GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 17 Oct 2019, 06:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

IIM Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Re: IIM Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Aug 2019, 09:01
Can anyone tell me what is the expected GMAT score of IIM Shillong for 4+ yrs experience?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Chances of any IIM  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Sep 2019, 04:14
Hi
For 1Year MBA, among IIM L, IIM I and IIM Shillong which one is good

Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3
Re: IIM Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Sep 2019, 22:59
Dear All,
I am planning to apply for one year course at IIM L and I for the batch of 2020-2021, would very much appreciate if someone could evaluate my profile. Can you please also suggest, if I should apply in the first round with my current GMAT score or should I retake and then apply in R2?

Nationality- Indian
Gender- Male
Age - 31
Xth- 71%
XIIth - 62%
Undergrad- B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering from Asansol Engineering College, affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology
CGPA- 7.5/10
GMAT- 620
Experience:
I am working in an IT company (TCS) and have a total experience of 9 Years, including 5 Years of client-facing experience at a leading pharma company in the USA. Over these years I have worked in the capacities of a software developer, team lead and BI consultant, in the domain of life sciences & healthcare.
Extra Curriculars:
I have received multiple organization level awards for stellar performance, including Employee of the Quarter award.
An active member of APA (American Pool Association)
I have been a blood donor for 4 years and a member of the blood donation rotary club.
I have been a part of the student placement cell and tech fest organizing committee in college.
Won national children science congress award in school

MBA goal: Switch from my current technical profile to a functional one and join any of the top consulting firms as a business analytics consultant, preferably in the healthcare domain.

Thanks in advance
Intern
Intern
IIM Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 09 Oct 2019, 14:41
[size=80][b][i]Posted from my mobile device[/i][/b][/size]

Originally posted by Harshjha001 on 14 Sep 2019, 14:28.
Last edited by Harshjha001 on 09 Oct 2019, 14:41, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
B
Schools: IIMB

Show Tags

New post 15 Sep 2019, 08:36
Hi Harsha,

Your profile looks good. Focus on building a stellar application and Essay; highlight clarity of thoughts on why MBA and what after that and you are good to go.

Regards,
Tridisha

Harshjha001 wrote:
Hello ,

Kindly evaluate my profile for IIM A/B/C PGPX program.

I have a total industry exp of 6.5(June 2020) years and am currently working for SAP LABS R&D India as an SAP HANA CONSULTANT.

Below are my academic records -:
10th -: 85%
12th -: 72%
B.E -: 7.2 cgpa
GMAT score -: 710

I have participated in lots of debates , elecutions and Dramas at High school .
I was elected as a Discipline prefect in 11th grade .
I was elected as the students pupil leader in 12th grade .
I was Mr. J** , 2nd runners up at my college fest .
I was the chief organizer of Mr and Miss J** 2013 & 2014 consecutively .
I was a lead anchor for my college fest in 2013 and the chief anchor in 2014.
I have hosted channel [V] india fest , bangalore zonals 2014.
I was the campus rep from my college for channel [V] india fest 2014 .
I have received a certificate of appreciation from the STAR group for hosting 3 events at channel [V] India fest 2014 .
I have hosted KICKIFF 2014 and FRESHER'S DAY 2015 at CTS .
I was a tutor for CSR activity organized by CTS for underprivileged students in 2015.
I have hosted and organized SPRING Forward 2K16 , DLM007 2017 , YUDDHA 2018 at SAP.
I have been a part of CSR outing to Anganwadi in 2016 and 2017 .
I had organized a visit to orphanage as an LOB wide CSR activity in 2018 .
I have 6 appreciation awards from our customers , till now , one of them being "The most promising early talents " .

I am planning to apply for 2021-22 pgpx programme next year .

Thanks .

B
Schools: IIMB

Show Tags

New post 15 Sep 2019, 08:45
Hi,

If you have the option then you should increase your GMAT score. While you might get an interview call with a lower score, an improvement in score will enhance your chances further. With your experience, a strong application and a well-crafted SOP will be necessary too.

Regards,
Tridisha

alphacentria wrote:
Dear All,
I am planning to apply for one year course at IIM L and I for the batch of 2020-2021, would very much appreciate if someone could evaluate my profile. Can you please also suggest, if I should apply in the first round with my current GMAT score or should I retake and then apply in R2?

Nationality- Indian
Gender- Male
Age - 31
Xth- 71%
XIIth - 62%
Undergrad- B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering from Asansol Engineering College, affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology
CGPA- 7.5/10
GMAT- 620
Experience:
I am working in an IT company (TCS) and have a total experience of 9 Years, including 5 Years of client-facing experience at a leading pharma company in the USA. Over these years I have worked in the capacities of a software developer, team lead and BI consultant, in the domain of life sciences & healthcare.
Extra Curriculars:
I have received multiple organization level awards for stellar performance, including Employee of the Quarter award.
An active member of APA (American Pool Association)
I have been a blood donor for 4 years and a member of the blood donation rotary club.
I have been a part of the student placement cell and tech fest organizing committee in college.
Won national children science congress award in school

MBA goal: Switch from my current technical profile to a functional one and join any of the top consulting firms as a business analytics consultant, preferably in the healthcare domain.

