up. He explained how the GMAT score was only a part of the profile evaluation, and that projecting my strengths would be play a big role in getting an admit from a top B school.

Working with Arvind was amazing. In him you found a mentor and a friend – one who was as dedicated to your apps as you were. Brainstorming and coming up with strong stories for the essays, was only one part of the experience of working with Arvind. He played a big role in keeping energy levels high and confidence up.

I recently got an admit into ISB with a GMAT score of 680. People said it couldn’t be done, but Arvind disagreed. We wrote, read and rewrote essays until they were just perfect. We bounced multiple ideas off each other till we got the perfect story. It never felt like you were on this journey alone – Arvind was available every step of the way.

In summary – why choose Arvind and the DreamSchoolAdmit? It’s simple, he’ll set you up for success.

Search for dreamschooladmit to learn more!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
WE:Business Development (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Kudos
Yes, I have and you can consider me one of the superfans of Arvind. But then again, the kind of work that he does, you are bound to find good praise from 100% of his clients.

Arvind from Dream school Admit is an anchor in the truest sense! You can depend on his knowledge and experience while he helps you navigate the unknown path to your dream school.

I came to Arvind with a panic alert after having a terrible experience with another well marketed and popular Admissions Consultant agency and with a few days to the deadline. Boy! Was I blown with his extreme professionalism and crisp execution. So much so that he even suggested reconsidering another Consultant given that I was also engaged with the earlier one. He is extremely versatile in his capabilities and slowly takes the role of a mentor, from catering to the anxiety attacks before the interview to giving you logical connects to your goal statements. His seasoned perspective speaks for itself in his advice as well as the essay edits. His guided approach helps discover the shining points in your candidature and ensures that they shine as bright in your applications.

He truly lets you dream the highest dream and got me in the first school I applied to – London Business School. And with the newly gained confidence, I even dare to apply to the Harvard now. In the tortuous journey of getting to your dream school, Arvind is one gem that is rare to come by, but if you do, your journey is going to be significantly smoother and the success will be more probable.

I think Dream school admit is one of the finest in the unorganised industry of Admissions Consulting, and definitely deserves the credit for the amazing job they are doing. You can PM me for more details.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
Yes. I consulted Arvind Sir for MBA admissions last year. I highly recommend that you go with him.

I came across Arvind Sir while browsing through GMAT club forums. What made him stand out was that he was keen on listening and understanding my story. Also, a lot of the other consultants that I talked to felt a little money-minded with their pricing policies having fixed number of essay revisions and extra costs for any additional revisions or phone calls required (especially near the deadlines), not the case with Dream School Admit.

Throughout the process, Arvind Sir has been a great mentor giving exceptional advice on how to approach essays for each college and then revising them, sometimes reaching 5-6 versions. The results speak for themselves as I got interview invites from 6 of the 7 universities that I applied to.

I was quite nervous when it came to interview preparation but Arvind Sir eased my anxiety and came up with plans on how to prepare for the interviews of each college. We held multiple mock interviews which allowed me to approach the interviews with confidence. I was able to secure admits from 4 schools (all with scholarships), including my dream school - UCLA Anderson (50k Scholarship).

I cannot thank Arvind Sir enough for his contribution and help. If you are looking for someone who will patiently listen to your story, take time to help you draft the best applications and then make sure you are thoroughly prepared for your interviews, I would strongly advise you to go with Arvind Sir.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Given Kudos: 28
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
Kudos
I started working with Arvind from Dream School Admit for the 2021 intake and am currently pursuing an MBA at INSEAD

After achieving my target GMAT score in June 2020, I was on cloud nine. I thought that a good GMAT score would automatically ensure easy entry to some of the top MBA programs around the world. There were a couple of problems that I was blissfully unaware of, however. First, I did not know about schools that would perfectly align with my requirements and goals, and second, I had massively underestimated the amount of perseverance, strategic planning, deep introspection, and luck required to succeed in the admissions journey. While researching different programs, I felt overwhelmed and I realized immediately that I needed help with identifying the right schools and then applying to them.

