It is currently 13 Dec 2017, 05:22

Decision(s) Day!:

CHAT Rooms | Ross R1 | Kellogg R1 | Darden R1 | Tepper R1


Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 22 Apr 2011
Posts: 206

Kudos [?]: 148 [0], given: 18

Schools: Mccombs business school, Mays business school, Rotman Business School,
Re: Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2012, 08:32
Ayrish wrote:
Again sc 1000
my answer is A, but OA E. I cann't realise why. Can u help me?

330. Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War, Horace Pippin, a Black American painter, worked by holding the brush in his right hand and guiding its movements with his left.
(A) Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
(B) In spite of his right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
(C) Because there had been a sniper’s bullet during the First World War that crippled his right hand and arm
(D) The right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
(E) His right hand and arm crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War



good question. it is worth to have some attention. the intended meaning is clear in E. C distorted the meaning. being is unnecessarily used in A and D.
_________________

some people are successful, because they have been fortunate enough and some people earn success, because they have been determined.....

please press kudos if you like my post.... i am begging for kudos...lol

Kudos [?]: 148 [0], given: 18

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 06 Jul 2011
Posts: 120

Kudos [?]: 119 [0], given: 240

Re: Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 May 2013, 17:06
Between C and E, E is clear winner..

Kudos [?]: 119 [0], given: 240

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 02 Sep 2012
Posts: 244

Kudos [?]: 233 [0], given: 99

Location: United States
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT Date: 07-25-2013
GPA: 3.83
WE: Architecture (Computer Hardware)
Re: Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jul 2013, 23:11
Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War, Horace Pippin, a Black American painter, worked by holding the brush in his right hand and guiding its movements with his left.
(A) Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
(B) In spite of his right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
(C) Because there had been a sniper’s bullet during the First World War that crippled his right hand and arm
(D) The right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
(E) His right hand and arm crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War

in another forum i have read below as a reason to eliminate option A

(A) "Having" is the wrong tense - the sentence should be in past tense. "being" is used incorrectly

So it means that we cant use having as a modifier when the sentence is in past tense? Can i infer like that?
_________________

"Giving kudos" is a decent way to say "Thanks" and motivate contributors. Please use them, it won't cost you anything


Last edited by Narenn on 21 Jul 2013, 06:55, edited 3 times in total.
Merged in similar topic. Pls search the forum before posting a new question

Kudos [?]: 233 [0], given: 99

Verbal Forum Moderator
User avatar
Joined: 15 Jun 2012
Posts: 1124

Kudos [?]: 3603 [0], given: 123

Location: United States
Premium Member
Re: Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jul 2013, 23:45
Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War, Horace Pippin, a Black American painter, worked by holding the brush in his right hand and guiding its movements with his left.

(A) Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
Wrong. "being crippled" is incorrect, because "crippled by a sniper's bullet" modifies "hand and arm" ==> Verb+ed is correct, not "being Verb+ed".
I don't think "having" is a problem here. For example: having a car towed yesterday, Harry comes to school late today.

(B) In spite of his right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
Wrong. Same as A. "being crippled" is incorrect modifier.

(C) Because there had been a sniper’s bullet during the First World War that crippled his right hand and arm
Wrong. "that" seems to modify "first world war". In addition, the structure is very awkward "there had been.....that crippled.....".

(D) The right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
Wrong. Same as A. "being crippled" is incorrect modifier.

(E) His right hand and arm crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
Correct. "his" refers to Horace Pippin, "crippled" modifies "hand and arm".

Hope it helps.
_________________

Please +1 KUDO if my post helps. Thank you.

"Designing cars consumes you; it has a hold on your spirit which is incredibly powerful. It's not something you can do part time, you have do it with all your heart and soul or you're going to get it wrong."

Chris Bangle - Former BMW Chief of Design.

Kudos [?]: 3603 [0], given: 123

1 KUDOS received
VP
VP
User avatar
Status: Far, far away!
Joined: 02 Sep 2012
Posts: 1120

Kudos [?]: 2405 [1], given: 219

Location: Italy
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.8
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jul 2013, 23:48
1
This post received
KUDOS
skamal7 wrote:
in another forum i have read below as a reason to eliminate option A

(A) "Having" is the wrong tense - the sentence should be in past tense. "being" is used incorrectly

So it means that we cant use having as a modifier when the sentence is in past tense? Can i infer like that?


Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War, Horace Pippin, a Black American painter, worked by holding the brush in his right hand and guiding its movements with his left.

If you use an -ing modifier, you are saying that the ING verb expresses an action that happens at the same time as the action expresses by the main verb. There cannot be a time gap between the two actions: "Having the right hand (...)" and "worked" do not express contemporaneous actions.

This is not what happens in this sentence, so we can eliminate each option that uses such construct.

(C) Because there had been a sniper’s bullet during the First World War that crippled his right hand and arm
(E) His right hand and arm crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War


C is out because the "that" modifier cannot jump to "bullet" (its correct reference).
E uses an absolute phrase to modify the whole idea of the clause: it provides info about how Horace worked.

I am not sure that you can infer that much.
I would say that you can use -ing modifiers of this form even in "past sentences" as long as the two actions (the main verb and the ing) are contemporary.
_________________

It is beyond a doubt that all our knowledge that begins with experience.

Kant , Critique of Pure Reason

Tips and tricks: Inequalities , Mixture | Review: MGMAT workshop
Strategy: SmartGMAT v1.0 | Questions: Verbal challenge SC I-II- CR New SC set out !! , My Quant

Rules for Posting in the Verbal Forum - Rules for Posting in the Quant Forum[/size][/color][/b]

Kudos [?]: 2405 [1], given: 219

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 02 Sep 2012
Posts: 244

Kudos [?]: 233 [0], given: 99

Location: United States
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT Date: 07-25-2013
GPA: 3.83
WE: Architecture (Computer Hardware)
Re: Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jul 2013, 00:40
zarollu,
The reason that you mentioned for eliminating C -that cannot modify bullet. I have seen in few OG question where the noun +preposition +that xxx .In this sort of construction eventhough prepostion is between the noun(bullet)can modify that clause
_________________

"Giving kudos" is a decent way to say "Thanks" and motivate contributors. Please use them, it won't cost you anything

Kudos [?]: 233 [0], given: 99

VP
VP
User avatar
Status: Far, far away!
Joined: 02 Sep 2012
Posts: 1120

Kudos [?]: 2405 [0], given: 219

Location: Italy
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.8
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jul 2013, 00:57
skamal7 wrote:
zarollu,
The reason that you mentioned for eliminating C -that cannot modify bullet. I have seen in few OG question where the noun +preposition +that xxx .In this sort of construction eventhough prepostion is between the noun(bullet)can modify that clause


That construct appears in only one OG sentence, and it's from a diagnostic test (I cannot find it right now).

But keep an eye on the structure. What you say is correct BUT this is not the case:

"the bullet of silver that killed the vampire" is legit because "of silver" modifies the bullet creating a noun-phrase.

(C) Because there had been a sniper’s bullet during the First World War; here "during the First World War" does not modify a bullet (but rather modifies the action, specifying the time when the bullet was in his leg). So here "that" cannot jump over this.

Hope the difference is clear
_________________

It is beyond a doubt that all our knowledge that begins with experience.

Kant , Critique of Pure Reason

Tips and tricks: Inequalities , Mixture | Review: MGMAT workshop
Strategy: SmartGMAT v1.0 | Questions: Verbal challenge SC I-II- CR New SC set out !! , My Quant

Rules for Posting in the Verbal Forum - Rules for Posting in the Quant Forum[/size][/color][/b]

Kudos [?]: 2405 [0], given: 219

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 10 Apr 2013
Posts: 123

Kudos [?]: 37 [0], given: 17

Re: Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jul 2013, 05:16
Hi,

I presume the intended meaning of the sentence is reflected in option B only..."inspite of a disability(if you can call so), the person carried on with a particular job"



Regards

Argha

Kudos [?]: 37 [0], given: 17

Non-Human User
User avatar
Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 10181

Kudos [?]: 277 [0], given: 0

Premium Member
Re: Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2015, 01:55
Hello from the GMAT Club VerbalBot!

Thanks to another GMAT Club member, I have just discovered this valuable topic, yet it had no discussion for over a year. I am now bumping it up - doing my job. I think you may find it valuable (esp those replies with Kudos).

Want to see all other topics I dig out? Follow me (click follow button on profile). You will receive a summary of all topics I bump in your profile area as well as via email.

Kudos [?]: 277 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 07 Nov 2014
Posts: 5

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 13

Re: Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2015, 04:10
went for E, rest all had "being and because" which are wrong

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 13

Non-Human User
User avatar
Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 10181

Kudos [?]: 277 [0], given: 0

Premium Member
Re: Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Apr 2016, 10:19
Hello from the GMAT Club VerbalBot!

Thanks to another GMAT Club member, I have just discovered this valuable topic, yet it had no discussion for over a year. I am now bumping it up - doing my job. I think you may find it valuable (esp those replies with Kudos).

Want to see all other topics I dig out? Follow me (click follow button on profile). You will receive a summary of all topics I bump in your profile area as well as via email.

Kudos [?]: 277 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 14 Jun 2013
Posts: 29

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 145

CAT Tests
Re: Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 May 2017, 23:49
pqhai wrote:
Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War, Horace Pippin, a Black American painter, worked by holding the brush in his right hand and guiding its movements with his left.

(A) Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
Wrong. "being crippled" is incorrect, because "crippled by a sniper's bullet" modifies "hand and arm" ==> Verb+ed is correct, not "being Verb+ed".
I don't think "having" is a problem here. For example: having a car towed yesterday, Harry comes to school late today.

(B) In spite of his right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
Wrong. Same as A. "being crippled" is incorrect modifier.

(C) Because there had been a sniper’s bullet during the First World War that crippled his right hand and arm
Wrong. "that" seems to modify "first world war". In addition, the structure is very awkward "there had been.....that crippled.....".

(D) The right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
Wrong. Same as A. "being crippled" is incorrect modifier.

(E) His right hand and arm crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
Correct. "his" refers to Horace Pippin, "crippled" modifies "hand and arm".

Hope it helps.

Are the below options correct? I corrected the errors related to "being" in A and B

A.having the right hand and arm crippled by a sniper's bullet..........
B.In spite of his right hand and arm crippled by a sniper's bullet.........

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 145

Top Contributor
1 KUDOS received
Retired Moderator
User avatar
P
Status: worked for Kaplan's associates, but now on my own, free and flying
Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 4321

Kudos [?]: 8325 [1], given: 366

Location: India
WE: Education (Education)
Re: Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 May 2017, 02:11
1
This post received
KUDOS
Top Contributor
Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War, Horace Pippin, a Black American painter, worked by holding the brush in his right hand and guiding its movements with his left.

(A) Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
(B) In spite of his right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
(C) Because there had been a sniper’s bullet during the First World War that crippled his right hand and arm
(D) The right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
(E) His right hand and arm crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War

This is a topic in which one can remove a good three choices if he or she is aware that 'being' used in a modifier phrase is an instant discard in GMAT.
Being, however, is not incorrect all the times. In some cases when 'being' is used in a substantive phrase, a suitable verb will follow 'the phrase to indicate that the substantive phrase taken as a unit is acting as the subject. The other such instance when 'being' will be correct is when the word is used in a passive voice clause, in which case it will be preceded by a verb. In all other instances, use of 'being', at least in the wonderland of GMAT, will be redundant and incorrect.
Therefore we can discard A, B, and D instantly. C is saying that it is the first world war that crippled his arm and hand, a wrong allusion.
Finally, E remains.
How much more quickly can one get to the winning post?
_________________

Can you solve at least some SC questions without delving into the initial statement?

Narendran 98845 44509


Last edited by daagh on 29 May 2017, 02:39, edited 1 time in total.

Kudos [?]: 8325 [1], given: 366

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 04 Oct 2015
Posts: 395

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 238

Location: Viet Nam
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GPA: 3.56
Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 May 2017, 02:23
Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War, Horace Pippin, a Black American painter, worked by holding the brush in his right hand and guiding its movements with his left.

(A) Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War

(B) In spite of his right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War

(C) Because there had been a sniper’s bullet during the First World War that crippled his right hand and arm

(D) The right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War

(E) His right hand and arm crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
--> correct.
_________________

Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one - Bruce Lee

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 238

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 14 Jun 2013
Posts: 29

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 145

CAT Tests
Re: Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 May 2017, 21:55
daagh wrote:
Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War, Horace Pippin, a Black American painter, worked by holding the brush in his right hand and guiding its movements with his left.

(A) Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
(B) In spite of his right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
(C) Because there had been a sniper’s bullet during the First World War that crippled his right hand and arm
(D) The right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
(E) His right hand and arm crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War

This is a topic in which one can remove a good three choices if he or she is aware that 'being' used in a modifier phrase is an instant discard in GMAT.
Being, however, is not incorrect all the times. In some cases when 'being' is used in a substantive phrase, a suitable verb will follow 'the phrase to indicate that the substantive phrase taken as a unit is acting as the subject. The other such instance when 'being' will be correct is when the word is used in a passive voice clause, in which case it will be preceded by a verb. In all other instances, use of 'being', at least in the wonderland of GMAT, will be redundant and incorrect.
Therefore we can discard A, B, and D instantly. C is saying that it is the first world war that crippled his arm and hand, a wrong allusion.
Finally, E remains.
How much more quickly can one get to the winning post?



Thank you for your response. Can you also give an example of "In some cases when 'being' is used in a substantive phrase, a suitable verb will follow 'the phrase to indicate that the substantive phrase taken as a unit is acting as the subject."?

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 145

VP
VP
avatar
S
Joined: 08 Jun 2010
Posts: 1387

Kudos [?]: 172 [0], given: 916

Re: Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2017, 03:14
Ayrish wrote:
Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War, Horace Pippin, a Black American painter, worked by holding the brush in his right hand and guiding its movements with his left.
(A) Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
(B) In spite of his right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
(C) Because there had been a sniper’s bullet during the First World War that crippled his right hand and arm
(D) The right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
(E) His right hand and arm crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War


LOOK at A.
noun+being+do-ed
is never correct on gmat land though it can appear in newyorktime . you can see this as fast and hard rule.
why
because in the pattern
noun+doing
doing do not show an action which is happening. doing can show " will do, did, will have done" or any tense . that is why doing after noun is called "indefinite". it is a mistake to add being to mean a continuity of an action.

when we add do-ed to a noun, noun+do-ed appear. in this pattern, do-ed dose not take any tense because we do not want to show any tense. we just want to say something is done at indefinite time.

another point.

having noun+comma+ main clause.

in this pattern, doing show an action which happen simultaeously with, or a little bit before , the main action. but not all verb can be in the position of doing this way. if the verb is state verb like "to be, " to think", doing in that position show a temporary condition. "to have " is a state verb, if we use "having" we mean a temporary condition. "having the right hand crippled..." is not temporary. this condition is long indefinite. so, use of "having" is wrong. this point is harder .

a state condition can be shown by a stative verb or by only adjective attached to the subject.

tired, I go to sleep.

this is similar to our problem, " his right hand crippled, he paint with his left hand".

if we add being or ing, the time become different the way I said above.



the takeaway is that whenever we see doing, we have to think about simultaneousness with another action or about temporariness of an action.

my god, gmat test basic but hard point of grammar
_________________

visit my facebook to help me.
on facebook, my name is: thang thang thang

Kudos [?]: 172 [0], given: 916

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 12 Jul 2017
Posts: 3

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 6

Re: Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jul 2017, 21:35
Hello Friends

I think E is the right one but i am wondering whether a ',' should be there in the end of the option E. The underlined portion includes comma which is not given in any of the option choices.

Thanks for your comments

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 6

Director
Director
User avatar
S
Joined: 27 Mar 2010
Posts: 747

Kudos [?]: 330 [0], given: 13

Location: Bangalore, India
Re: Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jul 2017, 22:45
artisood17 wrote:
Hello Friends

I think E is the right one but i am wondering whether a ',' should be there in the end of the option E. The underlined portion includes comma which is not given in any of the option choices.

Hi artisood17, welcome to the forum!

In GMAT Sentence correction, option A is always the same as the underlined portion of the original sentence.

Since there is no comma at the end of option A, it basically tells me that the underlined portion (in the original sentence) should not include a comma (underlined portion should get over at war).
_________________

Thanks,
Ashish (GMAT Faculty @ EducationAisle)
http://www.EducationAisle.com

Sentence Correction Nirvana available at Amazon.in and Flipkart

Now! Preview the entire Grammar Section of Sentence Correction Nirvana at pothi.com

Kudos [?]: 330 [0], given: 13

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Jun 2017
Posts: 6

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Re: Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Aug 2017, 11:51
Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper???s bullet during the First World War, Horace Pippin, a Black American painter, worked by holding the brush in his right hand and guiding its movements with his left.
(A) Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper???s bullet during the First World War
(B) In spite of his right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper???s bullet during the First World War
(C) Because there had been a sniper???s bullet during the First World War that crippled his right hand and arm
(D) The right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper???s bullet during the First World War
(E) His right hand and arm crippled by a sniper???s bullet during the First World War

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Status: GMAT...one last time for good!!
Joined: 10 Jul 2012
Posts: 71

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 18

Location: India
Concentration: General Management
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Aug 2017, 05:39
Ayrish wrote:
Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War, Horace Pippin, a Black American painter, worked by holding the brush in his right hand and guiding its movements with his left.
(A) Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
(B) In spite of his right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
(C) Because there had been a sniper’s bullet during the First World War that crippled his right hand and arm
(D) The right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War
(E) His right hand and arm crippled by a sniper’s bullet during the First World War



With 'Being' always ask the question:
Who is being, what is being? If you get an answer to that then the usage is wrong.
_________________

Kudos for a correct solution :)

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 18

Re: Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri   [#permalink] 20 Aug 2017, 05:39

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   [ 80 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Having the right hand and arm being crippled by a sniper’s bullet duri

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.