GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 21 Aug 2019, 19:55

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

IIM Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here

new topic post reply Update application status  
SVP
SVP
G
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q800 V740
Re: IIM Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2019, 22:53
Top Contributor
kaushiksandeep wrote:
Hello experts
Please evaluate my profile for IIM A/B/C
I'm an HR professional with more than 7 years of experience in coal sector.
I'm planning to take GMAT in September and scored 640 in mock test.
My acads are below average.
MBA (HR) - UBS, Chandigarh 60%
B.Sc. (Physics) Delhi University - 57
12th - 73 & 10th - 83.

Thanks in advance
Sandeep

Hi kaushiksandeep
- While the rest of your profile is decent, your academics and GMAT score are a concern. The IIMs look closely at your 10/12/college scores, and these (especially the latter) are not very high.
- You will also need to explain the need for another MBA, as you already have one, from a fairly decent business school (UBS, Chd is a known brand) too.
- As of now, try to raise your GMAT score as high above 700 as you can, and then apply.

Awesome Work | Honest Advise | Outstanding Results

Reach Out, Lets chat!
Email: info at gyanone dot com | +91 98998 31738 | Skype: gyanone.services
SVP
SVP
G
Re: IIM Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2019, 23:09
Top Contributor
OhsostudiousMJ wrote:
Hi,
Kindly evaluate my profile for ISB, IIMA PGPX.

Background and nationality: Indian, From Chennai.

Undergrad Information:
B.Tech., Chem Engg - 81% (Anna University, Chennai - ACT campus)
10th: 95.8%
12th: 97.16%

GMAT: 700 (Q49, V36, IR6, AWA6.0)

Worked in a plant manufacturing metallized ceramics - one of its kind in India. Focused on Product Development, Reverse Engineering and Process Innovation - 4.2 years.
Handled a team of 8 ppl. Worked on projects for foreign clients and defense sector.

Community and others:
Part of National Service Scheme in college - Senior volunteer for 2.5 yrs, conducting rural upliftment service camps and educational camps. Part of a NGO - for 1 year.

Post MBA goals: Looking at managing operations/manufacturing strategy. Hence, the MBA.

Anything else: Organized/won in various cultural and tech fests in college and other colleges. Have won medals in athletics at school level. Organising and MC'ing events in the company as well.

Hi OhsostudiousMJ
Pretty good profile there. Good chances at both ISB and IIMA with if you submit decent applications. You have everything these schools look for, including industry (manufacturing) experience, good ECA, and leadership experience. Your goals, through, need to be defined better. In a way, you are already managing operations, so that is not a goal by itself, at least the way expressed here. This is the key part for you to focus on.

Hope this helps. Feel free to come back with more queries as needed.

Reach Out, Lets chat!
SVP
SVP
G

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2019, 23:13
Top Contributor
equalizer wrote:
Hi,
Please evaluate my profile for IIM Lucknow IMPX and IIM Indore EPGP programs:
Male, 31
GMAT:640 (Q48,V30, IR8)
Workex: 9years as a Software Consultant, Worked with one of the big 4s for 3 years
Xth: 88%
XIIth: 80%
Graduation: 70% BTech (IT)
Extracurriculars: Volunteer exp in child education, feeding India, organizing many events in college and in professional career. Volunteer experience in AAP(political party) for 2019 General Elections campaign.
Post MBA goals: Strategy/Management consulting role in any of the big 4s or MBB.

Thanks.

Posted from my mobile device

Hi equalizer
- Your background as a software consultant does mean that you will be in an overcrowded applicant pool. That is the key part to look at. Other than that, your academics, experience, ECA are all good.
- At 640, your GMAT score is not very high, but it will still not rule you out at IIML and IIMI. If you can, raise your score by another 20-30 points. If you cannot, then you can apply with this score as well.
- Your goal of strategy or management consulting post MBA may be a bit challenging to achieve. With over 9 years of IT experience, a move to management/strategy consulting will be tough. IT consulting may be possible. More senior roles in IT will also of course be possible.