Thanks in advance

B
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
IIM Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Oct 2019, 03:28
Hi,

Please evaluate my profile. I am looking for 2021 admissions and my target schools are IIMB EPGP, IIMC PGPEX, IIMA PGPX, IIML IPMX. My specialization would be Strategic management/Corporate Strategy and Policy.

My GMAT score:Yet to give

Academics:
Studied in Techno India. CGPA 9.04
10th : 89.8 %
12th: 92.5%

I am a 27 year old female working as a Project Lead in an IT firm, previously employed with a BIG 4 (PwC) for 4 years and 8 months
Will have 6 years 7 months of work experience by March, 2021 with 14 months of international onsite experience (Middle East).

Received PwC award in 2017.
Certified Microsoft Professional with a certification in Microsoft D365 Operations.

Highlights of my professional career:-

➢ Engaged in End - to -End implementations of ERP - Analysis and Requirement Gathering, GAP fitment, Functional Design and testing, Configuration.
➢ Client Environment spanning a diverse range of industries – Oil and Gas, Retail, Publishing, Tea packaging.
➢ Broad geographic exposure under Offshore- Onshore execution model spanning UK, Canada, Oman, South Africa and India.
➢ Responsible for stakeholder management and change user management for most of the clients.
➢ Independently handled third party IT vendors of the client.
➢ Promoted thrice in the last 5 years. (Trainee --> Analyst --> Consultant --> Project Lead).
➢ Currently working as a project lead - project tracking, team management, responsible for end deliveries to the client.
➢ Involved in recruiting fresh talent in the organization.
➢ Involved in business development activities.

Please advise on what should be my GMAT score to get into the above mentioned schools for strategic management/corporate strategy and policy.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 12 Oct 2019, 17:21
Hello everyone

I'm Avnish Thakkar.

I had scored 77% in 10th, 72% in 12th.

I was able to score 6.75 CPI in my Bachelor's of Mechatronics engineering from Sardar Patel University, Gujarat.

I was placed with Aerospace and defence business of Larsen & Toubro Ltd. For 4.5 yrs I have worked as Project Management and on-site commissioning professional on ISRO's projects. Since last 3.75 yrs I have been working as Manufacturing professional for BrahMos missiles systems. In sum I have experience of 8 yrs and 2 months for Aerospace and defence industry. My present designation is Manager, Advanced Composite Production.

I have done diploma in performing arts, Drama from Maharaj Sayaji Rao University, Gujarat.

I have recently scored 317 in GRE. 320 was last year average.

I'm interested in fine tuning my business acumen, with this course. Want to use those skills to make India's Aerospace and Defence sector self reliant.

Can you please help me to assess the profile?

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 12 Oct 2019, 17:39
Hello everyone

I'm Avnish Thakkar.

I had scored 77% in 10th, 72% in 12th.

I was able to score 6.75 CPI in my Bachelor's of Mechatronics engineering from Sardar Patel University, Gujarat.

I was placed with Aerospace and defence business of Larsen & Toubro Ltd. For 4.5 yrs I have worked as Project Management and on-site commissioning professional on ISRO's projects. Since last 3.75 yrs I have been working as Manufacturing professional for BrahMos missiles systems. In sum I have experience of 8 yrs and 2 months for Aerospace and defence industry. My present designation is Manager, Advanced Composite Production.

I have done diploma in performing arts, Drama from Maharaj Sayaji Rao University, Gujarat.

I have recently scored 317 in GRE. 320 was last year average.

I'm interested in fine tuning my business acumen, with this course. Want to use those skills to make India's Aerospace and Defence sector self reliant.

Can you please help me to assess the profile?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2019, 21:41
Hello Everyone

Greeting !!
Can anyone please evaluate my profile
I am looking forward to apply for the executive MBA course at IIM –A, B, C.
Please find my profile details below -

Nationality- Indian
Gender- Male
Age - 33
Xth- 77%
XIIth - 69%
Undergrad- B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
CGPA- 9/10
GMAT- 650
Experience:
Having 12 years of experience in a multinational IT company. Currently working at a client-facing location at a leading Auto Insurance company in USA for past 6 years.

Top 5 Achievements:
1. Cloud enthusiastic and worked in a number of Proof of concepts to acquire new projects and implement new ideas.
2. At least 4 times led more than 60 people team with challenging targets and deadlines
3. Lead a product development that got nominated for patent but did not get patent because of vendor policies.
4. Mentored a number of client end initiatives for automation and process improvement
5. Won a number of awards during college and school.

MBA goal: Shape my current technical profile with management flavor
GMAT Club Bot
Re: IIM Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here   [#permalink] 15 Oct 2019, 21:41

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   [ 330 posts ] 

IIM Profile Evaluation Thread: Post all Profile Eval Requests Here

new topic post reply Update application status