Finding the right admissions consultant was crucial to my chances of success, and as a result, I ended up having calls with multiple people. But the only person who showed genuine interest in my profile and matched my ambitions was Arvind. I got his reference from a friend who also, with Arvind’s guidance, was accepted into a top program in the US. The thing about Arvind is that he always encouraged me to aim high, targeting programs I would have otherwise not applied to. The process of writing the essays can be very daunting, but my conversations with him always enabled me to overcome my writer’s block and form an airtight narrative. Always available for a call, he would help me with even the smallest of questions I had and hurdles I encountered. I was delighted to be able to tap into his incredible knowledge base for more than just my applications.

2020/21 was among the toughest years for MBA applicants for multiple reasons, and everywhere folks with amazing profiles faced rejections from top schools. After 2 unsuccessful applications, it would have been easy for Arvind to recommend recalibrating our targets and aim lower, but he kept motivating me to not be disillusioned and keep targeting the best programs. And thanks to him I got accepted into the MBA program at INSEAD, one of my dream schools! Looking back, I am sure that I would not have been able to successfully navigate this arduous journey had it not been for Arvind’s constant motivation and unparalleled guidance every step of the way.

I can state with utmost confidence that in Dream School Admit, I found the perfect admissions consultant; and in Arvind, I found a mentor and a friend for the long haul.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 54
Send PM
Can you share the website link or other details for this consultation.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
Send PM
After my very first call with Arvind at Dream School Admit, I was convinced that I wanted to work with him to guide me with my school applications. During our first call he was really enthusiastic about getting to know me and gave me the confidence that by putting in the time and effort I can get into a school of my choice with my profile. One of the things I admire about him is that he is very invested in the applicant and he took great interest in knowing you and your story. Another thing I like is that he is very approachable and you can ask him any doubts no matter how silly the question might seem to you. You can literally call him up at anytime of the day for his help.

He has a remarkable understanding of the admissions process and guided me at every stage of the application process. Also, be prepared to get your initial drafts challenged or even dismissed completely if he feels it is not up to the mark. This is for your own greater good as he has great insights on how to tell your story and he will push you to bring out the best in you. My mock interview experience with him was great. He prepares you to such an extent that the real one will seem easier and you will be much more relaxed and confident. Today, I consider him to be my friend more than anything else. I would highly recommend him.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Arvind from Dream School Admit
When i started my MBA journey about a year back, i was very confused about opting for any consultation services primarily because of the exorbitant fees and the mixed reviews from prospective candidates. But in the midst of this chaos, I started my search online to drown away the noise and build a perspective of mine own. During this journey, i came across a plethora of consultancy firms and consultants, all promising results and admissions beyond your wildest imaginations. The catch however, the whooping consultation fees and the uncertainty associated with the admissions which can swing either ways.
Here is when i came across Arvind and Dream School Admit. I was instantly drawn to the unique business model of DSA, wherein it was a 50-50 payment model and you would pay the full amount only on confirmed admission. Of course while the fees is an important parameter to evaluate your options, it definitely is not the only parameter. Hence, i scheduled the free consultation session with Arvind, just like i had with several other firms. These consultations ranged from too complimentary to not believing in me at all, but none of them actually gave me the time to explain why the process of self finding is important expect from Arvind. I had a phone call with Arvind and he genuinely cared about my path and the pragmatic steps i needed to take to achieve my goals. This impressed me and i decided to go ahead and work with him for my MBA admissions.
During our subsequent calls, Arvind not only helped me to prepare for the arduous journey of admissions, but also was keenly involved in finalising the schools fit for my profile and my GMAT score. We worked together and Arvind was a beacon of light for me every time i strayed into the unknown dark wilderness of the application process. All the resources Arvind gave me really directed me into forming a very strong narrative, which in retrospect i could not have done it without him guiding me through it. He was incredibly detail oriented, patient and kind throughout the whole process. What’s more is that he was a friend, a confidante and a valuable resource whom i could rely upon at anytime during the process. He was just as excited as me about submitting my applications and prepared me well for the interviews by conducting timely mocks and boosting me up during every debrief.
Thanks to his efforts, I now have an admit from IIM-A (PGPX) and IIM-B (EPGP). Hence, for those looking for guidance on whether you should engage in consulting, I strongly recommend to consider Arvind and DSA.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
I have taken services from Arvind.

I signed up with Arvind just about 3 weeks before the Ivey (Canada) application deadline and he assured me that this timeline is enough to apply. He understood my profile and helped me throughout the application and interview process. He really helped me refine my ideas and structure my application in a logical fashion. Interview stage had been my weakness since quite some time. I had mock interviews with Arvind and he really helped get through the interview and helped me overcome my nervousness and lack of confidence. No matter what the hour, he was available to answer all my questions. He is truly involved in every application he works on and works on them understanding the candidates strengths and weaknesses. He prepares you for almost all the questions that can be thrown at you during the interview and it works well. He also pushes you if you are aiming lower than your caliber and ensures that you at least punch your weight. I am grateful to Arvind for all his efforts to help me achieve my goal.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Send PM
I wanted to be certain that I had a rock-solid support system on this journey. After interacting with various consultants, I finally had a conversation with Arvind from Dream School Admit. Within a few minutes, his genuineness simply stood out during the talk. By the end of our discussion, I was convinced he would be the apt consultant to work with.

And I am glad I made the right choice that day. Arvind has a very unique spirit and you can comprehend that he is sincerely interested in you scoring your dream school. His remarkable efforts in making all your essays, CV, etc. shine will give you a major confidence boost. He is available on call or message at all times and will answer even your simplest queries. In Arvind, you can be assured that you are not just gaining a consultant but even a mentor and a friend.

I was thoroughly impressed by his consistent dedication in helping me secure a great admit. I received admits from all the schools I applied- HEC Paris, Essec Business School and ESCP all with scholarships. Extremely thankful for the support I got from Arvind.

I would strongly recommend anyone starting their B school application journey to confidently go with Arvind with absolute faith and get into their dream school!!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
I always wanted to do an MBA but was lost when it came to the MBA application process. I knew I had a lot of options but choosing the right Consultant is the key to success and achieving the desired goal. After going through some options, I saw great reviews about "Dream School Admit" on the web and ended up registering for a free counselling.

I remember being in Office when the phone rang and a calm and confident voice spoke to me - "Hi, I am Arvind from Dream School Admit". From the very first session he seemed confident about my profile and suggested the schools I should aim for. Honestly I did not expect such a confidence boost in the first free session. I ended up enrolling that led to a lot of write ups and question answer analysis sessions helping me discover not only the strengths and weaknesses in my profile but also gave me a solid understanding of "why MBA". I ended up applying to the first few schools that resulted in interview invites. Then came the interview preparation stage where Arvind really helped me practice and prepare the answers which led to a solid performance on the D-Day.

Finally, I received an admit from Schulich School of Business, York University, Canada and IIM C. I feel that my success owes a lot to the pragmatic support and guidance offered by Arvind and the Dream School Admit team. And hence, I will recommend them to anybody on a quest to fulfill their B-School dream.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
I have and I am glad that I decided to seek help from Arvind for my MBA applications as it turned out to be a great one. Arvind helped me through every step of the process - right from the selection of schools to the mock interviews. He provided me with friendly yet honest and direct feedback through numerous brainstorming sessions which helped me refine and improve my essays and mould them as per the evolving requirements of different Admissions Committees. And when I got my first call for an interview, he held rigorous mock interviews followed by feedback sessions to refine my approach. And needless to say, I eventually cleared the actual interview, got accepted in an excellent program and that too with a scholarship! Thank you so much, Arvind! You are the best. :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Schools: ISB '21 (S)
GPA: 4
Send PM
Dream school admit earns my highest recommendation. I started my MBA admissions journey almost an year back with zero knowledge on ideal b-school essays and Arvind, from Dream School Admit, has been a constant source of motivation ever since.
With Arvind’s guidance I gelt all the more confident of stories I had to present. He not only helped me present my story better, but also guided me through the interview process conducting mock interviews till the time I was super confident of appearing for the interview.

Thanks to Dream School Admit’s support, I made it to Rotman with a CAD 25k scholarship despite a sub-700 GMAT.
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3