Reach Out, Lets chat!
SVP
SVP
G

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2019, 23:20
Top Contributor
malay12 wrote:
Hi,
Please evaluate my profile for IIM A/C & ISB
Age 35/Male
Scores - GMAT 710 (Q49,V36,IR5)
Work exp - 13 years in Power Sector PSU. Have worked in Power projects execution and now in Project engineering management. Won several awards for outstanding performance in college and had high ratings from seniors.
10th - 74%
12th - 76% (98/100 in Physics)
Graduation - 79% in B.Tech(Electronics)
Got all India 1st rank in project management certification exam.
Extra Curricular Activities - Organized cultural & tech fests in college, won several accolades in college and in the organization I have worked.Passionate about social sector upliftment. Associated with govt. scheme implemented for schools through my organization.

Post MBA goals - I have worked for 13 years in energy sector, hence aiming for Consulting/Strategy roles in leading energy firms post an EMBA.

Any other suggestions are welcome.Thanks.

Hi malay12
- Your profile is quite good by way of experience, academics, and extra curricular activities.
- At 13 years, your experience may be a bit much for ISB and IIMC. You could still apply, but the experience factor decreases your chances there. IIMA is fine and a decent fit with your experience level as well.
- Post MBA, at your experience level, a lateral move into consulting will be hard. Strategy and senior ops roles in your sector are of course possible.

Reach Out, Lets chat!
SVP
SVP
G

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2019, 23:23
Top Contributor
mgr5 wrote:
Hi
Please evaluate my profile for ISB PGP, IIMA/B/C EMBA, XLRI GMP.
Age 27/Female
Scores - GMAT 680 (Q48,V35,IR3) , GRE 319 (Q170,V149,AWA 4.5)
Work exp - 6 years in IT. Have worked in Software development,Production support,QA in good service and product based firms in mostly customer centric roles. Leading a team of 4. Won several awards for outstanding performance and have had high ratings throughout.
10th - 90.4%
12th - 83.2% (100/100 in Maths)
Graduation - 85% in B.Tech(Comp. Sc.)

Extra Curricular Activities - Passionate about dance and dramatics. Organized cultural fests, won several accolades in college and in the organizations I have worked.
Volunteering - Was associated with a NGO few years back.

PostMBA goals - I wanted to do an early MBA and work as a Marketing Manager but I couldn't do an MBA earlier. Now that I have worked in IT for 6 years, I am aiming for Product Marketing Manager/Strategy roles in leading IT firms post an EMBA.

Question - Should I re-appear for GMAT/apply in R2? or Should I apply with my GRE/GMAT score in R1? Any other suggestions please? Thanks in advance.

Hello again mgr5

As an IT applicant, you should try and raise your score a bit for IIMA/B/C. While people have made it in the past with a 680 at these schools, a higher score will help. On R1 vs R2, see what you can achieve. If you can apply with a higher score in R2, then that is preferable. If you feel raising the score will be a challenge, then go for R1.

Reach Out, Lets chat!
CrackVerbal Co-Founder
B
Schools: IIMA

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2019, 23:51
raul1706 wrote:
8 years in merchant Navy,
10- 80%
12- 91 %
GMAT- 680( v 35, q 48)
B. Sc. In marine marine engineering
Over the years have worked with diverse set of people ( over 10 nationalities) and worked in over 50 countries
Selected amongst 2000 employees to represent my company as a safety observer in a 10 million USD dry dock project in Turkey this year.

What are my prospects for pgpx and ISB ?
should I take the GMAT again or will my diverse profile help me get an offer from the B- school?

Hello raul1706,

I have always found the kind of job role you have in Merchant Navy very interesting. With a 680 you definitely have a chance. I am not very clear about your job role/ roles and responsibilities in your current company. So make sure you have thought through how that maps to what you want to do next.
If you feel there is a chance for improvement - It would be wise to retake just to improve your chances.

You could highlight the challenges you face when in the Merchant Navy ( adverse climates/challenges across geographies, staying away from family and working with culturally different people). You could also showcase anything specific you focus on in your time off too.

rgds,
Shree
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 4
WE: Project Management (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 12 Jul 2019, 00:20
MBADecoder wrote:
malay12 wrote:
Hi,
Age 35/Male
Work exp - 13 years in Power Sector PSU. Have worked in Power projects execution and now in Project engineering management. Won several awards for outstanding performance in college and had high ratings from seniors.
10th - 74%
Extra Curricular Activities - Organized cultural & tech fests in college, won several accolades in college and in the organization I have worked.Passionate about social sector upliftment. Associated with govt. scheme implemented for schools through my organization.

Post MBA goals - I have worked for 13 years in energy sector, hence aiming for Consulting/Strategy roles in leading energy firms post an EMBA.

Hi Malay,

your profile looks competitive. ISB may be a challenge given your age and number of years of WE. The PGP program is for younger applicants with the class average of work experience being 4.3 years. That said they do take in some senior applicants in their class regularly.
IIMB also prefers applicants with less than 12 years of work experience.
For ISB and IIMB, I'd encourage you to talk to admissions teams to get their views on their candidacy.
For IIMA, I would say, go ahead and apply. Also, add IIMC to the mix.

Regarding your goals, having 13+ years' experience, you shouldn't expect much change in your post MBA career. It would be prudent to talk about joining energy companies as opposed to a management consulting company (if that's on your mind).

Thank you for your inputs.

Regards,
Malay
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 4
WE: Project Management (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 12 Jul 2019, 00:23
GyanOne wrote:
malay12 wrote:
Hi,
Age 35/Male
10th - 74%

Hi malay12
- Your profile is quite good by way of experience, academics, and extra curricular activities.
- At 13 years, your experience may be a bit much for ISB and IIMC. You could still apply, but the experience factor decreases your chances there. IIMA is fine and a decent fit with your experience level as well.
- Post MBA, at your experience level, a lateral move into consulting will be hard. Strategy and senior ops roles in your sector are of course possible.

Thank you for your inputs.

Regards,
Malay
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: IIM
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
CAT Tests
IIM Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Jul 2019, 09:20
Hello,

Please evaluate my profile for IIM A/B/C and ISB
Male 28 years
B.Tech in ECE with 8.54 CGPA
10th-80%, 12th-70% Both Assam State Board
Total Work experience as on 31.03.2020 will be 85 months.
33 months in TCS as Systems Engineer and 52 months in SBI as Deputy Manager.

Achievements- Was Rank 1 in B.Tech from my college and got recruited in TCS without any written exam.
Got promoted to Scale 2 in SBI during confirmation(Shortest possible promotion cycle). Rewarded GEMS(internal achievement award) for outstanding support to Assistant General Manager while handling client BEL.

Current work experience: Working exclusively as Relationship Manager-Small and Medium Enterprises for past 2 years managing 15 branches with total portfolio of INR 65.00 Crore. Worked in diversified locations with challenging environment. Handled portfolio to the tune of INR 500.00 Crore for big clients such as Bharat Electronics Limited and Infosys. Contributed a net annual growth of INR 20.00 Crore to my Region in SME segment.
Appointed as Micro Observer for 2019 General Elections.

Extra curricular- Have been closely associated with an NGO run by 10 women from my native town(Including my Mom) looking after sanitation and rehabilitation of people below poverty level.

Post MBA goal: To become a strategic analyst for corporate finance as this has been my core sector and interest.

Current GMAT Score: 660( Q48,V32). Reappearing this month end. Targeting a score of 710+.

What should be the target score for my profile in these institutes and any other aspects in my profile which I have to strengthen?
Does my low scores in 10th and 12th will be a hindrance?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 12 Jul 2019, 12:17
Hi,

This is Arpit. I have around 9 years of experience overall. I started with Ericsson (Telecommunications) as a telecom Engineer and worked there for 5 years. Worked in Onsite projects in Romania, Greece and Egypt. Managed a team of 3-4 guys onsite and involved in a client facing role in Romania for 3 months.
Then through a competitive exam, I switched to Government sector in a partial administrative and audit role for 1 year but left to prepare for UPSC.

I developed an interest in teaching and mentoring so I started a small initiative to teach and guide aspirants of various exams through Youtube channel which currently has around 20,000 subscribers. My brand has a visible presence on facebook and Quora too. I write on Quora and have around 8000 subscribers. For a brief duration of 6 months , I worked in Ed-tech industry as a marketing manager after leaving Government job.

Currently I am working in CAG of India (Govt. Of India) as an Assistant Audit Officer (Gazetted) and will have around 2 years and 2 months of experience at the time of interview in current role. I lead a team of 3-4 members here on various audits (Financial audits and performance audits of various Government ministries and schemes), plus this job profile has elements of administration, people management, finance , accounting and IT. I am also involved in building an IT application for CAG (This involves some programming, database and product management part)

My GMAT score is 720 (Planning to take again with a target of 750-760)

My purpose of joining an Executive MBA is to get into in Ed-Tech or similar industry and then after getting some exposure at management level, start an educational initiative on my own. (something in area of Secondary and college education ).

Academics :

10th - 74%
12th - 80%
B.Tech - 65.50%

I am targeting IIM C , IIM I , IIM L only. Is my profile good enough ? Where do I need improvement ? Please guide
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 12 Jul 2019, 12:44
Hi
Kindly evaluate my profile for admission to PGPX programme in IIM A/B/C/L and ISB for 2020.
Age 28 years
GMAT -670 Verbal 34 Quant 48 IR 5 AWA 5
Graduation- 73% Bsc Nautical Sciences from T.S. Chanakya(Top 20 in a batch of 153)
10th- 92% 12th -88%
Currently working as Second Officer in Anglo Eastern Ship Mgmt (Merchant Navy)
Worked with multinational crew members with a total work experience of 6.5 years. Handled the safe transportation of dangerous as well as intoxicating cargoes worth millions.
Played basketball at district as well as state level for four years and was admitted as a member of Sports authority of India.
Qualified Maths Olympiad in 2008 getting 22nd state rank.
Winner (School/Inter college level) of various sports/literary/athletics events.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 12 Jul 2019, 23:58
Hello all,
Mentioned below are the details of my profile.

GMAT score - 700 (Q50, V35, IR7)
10th - 91% (State Board Andhra Pradesh)
12th - 96% (State Board Andhra Pradesh)
B.Tech & M.Tech - IIT Madras, CGPA - 7.0/10
(Dual Degree, Specialization in Automotive Design)

Work Experience - total of 8 yrs in Automotive R&D and for a brief period in AC & Refrigeration.

Significant achievements - 2 Patents & 10 invention disclosures in the field of advanced IC engine technologies
Successfully launched engines of leading Indian auto manufacturers into the market.
Six-sigma GB certified at current organization.
Co-authored 1 paper that was published in international journal
Awarded MCM & TA scholarships during engineering at IITM

Co-curricular activities - Member of institute & school hockey teams and participated in various sports events.
Member of music clubs at current and previous organizations and plays violin, drums.

Concerns - Switched 3 companies during initial years of my career. I first worked in Cummins for 1.5 yrs, Hero MotoCorp Ltd for 1.5 yrs, a start up for 1 yr and working with current organization for past 3.5 yrs now.
- Not a great GMAT score.

I'm planning to apply for PGPX, in R1. Can you guys please evaluate my profile?
Also please let me know if the concerns I mentioned above are something that I should worry about?

Thanks in advance!
SVP
SVP
G

Show Tags

New post 13 Jul 2019, 00:37
Top Contributor
durgeshupadhyaya wrote:
Hi
Kindly evaluate my profile for admission to PGPX programme in IIM A/B/C/L and ISB for 2020.
Age 28 years
GMAT -670 Verbal 34 Quant 48 IR 5 AWA 5
Graduation- 73% Bsc Nautical Sciences from T.S. Chanakya(Top 20 in a batch of 153)
10th- 92% 12th -88%
Currently working as Second Officer in Anglo Eastern Ship Mgmt (Merchant Navy)
Worked with multinational crew members with a total work experience of 6.5 years. Handled the safe transportation of dangerous as well as intoxicating cargoes worth millions.
Played basketball at district as well as state level for four years and was admitted as a member of Sports authority of India.
Qualified Maths Olympiad in 2008 getting 22nd state rank.
Winner (School/Inter college level) of various sports/literary/athletics events.

Hi durgeshupadhyaya
- Your experience and overall profile is quite suitable. Also go through this link
- Your GMAT of 670 might be low for the top IIMs. Try and enhance at by 20+ points (of course, the more the better).

Reach Out, Lets chat!
SVP
SVP
G

Show Tags

New post 13 Jul 2019, 00:43
Top Contributor
RupamPaul13 wrote:
Hello,

Male 28 years

Achievements- Was Rank 1 in B.Tech from my college and got recruited in TCS without any written exam.
Got promoted to Scale 2 in SBI during confirmation(Shortest possible promotion cycle). Rewarded GEMS(internal achievement award) for outstanding support to Assistant General Manager while handling client BEL.

Current work experience: Working exclusively as Relationship Manager-Small and Medium Enterprises for past 2 years managing 15 branches with total portfolio of INR 65.00 Crore. Worked in diversified locations with challenging environment. Handled portfolio to the tune of INR 500.00 Crore for big clients such as Bharat Electronics Limited and Infosys. Contributed a net annual growth of INR 20.00 Crore to my Region in SME segment.

Extra curricular- Have been closely associated with an NGO run by 10 women from my native town(Including my Mom) looking after sanitation and rehabilitation of people below poverty level.

Post MBA goal: To become a strategic analyst for corporate finance as this has been my core sector and interest.

Current GMAT Score: 660( Q48,V32). Reappearing this month end. Targeting a score of 710+.

What should be the target score for my profile in these institutes and any other aspects in my profile which I have to strengthen?

Hi RupamPaul13

- Overall profile is quite good. The SBI experience will differentiate, plus good ECA to back you up.
- Your 10th marks are ok, 12th are slightly low. Try and get a solid GMAT (700+) as your GMAT is low too.
- At this score, all of IIMA/B/C, ISB will be tough. Try and raise by at least 20 points min.

Reach Out, Lets chat!
SVP
SVP
G

Show Tags

New post 13 Jul 2019, 00:44
Top Contributor
arpitshandilya wrote:
Hi,

This is Arpit. I have around 9 years of experience overall. I started with Ericsson (Telecommunications) as a telecom Engineer and worked there for 5 years. Worked in Onsite projects in Romania, Greece and Egypt. Managed a team of 3-4 guys onsite and involved in a client facing role in Romania for 3 months.
Then through a competitive exam, I switched to Government sector in a partial administrative and audit role for 1 year but left to prepare for UPSC.

I developed an interest in teaching and mentoring so I started a small initiative to teach and guide aspirants of various exams through Youtube channel which currently has around 20,000 subscribers. My brand has a visible presence on facebook and Quora too. I write on Quora and have around 8000 subscribers. For a brief duration of 6 months , I worked in Ed-tech industry as a marketing manager after leaving Government job.

Currently I am working in CAG of India (Govt. Of India) as an Assistant Audit Officer (Gazetted) and will have around 2 years and 2 months of experience at the time of interview in current role. I lead a team of 3-4 members here on various audits (Financial audits and performance audits of various Government ministries and schemes), plus this job profile has elements of administration, people management, finance , accounting and IT. I am also involved in building an IT application for CAG (This involves some programming, database and product management part)

My GMAT score is 720 (Planning to take again with a target of 750-760)

My purpose of joining an Executive MBA is to get into in Ed-Tech or similar industry and then after getting some exposure at management level, start an educational initiative on my own. (something in area of Secondary and college education ).

Academics :

10th - 74%
12th - 80%
B.Tech - 65.50%

I am targeting IIM C , IIM I , IIM L only. Is my profile good enough ? Where do I need improvement ? Please guide

Hi Arpit

As noted in the other thread, focus closely on your goals and your apps now. The rest you already have.

Reach Out, Lets chat!
SVP
SVP
G

Show Tags

New post 13 Jul 2019, 00:45
Top Contributor
sunnyiitm wrote:
Hello all,
Mentioned below are the details of my profile.

GMAT score - 700 (Q50, V35, IR7)
10th - 91% (State Board Andhra Pradesh)
12th - 96% (State Board Andhra Pradesh)
B.Tech & M.Tech - IIT Madras, CGPA - 7.0/10
(Dual Degree, Specialization in Automotive Design)

Work Experience - total of 8 yrs in Automotive R&D and for a brief period in AC & Refrigeration.

Significant achievements - 2 Patents & 10 invention disclosures in the field of advanced IC engine technologies
Successfully launched engines of leading Indian auto manufacturers into the market.
Six-sigma GB certified at current organization.
Co-authored 1 paper that was published in international journal
Awarded MCM & TA scholarships during engineering at IITM

Co-curricular activities - Member of institute & school hockey teams and participated in various sports events.
Member of music clubs at current and previous organizations and plays violin, drums.

Concerns - Switched 3 companies during initial years of my career. I first worked in Cummins for 1.5 yrs, Hero MotoCorp Ltd for 1.5 yrs, a start up for 1 yr and working with current organization for past 3.5 yrs now.
- Not a great GMAT score.

I'm planning to apply for PGPX, in R1. Can you guys please evaluate my profile?
Also please let me know if the concerns I mentioned above are something that I should worry about?

Thanks in advance!

Hi sunnyiitm

Pretty decent profile there. What are your post-MBA goals?

Reach Out, Lets chat!
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: IIM
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 13 Jul 2019, 00:48
GyanOne wrote:
RupamPaul13 wrote:
Hello,

Male 28 years

Hi RupamPaul13

- Overall profile is quite good. The SBI experience will differentiate, plus good ECA to back you up.
- Your 10th marks are ok, 12th are slightly low. Try and get a solid GMAT (700+) as your GMAT is low too.
- At this score, all of IIMA/B/C, ISB will be tough. Try and raise by at least 20 points min.

Thanks for your input. Yes I am targeting a score of 700+ to give me a decent shot in IIM A/B/C.
SVP
SVP
D

Show Tags

New post 13 Jul 2019, 04:53
Debashis Roy wrote:
MBADecoder
I have 6+ yrs of experience in Engineering, construction and project management in the rural sector . With this experience will it be feasible if I intend for a switch in the vertical post MBA(such as operations/marketing) or will it sound more convincing if I opt for Real Estate Sector as my post MBA goal

If you are in the EPC industry, then talking about a post MBA operations role should be feasible.

Ask us for ASSESSING YOUR MBA CHANCES

Totally Invested In Your Success. Therefore, unlimited essay guidance and unlimited communication with you.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Jul 2019, 20:46
My profile

10th - 89%
12th - 63%
Engineering - 6.57 CGPA
GMAT - 680

Work experience - 7 years in journalism

Currently I am working in Chief Editor for News website.

Is there's a chance to get good BSchool like IIM B,C,L,GreatLakes, ISB?

Intern
Intern
IIM Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Jul 2019, 20:47
My profile

10th - 89%
12th - 63%
Engineering - 6.57 CGPA
GMAT - 680

Work experience - 7 years in journalism

Currently I am working in Chief Editor for Digital News website.

Is there's a chance to get good BSchool like IIM B,C,L,GreatLakes, ISB?

GMAT Club Bot
IIM Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here   [#permalink] 15 Jul 2019, 20:47

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16    Next  [ 315 posts ] 

IIM Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here

new topic post reply Update application status