Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 17:27 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 17:27

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 501 [0]
Given Kudos: 72
Concentration: Finance
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 501 [1]
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 501 [1]
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 3801 [0]
Given Kudos: 182
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 540 Q45 V20
GPA: 2.49
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Re: help with promotion materials [#permalink]
billionaire wrote:
hi diligent GMAT people , I am new here...yesterday during registration I got promotional offer for free and trial courses for Magoosh E-Gmat Veritas etc...but after registration I didnt received those offer in email or private message...do you know how can I collect them and start using them ?

Were those offers different from ones presented here on marketplace: https://gmatclub.com/marketplace/?fl=menu

You can certainly write to them and ask for same offers.

mikemcgarry, VeritasPrepKarishma, egmat bb
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Re: help with GMATclub promotion materials....Magoosh, E-Gmat, Math Revol [#permalink]
Hi HKD1710 ,

They were absolutely different....Magoosh was 1 month free trial, E-Gmat was 3 months etc.... I can ask whom and where ?
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 3801 [0]
Given Kudos: 182
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 540 Q45 V20
GPA: 2.49
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Re: help with GMATclub promotion materials....Magoosh, E-Gmat, Math Revol [#permalink]
billionaire wrote:
Hi HKD1710 ,

They were absolutely different....Magoosh was 1 month free trial, E-Gmat was 3 months etc.... I can ask whom and where ?

I am surprised to see 1 month and 3 month free trial. Can't believe it really. Well, let a representative chime in here or you may simply contact them here:

help@magoosh.com
support@e-gmat.com
info@veritasprep.com

Mostly offers present at marketplace are best ones. All the deals are updated there. so if you do not get anything outstanding anywhere, choose one from there, do a research and compare all the course and then buy one. You can also buy different courses for different parts. SC from egmat, Math revolution or target test prep for math. Have a good start :)
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72871 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
billionaire wrote:
hi diligent GMAT people , I am new here...yesterday during registration I got promotional offer for free and trial courses for Magoosh E-Gmat Veritas etc...but after registration I didnt received those offer in email or private message...do you know how can I collect them and start using them ?

Did you check your junk folder?
Hotmail is a terrible mail service when it comes to deliver ability of emails. They block or limit many legit domains while allowing spammers to register and annoy others using their service.

Posted from my mobile device
Retired Moderator
Send PM
help with GMATclub promotion materials....Magoosh, E-Gmat, Math Revol [#permalink]
Hi bb,

Thats the issue...I have register via fb account and there is nothing there...no new messages....I do agree hotmail is terrible :) but your site wouldnt even allow me to register via hotmail that's why I used option do it with fb account
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
That’s why we don’t allow registering with Hotmail.... you still registered with it and now not happy with the result.... use a diff email address please and re-register.

You can close your current account.

Retired Moderator
Send PM
bb wrote:
That’s why we don’t allow registering with Hotmail.... you still registered with it and now not happy with the result.... use a diff email address please and re-register.

You can close your current account.

bb,

I have register via fb account not hotmail email address, using hotmail mail was not even allowed
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
I know... but do you know what email your FB is tied to?

Your FB is tied to Hotmail which is the email that is then passed on to gmat club and for special offers.

Retired Moderator
Send PM
help with GMATclub promotion materials....Magoosh, E-Gmat, Math Revol [#permalink]
bb wrote:
I know... but do you know what email your FB is tied to?

Your FB is tied to Hotmail which is the email that is then passed on to gmat club and for special offers.

Hmmm...thats true....wait just realized that fb is tied to different (backup) hotmail address, than one that I ordinarily and daily use...and have logged there and found some emails...let me check them and get back to you...sorry for the confusion, my bad :)

Originally posted by billionaire on 22 Mar 2018, 08:58.
Last edited by billionaire on 22 Mar 2018, 09:07, edited 1 time in total.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Thx. Cool! Let me know if any issues with gmail.

Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Thank you for signing up again. So in other words, Hotmail eats emails from egmat, Magiosh, and Veritas?

Did anything come to your Hotmail?

Thx.

GMAT Club Bot