It is currently 11 Dec 2017, 04:04

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Hi, Can you please evaluate my issue.And suggest improvement tips

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Hi, Can you please evaluate my issue.And suggest improvement tips [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Feb 2015, 23:10
Topic:Technology has simplified or complicated our lives

Over the last 20 years, technology has played a very significant role in the lives of people around the globe.Improvements in many areas ]of our lives such as transport,connectivity among people,smart computers, phones,tablets,security and other such fields.Technology has simplified our day to day lives in a greater extent than making it complicated.

Before the Internet was invented, people used animals or birds as a means of communication to send information from one far away place to another. As the technology evolved Telegraph came into existence, which served our purpose for a long time before Telephone took its place through which voice could also be heard. Now face to face video and simultaneous audio interaction is possible as well with the significant improvement in technology.
Without this improvement in technology we people wouldn't even have had communication for far distance.Hence more of an advantage rather than disadvantage.
If vascodagama hadn't discovered the other side of the world, the land of america would have been an unspoken and unseen place by now.
Our lives without internet is as dark as the no moon night. We interact with our loved ones who stay miles away by just a few touches of the technology which takes days to build.By just sitting at home we can make online money transfers and transaction.
Children are given an opportunity to learn many interesting things in a short span of time.From how the human brain and body works to how a computer is made.

When safety is considered, our homes can be secured from theft and keep our belongings and family from danger. Our money is secure in banks due to the technology that has evolved over the years.

The only con of depending so much on technology is that if this technology were to crash we would all be homeless and helpless.We should have a balanced life in terms of using and not using the technology

Technology has simplified our lives and helped evolve the human race and will continue to do so for the comming years as well. It is one of the greatest gifts we can provide to our future generations.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Hi, Can you please evaluate my issue.And suggest improvement tips   [#permalink] 06 Feb 2015, 23:10

Hi, Can you please evaluate my issue.And suggest improvement tips

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap