Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 15:15 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 15:15

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 111 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Strategy Consulting
Schools:HEC Paris, , Tepper
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: HEC Paris - Sep 2010 intake [#permalink]
almostfamous wrote:
Just got invite for interviews!!

Hi everybody,

I have applied for the HEC MBA on the 4th of May (late at night), and I still did not hear back from them.

Should I start stressing?

thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 50 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Schools:HEC,Paris
 Q49  V25 GMAT 2: 690  Q48  V37
Send PM
Trentohawk wrote:
Hey,buddies:

Here, I've recently finished all the interviews and looking forward to any feedback from AD. In your cases, normally how long did it pass to inform you of the final results?

Thank you very much!

When i received my admit i got an email 1 day before the official declaration of the results. However some folks have received it much earlier. So just relax, though i admit this is easier said than done! :wink:

@benjhuet:
About the application, you could call the school and ask whether they have received the full application.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
benjhuet wrote:
almostfamous wrote:
Just got invite for interviews!!

Hi everybody,

I have applied for the HEC MBA on the 4th of May (late at night), and I still did not hear back from them.

Should I start stressing?

thanks!

Hi benjhuet,
Glad to hear that I was not the only one applying (very) late night of May 4th.

I was very nervous to hear from them, but you WILL hear from them under every circumstance, so do not worry about that.

The application receipt should show you, if your application is complete. Having said that, the receipt does not list an item such as copy of your ID (you might have sent it via regular mail or fax). However, in case anything is missing, HEC will contact you - I was contacted by an officer who requested the copy of ID.

Hope this helps. Best of luck!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi,
I submitted my app. for jan 2011(4th may deadline)..
No response from HEC till date..... the wait is killing me!!!!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Matrix85 wrote:
Hi,

I have call Hec on the 20th of May, and they told me that there will be a preselection Jury today and one early next week...

So it will come soon
Intern
Intern
Send PM
benjhuet wrote:
Matrix85 wrote:
Hi,

I have call Hec on the 20th of May, and they told me that there will be a preselection Jury today and one early next week...

So it will come soon

Hi benjhuet,
thanks for the info..Then I think by tomm. we will get to know the response...
bonne chance!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Has anyone received any interview notices for the May 4th deadline of the Jan intake?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
poiuy wrote:
Has anyone received any interview notices for the May 4th deadline of the Jan intake?

Hi ,

Well it should have come by now.. but i don't think neone has heard from HEC yet.
May be tommorow , bcos today is holiday in France.
Intern
Intern
Schools:HEC JAN'2011
Send PM
hey guys....

have u heard anything from hec....i applied on 4th may for jan 2011 intake.....still waiting.....
Intern
Intern
Send PM
gunsnroses wrote:
hey guys....

have u heard anything from hec....i applied on 4th may for jan 2011 intake.....still waiting.....

Not yet, probably tommorow or Wednesday
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Concentration: Marketing
Schools:Duke (EA), Kellogg (R1), Ross (R2), McComb (R2)
 Q49  V40
GPA: 3.72
WE 1: ~4 Yrs Marketing (Product Magt)
WE 2: 1 Yr Product Dev
Send PM
Hello everybody,

This is my first post on this forum :)

I have just been 'pre-selected' for interviews by HEC Paris (Jan 2011 intake) - and am very nervous.

From Trentohawk's post timeline I can deduce that in a weeks time I will receive the interviewers' contact information - Should I email the admissions office regarding this immediately or wait for a week?

It looks like Trentohawk scheduled his interview two weeks after receiving the interviewer contact information -
@ Trentohawk : Did you receive any 'interview deadline' or any information helping you to decide the interview date etc? My work is at a critical stage at the moment and am worried about scheduling.

I am currently living in Hyderabad, India and will most likely be interviewed by an Indian alumni in a different city. Has anyone here had their off-campus interviews in India? I would like to learn for you experience.

My profile - 26 M, Gmat 730, 4 yrs ex (3 as an entrepreneur - marketing), B.E. Electronics & Comm. from Osmania University.

Thank you for your inputs.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
adiace wrote:
Hello everybody,

This is my first post on this forum :)

I have just been 'pre-selected' for interviews by HEC Paris (Jan 2011 intake) - and am very nervous.

From Trentohawk's post timeline I can deduce that in a weeks time I will receive the interviewers' contact information - Should I email the admissions office regarding this immediately or wait for a week?

It looks like Trentohawk scheduled his interview two weeks after receiving the interviewer contact information -
@ Trentohawk : Did you receive any 'interview deadline' or any information helping you to decide the interview date etc? My work is at a critical stage at the moment and am worried about scheduling.

I am currently living in Hyderabad, India and will most likely be interviewed by an Indian alumni in a different city. Has anyone here had their off-campus interviews in India? I would like to learn for you experience.

My profile - 26 M, Gmat 730, 4 yrs ex (3 as an entrepreneur - marketing), B.E. Electronics & Comm. from Osmania University.

Thank you for your inputs.

Hi,

To adiace: Congrats on passing the first phase of the admission process! When I attended the schools' onsite info session last week, I learnt that around 70 % of the candidates interviewed get accepted. So you have improved your chance of getting in tremendously!

I got invite for interviews about a week ago. I have not heard a follow-up so far and replied to the invite email that I am interested in interviews. I guess that they need some time to schedule interviews, because they need to contact alumni to conduct interviews.

Best of luck!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Concentration: Marketing
Schools:Duke (EA), Kellogg (R1), Ross (R2), McComb (R2)
 Q49  V40
GPA: 3.72
WE 1: ~4 Yrs Marketing (Product Magt)
WE 2: 1 Yr Product Dev
Send PM
Hey,

Surprisingly, the admissions officer I have been interacting with has sent me my first interviewer's contact info within 15 hours of the automated pre-selection message. She is still searching for my second interviewer. It's amazing how fast this is all happening.

My first interview will be in my home city, Hyderabad; I have to contact my interviewer and take an appointment. Both my interviews must be completed before June 15th.

I plan to email my interviewer soon. I will inform him that I am available any day between 6th and 12th June. Any tips on how I should schedule my interview will be great. If anyone on this forum has interviewed in Hyderabad, I would greatly appreciate any insight.

It's been over 4 years since I have sat for an interview, I hope I can keep my cool :)

- adiace

ps: @ almostfamous - Thanks, 70%... sounds very encouraging :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey,buddies:

I've already finished the both interviews and am struggling on the final judge. I'm curious about if they adopt either rolling decision in the specific round or only publish the batch of results till decision date for the given round.

Tks for ur any input!

cya
Intern
Intern
Send PM
calling..................buddies :shock:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [0]
 Q50  V38
Send PM
Trentohawk wrote:
calling..................buddies :shock:

Well, usually they start sending mails 1-2 days in advance before the decision date, but not earlier. For example, I have received mine 1 day before the decision date (on Thursday). And I have read same reports on different forums..
Intern
Intern
Send PM
tks a lot,buddy!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16  ...  20   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert