Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 15:02 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 15:02

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 173
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 3
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
Re: IIM Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
[size=80][b][i]Posted from my mobile device[/i][/b][/size]

Originally posted by Harshjha001 on 14 Sep 2019, 14:28.
Last edited by Harshjha001 on 09 Oct 2019, 14:41, edited 1 time in total.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 127 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Schools: IIMB EPGP"18
Send PM
Hi Harsha,

Your profile looks good. Focus on building a stellar application and Essay; highlight clarity of thoughts on why MBA and what after that and you are good to go.

Regards,
Tridisha

Harshjha001 wrote:
Hello ,

Kindly evaluate my profile for IIM A/B/C PGPX program.

I have a total industry exp of 6.5(June 2020) years and am currently working for SAP LABS R&D India as an SAP HANA CONSULTANT.

Below are my academic records -:
10th -: 85%
12th -: 72%
B.E -: 7.2 cgpa
GMAT score -: 710

I have participated in lots of debates , elecutions and Dramas at High school .
I was elected as a Discipline prefect in 11th grade .
I was elected as the students pupil leader in 12th grade .
I was Mr. J** , 2nd runners up at my college fest .
I was the chief organizer of Mr and Miss J** 2013 & 2014 consecutively .
I was a lead anchor for my college fest in 2013 and the chief anchor in 2014.
I have hosted channel [V] india fest , bangalore zonals 2014.
I was the campus rep from my college for channel [V] india fest 2014 .
I have received a certificate of appreciation from the STAR group for hosting 3 events at channel [V] India fest 2014 .
I have hosted KICKIFF 2014 and FRESHER'S DAY 2015 at CTS .
I was a tutor for CSR activity organized by CTS for underprivileged students in 2015.
I have hosted and organized SPRING Forward 2K16 , DLM007 2017 , YUDDHA 2018 at SAP.
I have been a part of CSR outing to Anganwadi in 2016 and 2017 .
I had organized a visit to orphanage as an LOB wide CSR activity in 2018 .
I have 6 appreciation awards from our customers , till now , one of them being "The most promising early talents " .

I am planning to apply for 2021-22 pgpx programme next year .

Thanks .

Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 127 [0]
Schools: IIMB EPGP"18
Send PM
Hi,

If you have the option then you should increase your GMAT score. While you might get an interview call with a lower score, an improvement in score will enhance your chances further. With your experience, a strong application and a well-crafted SOP will be necessary too.

Regards,
Tridisha

alphacentria wrote:
Dear All,
I am planning to apply for one year course at IIM L and I for the batch of 2020-2021, would very much appreciate if someone could evaluate my profile. Can you please also suggest, if I should apply in the first round with my current GMAT score or should I retake and then apply in R2?

Nationality- Indian
Gender- Male
Age - 31
Xth- 71%
XIIth - 62%
Undergrad- B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering from Asansol Engineering College, affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology
CGPA- 7.5/10
GMAT- 620
Experience:
I am working in an IT company (TCS) and have a total experience of 9 Years, including 5 Years of client-facing experience at a leading pharma company in the USA. Over these years I have worked in the capacities of a software developer, team lead and BI consultant, in the domain of life sciences & healthcare.
Extra Curriculars:
I have received multiple organization level awards for stellar performance, including Employee of the Quarter award.
An active member of APA (American Pool Association)
I have been a blood donor for 4 years and a member of the blood donation rotary club.
I have been a part of the student placement cell and tech fest organizing committee in college.
Won national children science congress award in school

MBA goal: Switch from my current technical profile to a functional one and join any of the top consulting firms as a business analytics consultant, preferably in the healthcare domain.

Thanks in advance
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 359
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Send PM
Hi,

Please evaluate my profile. I am looking for 2021 admissions and my target schools are IIMB EPGP, IIMC PGPEX, IIMA PGPX, IIML IPMX. My specialization would be Strategic management/Corporate Strategy and Policy.

My GMAT score:Yet to give

Academics:
Studied in Techno India. CGPA 9.04
10th : 89.8 %
12th: 92.5%

I am a 27 year old female working as a Project Lead in an IT firm, previously employed with a BIG 4 (PwC) for 4 years and 8 months
Will have 6 years 7 months of work experience by March, 2021 with 14 months of international onsite experience (Middle East).

Received PwC award in 2017.
Certified Microsoft Professional with a certification in Microsoft D365 Operations.

Highlights of my professional career:-

➢ Engaged in End - to -End implementations of ERP - Analysis and Requirement Gathering, GAP fitment, Functional Design and testing, Configuration.
➢ Client Environment spanning a diverse range of industries – Oil and Gas, Retail, Publishing, Tea packaging.
➢ Broad geographic exposure under Offshore- Onshore execution model spanning UK, Canada, Oman, South Africa and India.
➢ Responsible for stakeholder management and change user management for most of the clients.
➢ Independently handled third party IT vendors of the client.
➢ Promoted thrice in the last 5 years. (Trainee --> Analyst --> Consultant --> Project Lead).
➢ Currently working as a project lead - project tracking, team management, responsible for end deliveries to the client.
➢ Involved in recruiting fresh talent in the organization.
➢ Involved in business development activities.

Please advise on what should be my GMAT score to get into the above mentioned schools for strategic management/corporate strategy and policy.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello everyone

I'm Avnish Thakkar.

I had scored 77% in 10th, 72% in 12th.

I was able to score 6.75 CPI in my Bachelor's of Mechatronics engineering from Sardar Patel University, Gujarat.

I was placed with Aerospace and defence business of Larsen & Toubro Ltd. For 4.5 yrs I have worked as Project Management and on-site commissioning professional on ISRO's projects. Since last 3.75 yrs I have been working as Manufacturing professional for BrahMos missiles systems. In sum I have experience of 8 yrs and 2 months for Aerospace and defence industry. My present designation is Manager, Advanced Composite Production.

I have done diploma in performing arts, Drama from Maharaj Sayaji Rao University, Gujarat.

I have recently scored 317 in GRE. 320 was last year average.

I'm interested in fine tuning my business acumen, with this course. Want to use those skills to make India's Aerospace and Defence sector self reliant.

Can you please help me to assess the profile?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello everyone

I'm Avnish Thakkar.

I had scored 77% in 10th, 72% in 12th.

I was able to score 6.75 CPI in my Bachelor's of Mechatronics engineering from Sardar Patel University, Gujarat.

I was placed with Aerospace and defence business of Larsen & Toubro Ltd. For 4.5 yrs I have worked as Project Management and on-site commissioning professional on ISRO's projects. Since last 3.75 yrs I have been working as Manufacturing professional for BrahMos missiles systems. In sum I have experience of 8 yrs and 2 months for Aerospace and defence industry. My present designation is Manager, Advanced Composite Production.

I have done diploma in performing arts, Drama from Maharaj Sayaji Rao University, Gujarat.

I have recently scored 317 in GRE. 320 was last year average.

I'm interested in fine tuning my business acumen, with this course. Want to use those skills to make India's Aerospace and Defence sector self reliant.

Can you please help me to assess the profile?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Send PM
Hello Everyone

Greeting !!
Can anyone please evaluate my profile
I am looking forward to apply for the executive MBA course at IIM –A, B, C.
Please find my profile details below -

Nationality- Indian
Gender- Male
Age - 33
Xth- 77%
XIIth - 69%
Undergrad- B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
CGPA- 9/10
GMAT- 650
Experience:
Having 12 years of experience in a multinational IT company. Currently working at a client-facing location at a leading Auto Insurance company in USA for past 6 years.

Top 5 Achievements:
1. Cloud enthusiastic and worked in a number of Proof of concepts to acquire new projects and implement new ideas.
2. At least 4 times led more than 60 people team with challenging targets and deadlines
3. Lead a product development that got nominated for patent but did not get patent because of vendor policies.
4. Mentored a number of client end initiatives for automation and process improvement
5. Won a number of awards during college and school.

MBA goal: Shape my current technical profile with management flavor
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 107
Send PM
Hi every one...

Please help in detailed profile assessment, it will be a great help.

Entrepreneurship ( 2014 - Till Date): Business Development- Sales and Marketing with over 4 years experience (Consumer Electronics, FMCG), Channel Sales, Strategy, Annual Operating plan, Financial projections. Heading a team of 20 people spread over 5 states.

Overall Experience: Over 10 years as 1.6 Years as Civil Engineer, Vedanta Aluminium Limited and 3.5 years, Business Development (Power Sales, Regulatory, Transmission). Technical Assistant to MD, Whole Time Director( GMR Group).
Entrepreneurship, 2014 to till Date- Business Development (Consumer Electronics, FMCG).

UG degree: B Tech (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, KIIT University)
UG (%): 74%
Passed- 2009

GMAT: 510 (8/31/2017)

Looking to get into ISB, IIMs (A,B, C, L, I) in 2020.

Thanks and Regards,
Avijit
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 71
Send PM
Hi Experts,

I want to know whether I can apply for IIM's or ISB.
I have 670 GMAT score and 9 years total experience ( 3 yrs and 10 months in manufacturing and rest in SAP ERP consulting). I do not have long term assignments abroad but I have been to multiple countries for site assessment and lead the business requirement sessions in those countries.
Details of my profile mentioned below:
First Experience
1 Sep 2010 to July 2014
Caparo Maruti Limited
Team Member - Sourcing and QMS

R&R
1. Developed & deployed documentation standards such as FMEA, Control plan, Process Control Standards, Work instructions and Standard Inspection Procedures.
2. Assisted in coordination with external auditors and customer representatives
3. Maintained and monitored Internal Quality Audit corrective action tracking database & notified management of overdue actions.
4. Conducted corrective action verification plans & follow up audits.
5. Optimized target stock level for unpredictable demand of spare parts
6. Implemented TS:16949 standards and maintained the standards for annual audits.
7. Analyzed quality issues using fish bone diagrams and 5 Why analysis to identify root cause, prepared CAPA (corrective and preventive action) and trained supervisors to implement the same.
8. Six Sigma & its application to minimize in-process wastage/increase efficiency.
9. Trained line supervisors and operators on importance of parameters mentioned in standard operating and inspection procedures.

Reason for leaving
Grew interest in SAP and its capabilities during SAP implementation at Caparo, This prompted me to embark on a new journey of learning SAP and get certified in 2014 (in first attempt with 94% marks).

Dwelling deeper into the world of SAP enlightened me about the scale and impact of SAP across the industries. At this time, I started exploring career opportunities in SAP and got one with L&T Infotech.

Experience 2
L&T Infotech
14 July 2014 to 26th Aug 2016
Associate Consultant

People reported 4

R&R
1. Spearheaded data cut-over activities, performed master data management, data cleansing and consolidation.
2. Business Process Exploration (BPE) – Identified potential applicable business processes and gaps with respect to Business Process Master List (BPML)
3. Led multiple projects simultaneously and successfully delivered each of them despite tight timelines.
4. Defined guidelines for document management system and increased adherence by incentivizing and engaging the fellow associates
5.Led Proof of Concept workshops for mapping key business processes in SAP
6. Carried out Unit testing, System Integration testing, Regression testing. Identified the issues/bugs, logged/tracked in HPQC and resolved them on time.
7. Managed Go-Live and Hyper care support activities.
8. Mentored new joiners and conducted knowledge sharing sessions on client landscape and processes
9. Improved lead time of deliverables by upskilling technical resources through functional training.

Reason for leaving
I got a better opportunity to work with business i.e. GE (now Baker Hughes) and improve their processes through SAP ERP solutions. Working at GE offered me a better chance to use my expertise directly to influence change within the organization.
At L&T, I was leading multiple SAP projects for GE. Considering my subject matter expertise and reputation of handling challenging projects, GE offered me a key role in their Center of Excellence. Despite an MoU between L&T and GE which prohibits L&T employees from moving to GE, GE CIO took an exceptional approval from L&T leadership for my movement to GE.

Latest Experience
19 Sep 2016 to present
GE Oil & Gas - OG HQ-Digital Technology (1529881)
Sr. Application Operations Engineer

R&R
1.Global lead for sourcing initiatives in SAP ERP.
2.Responsible for Implementation, rollout of SAP ERP materials management, Direct & Indirect purchasing, Sourcing tools, Integration of SAP with interfaces such as ARIBA SCC, Aravo, Perceptive, Sabrix, Tableau and Oracle.
3. Managing the global SAP DevOps team dedicated to process simplification, harmonization, and end user adoption.
4. Led requirement gathering sessions for SAP and Ariba in 10 plus countries including UK, India, Ireland, China, Singapore, US and MENAT countries.
5.Transform the sourcing and supply chain processes to enable organic and inorganic growth via process simplification.
6. Led the team to successful implementation of GST India tax regime with zero impact on business activities.
7. Currently managing the vendor team for Russia SAP implementation.
8. Responsible for training strategy, delivery and the associated change management on new SAP implementations.

Accomplishments
1.Led Purchasing harmonization project from ideation to execution across 60 countries, resulting in rapid change implementation and reducing long term maintenance cost by 20%.
2. Successfully implemented GST tax regime across India catering to highly complex business processes and stringent legal requirements. This was achieved with a lean team well before government deadlines of GST.
3. Initiated a project in Brazil to increase productivity by 30% through automating purchase process, ultimately overachieving the target by 100%.
4. Identified recurring problem in Oracle and SAP interface, analyzed the root cause and presented the solution to leadership, this led to creation of a task force to fix the design consequently reducing the interface support efforts by 80%.
5. Relentlessly pursued SAP US Inc. and successfully made a case for modifying their standard code. This change not only benefitted GE but also other global customers of SAP.

Awards

No. Year Prizes, Awards, Honours or Scholarship Award/Prizes By City Country Add Achievement
1 2015 Certificate of Appreciation General Electric(client) Mumbai India
2 2016 Emerging Talent of the Year GE Oil and Gas Mumbai India
3 2017 Learn and Adapt to Win Award GE Oil and Gas Changzhou China
4 2017 Above and Beyond Award GE Oil and Gas Mumbai India
5 2018 Applause Award GE Oil and Gas Birmingham United Kingdom
6 2018 Encore Award GE Oil and Gas Mumbai India
7 2018 Applause Award GE Oil and Gas Houston United States
8 2019 Spotlight Award GE Oil and Gas Mumbai India

2015: On successful implementation of SAP for a manufacturing site in UK. New solutions designed for manufacturing site were the first in global landscape of GE SAP systems.

2016: Successful implementation of complex project in China within 2 months of joining. (Emerging talent of the year)

2017: Successful implementation of complex project in China within 2 months of joining.
2017: Successful upgrade of Tax engine for 11 countries in Europe.
2018: Quick actions and engaging the relevant teams enable business to get past complex issues quicker.
2018: Complex business requirements met for two different sites handling different businesses. These are two projects managed with close deadlines.
2018: On completion of ARIBA certification to lead the ARIBA projects in future. This was proactive initiative I took considering the forecast of projects for next year
2019: Implementing SAP in 5 different sites in MENAT region in record time of 150 days.

Extra curricular activities:
No. Duration Activity/Interest Level of Participation Organized By Country Add Achievement
1 2008 (2 Weeks) Football Vice Captain College India
2 2014 (6 Weeks) Dance Member Shiamak Davar international India
3 2018 (1 Weeks) Annual Cricket Tournament Runner-Up GE Oil and Gas India
4 2019 (1 Weeks) Annual Cricket Tournament Winner GE Oil and Gas India
5 2019 (4 Weeks) Corporate Social Responsibility Core Team Member Baker Hughes India

Self/Career improvements
Have you been involved with any self-curricular activity? Yes No Save
No. Duration Training Organization Programme Attended City Country Add
1 2011 (1 Weeks) TUV SUD South Asia Pvt Ltd TS 16949:2009 Internal Auditor Training New Delhi India
2 2013 (8 Weeks) Webcom Technologies US ERP Production Planning New Delhi India
3 2014 (8 Weeks) JK Technologies -SAP Partner SAP Materials Management Gurgaon India
4 2014 (8 Weeks) SAP SAP Certified Application Associate – Procurement Gurgaon India
5 2016 (4 Weeks) SAP Implementation of SAP S/4HANA Mumbai India
6 2018 (10 Weeks) SAP Ariba Procure to Pay Mumbai India
7 2019 (8 Weeks) SAP SAP S/4 Hana Cloud procurement Certified- C_S4CPR Mumbai India

2011: Gained knowledge on international quality standards and the certification helped me take up the role of QMS lead for the Haryana site of Caparo Maruti Limited.
2013: Better understanding of production planning module in SAP ERP and application of the module in process execution.
2014: Resulted in better understanding of sap materials management and sourcing function in ERP landscape. Completed SAP application associate certification.
2014: Learnt about SAP sourcing and materials management, gained knowledge on these functions in SAP ERP
2016: Learnt about Hana implementation which is a new technology introduced by SAP. This helped in preparing Proof of Concept for clients who are willing to move to Hana.
2018: Learnt about new cloud solution Ariba which simplifies procurement and supply chain collaboration. Expertise gained has helped in ARIBA implementation projects.

2019: Hana is the new ERP solution provided by SAP, this tool is now new age ERP tool adopted by major businesses across the world. Gaining knowledge on the tool will help in implementation and maintenance of Hana ERP systems.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ishitam wrote:
Hi,

Please evaluate my profile. I am looking for 2021 admissions and my target schools are IIMB EPGP, IIMC PGPEX, IIMA PGPX, IIML IPMX. My specialization would be Strategic management/Corporate Strategy and Policy.

My GMAT score:Yet to give

Academics:
Studied in Techno India. CGPA 9.04
10th : 89.8 %
12th: 92.5%

I am a 27 year old female working as a Project Lead in an IT firm, previously employed with a BIG 4 (PwC) for 4 years and 8 months
Will have 6 years 7 months of work experience by March, 2021 with 14 months of international onsite experience (Middle East).

Received PwC award in 2017.
Certified Microsoft Professional with a certification in Microsoft D365 Operations.

Highlights of my professional career:-

➢ Engaged in End - to -End implementations of ERP - Analysis and Requirement Gathering, GAP fitment, Functional Design and testing, Configuration.
➢ Client Environment spanning a diverse range of industries – Oil and Gas, Retail, Publishing, Tea packaging.
➢ Broad geographic exposure under Offshore- Onshore execution model spanning UK, Canada, Oman, South Africa and India.
➢ Responsible for stakeholder management and change user management for most of the clients.
➢ Independently handled third party IT vendors of the client.
➢ Promoted thrice in the last 5 years. (Trainee --> Analyst --> Consultant --> Project Lead).
➢ Currently working as a project lead - project tracking, team management, responsible for end deliveries to the client.
➢ Involved in recruiting fresh talent in the organization.
➢ Involved in business development activities.

Please advise on what should be my GMAT score to get into the above mentioned schools for strategic management/corporate strategy and policy.

Hi

You undergrad and acads look good. Professionally you seem to have good stories to tell.

About GMAT- there is no score high enough to ensure an admit. I have seen people with more that 750 not getting accepted. So get a score as high as you can and then work on your application diligently. These are highly competitive schools.

GMAT of more than 720 would be reasonable though.

Regards

Intern
Intern
Send PM
avijit105 wrote:
Hi every one...

Please help in detailed profile assessment, it will be a great help.

Entrepreneurship ( 2014 - Till Date): Business Development- Sales and Marketing with over 4 years experience (Consumer Electronics, FMCG), Channel Sales, Strategy, Annual Operating plan, Financial projections. Heading a team of 20 people spread over 5 states.

Overall Experience: Over 10 years as 1.6 Years as Civil Engineer, Vedanta Aluminium Limited and 3.5 years, Business Development (Power Sales, Regulatory, Transmission). Technical Assistant to MD, Whole Time Director( GMR Group).
Entrepreneurship, 2014 to till Date- Business Development (Consumer Electronics, FMCG).

UG degree: B Tech (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, KIIT University)
UG (%): 74%
Passed- 2009

GMAT: 510 (8/31/2017)

Looking to get into ISB, IIMs (A,B, C, L, I) in 2020.

Thanks and Regards,
Avijit

Hi Avijit

Professionally you seem to have good experience. But you will have to reappear in GMAT and target a score of atleast 680 to have a fighting chance.

Regards

Intern
Intern
Send PM
nvnaveennv wrote:
Hi Experts,

I want to know whether I can apply for IIM's or ISB.
I have 670 GMAT score and 9 years total experience ( 3 yrs and 10 months in manufacturing and rest in SAP ERP consulting). I do not have long term assignments abroad but I have been to multiple countries for site assessment and lead the business requirement sessions in those countries.
Details of my profile mentioned below:
First Experience
1 Sep 2010 to July 2014
Caparo Maruti Limited
Team Member - Sourcing and QMS

R&R
1. Developed & deployed documentation standards such as FMEA, Control plan, Process Control Standards, Work instructions and Standard Inspection Procedures.
2. Assisted in coordination with external auditors and customer representatives
3. Maintained and monitored Internal Quality Audit corrective action tracking database & notified management of overdue actions.
4. Conducted corrective action verification plans & follow up audits.
5. Optimized target stock level for unpredictable demand of spare parts
6. Implemented TS:16949 standards and maintained the standards for annual audits.
7. Analyzed quality issues using fish bone diagrams and 5 Why analysis to identify root cause, prepared CAPA (corrective and preventive action) and trained supervisors to implement the same.
8. Six Sigma & its application to minimize in-process wastage/increase efficiency.
9. Trained line supervisors and operators on importance of parameters mentioned in standard operating and inspection procedures.

Reason for leaving
Grew interest in SAP and its capabilities during SAP implementation at Caparo, This prompted me to embark on a new journey of learning SAP and get certified in 2014 (in first attempt with 94% marks).

Dwelling deeper into the world of SAP enlightened me about the scale and impact of SAP across the industries. At this time, I started exploring career opportunities in SAP and got one with L&T Infotech.

Experience 2
L&T Infotech
14 July 2014 to 26th Aug 2016
Associate Consultant

People reported 4

R&R
1. Spearheaded data cut-over activities, performed master data management, data cleansing and consolidation.
2. Business Process Exploration (BPE) – Identified potential applicable business processes and gaps with respect to Business Process Master List (BPML)
3. Led multiple projects simultaneously and successfully delivered each of them despite tight timelines.
4. Defined guidelines for document management system and increased adherence by incentivizing and engaging the fellow associates
5.Led Proof of Concept workshops for mapping key business processes in SAP
6. Carried out Unit testing, System Integration testing, Regression testing. Identified the issues/bugs, logged/tracked in HPQC and resolved them on time.
7. Managed Go-Live and Hyper care support activities.
8. Mentored new joiners and conducted knowledge sharing sessions on client landscape and processes
9. Improved lead time of deliverables by upskilling technical resources through functional training.

Reason for leaving
I got a better opportunity to work with business i.e. GE (now Baker Hughes) and improve their processes through SAP ERP solutions. Working at GE offered me a better chance to use my expertise directly to influence change within the organization.
At L&T, I was leading multiple SAP projects for GE. Considering my subject matter expertise and reputation of handling challenging projects, GE offered me a key role in their Center of Excellence. Despite an MoU between L&T and GE which prohibits L&T employees from moving to GE, GE CIO took an exceptional approval from L&T leadership for my movement to GE.

Latest Experience
19 Sep 2016 to present
GE Oil & Gas - OG HQ-Digital Technology (1529881)
Sr. Application Operations Engineer

R&R
1.Global lead for sourcing initiatives in SAP ERP.
2.Responsible for Implementation, rollout of SAP ERP materials management, Direct & Indirect purchasing, Sourcing tools, Integration of SAP with interfaces such as ARIBA SCC, Aravo, Perceptive, Sabrix, Tableau and Oracle.
3. Managing the global SAP DevOps team dedicated to process simplification, harmonization, and end user adoption.
4. Led requirement gathering sessions for SAP and Ariba in 10 plus countries including UK, India, Ireland, China, Singapore, US and MENAT countries.
5.Transform the sourcing and supply chain processes to enable organic and inorganic growth via process simplification.
6. Led the team to successful implementation of GST India tax regime with zero impact on business activities.
7. Currently managing the vendor team for Russia SAP implementation.
8. Responsible for training strategy, delivery and the associated change management on new SAP implementations.

Accomplishments
1.Led Purchasing harmonization project from ideation to execution across 60 countries, resulting in rapid change implementation and reducing long term maintenance cost by 20%.
2. Successfully implemented GST tax regime across India catering to highly complex business processes and stringent legal requirements. This was achieved with a lean team well before government deadlines of GST.
3. Initiated a project in Brazil to increase productivity by 30% through automating purchase process, ultimately overachieving the target by 100%.
4. Identified recurring problem in Oracle and SAP interface, analyzed the root cause and presented the solution to leadership, this led to creation of a task force to fix the design consequently reducing the interface support efforts by 80%.
5. Relentlessly pursued SAP US Inc. and successfully made a case for modifying their standard code. This change not only benefitted GE but also other global customers of SAP.

Awards

No. Year Prizes, Awards, Honours or Scholarship Award/Prizes By City Country Add Achievement
1 2015 Certificate of Appreciation General Electric(client) Mumbai India
2 2016 Emerging Talent of the Year GE Oil and Gas Mumbai India
3 2017 Learn and Adapt to Win Award GE Oil and Gas Changzhou China
4 2017 Above and Beyond Award GE Oil and Gas Mumbai India
5 2018 Applause Award GE Oil and Gas Birmingham United Kingdom
6 2018 Encore Award GE Oil and Gas Mumbai India
7 2018 Applause Award GE Oil and Gas Houston United States
8 2019 Spotlight Award GE Oil and Gas Mumbai India

2015: On successful implementation of SAP for a manufacturing site in UK. New solutions designed for manufacturing site were the first in global landscape of GE SAP systems.

2016: Successful implementation of complex project in China within 2 months of joining. (Emerging talent of the year)

2017: Successful implementation of complex project in China within 2 months of joining.
2017: Successful upgrade of Tax engine for 11 countries in Europe.
2018: Quick actions and engaging the relevant teams enable business to get past complex issues quicker.
2018: Complex business requirements met for two different sites handling different businesses. These are two projects managed with close deadlines.
2018: On completion of ARIBA certification to lead the ARIBA projects in future. This was proactive initiative I took considering the forecast of projects for next year
2019: Implementing SAP in 5 different sites in MENAT region in record time of 150 days.

Extra curricular activities:
No. Duration Activity/Interest Level of Participation Organized By Country Add Achievement
1 2008 (2 Weeks) Football Vice Captain College India
2 2014 (6 Weeks) Dance Member Shiamak Davar international India
3 2018 (1 Weeks) Annual Cricket Tournament Runner-Up GE Oil and Gas India
4 2019 (1 Weeks) Annual Cricket Tournament Winner GE Oil and Gas India
5 2019 (4 Weeks) Corporate Social Responsibility Core Team Member Baker Hughes India

Self/Career improvements
Have you been involved with any self-curricular activity? Yes No Save
No. Duration Training Organization Programme Attended City Country Add
1 2011 (1 Weeks) TUV SUD South Asia Pvt Ltd TS 16949:2009 Internal Auditor Training New Delhi India
2 2013 (8 Weeks) Webcom Technologies US ERP Production Planning New Delhi India
3 2014 (8 Weeks) JK Technologies -SAP Partner SAP Materials Management Gurgaon India
4 2014 (8 Weeks) SAP SAP Certified Application Associate – Procurement Gurgaon India
5 2016 (4 Weeks) SAP Implementation of SAP S/4HANA Mumbai India
6 2018 (10 Weeks) SAP Ariba Procure to Pay Mumbai India
7 2019 (8 Weeks) SAP SAP S/4 Hana Cloud procurement Certified- C_S4CPR Mumbai India

2011: Gained knowledge on international quality standards and the certification helped me take up the role of QMS lead for the Haryana site of Caparo Maruti Limited.
2013: Better understanding of production planning module in SAP ERP and application of the module in process execution.
2014: Resulted in better understanding of sap materials management and sourcing function in ERP landscape. Completed SAP application associate certification.
2014: Learnt about SAP sourcing and materials management, gained knowledge on these functions in SAP ERP
2016: Learnt about Hana implementation which is a new technology introduced by SAP. This helped in preparing Proof of Concept for clients who are willing to move to Hana.
2018: Learnt about new cloud solution Ariba which simplifies procurement and supply chain collaboration. Expertise gained has helped in ARIBA implementation projects.

2019: Hana is the new ERP solution provided by SAP, this tool is now new age ERP tool adopted by major businesses across the world. Gaining knowledge on the tool will help in implementation and maintenance of Hana ERP systems.

Hi

It is great that you have shared detailed information.

You have good experience and extra curriculars.

GMAT may be a sticky point. I would suggest you to target 700+ in GMAT for a decent fighting chance. Otherwise we would be leaving too much to chance.

Cheers

Intern
Intern
Send PM
knock4me wrote:
Hello Everyone

Greeting !!

Nationality- Indian
Gender- Male
Age - 33
Xth- 77%
XIIth - 69%
CGPA- 9/10
GMAT- 650
Experience:
Having 12 years of experience in a multinational IT company. Currently working at a client-facing location at a leading Auto Insurance company in USA for past 6 years.

Top 5 Achievements:
1. Cloud enthusiastic and worked in a number of Proof of concepts to acquire new projects and implement new ideas.
2. At least 4 times led more than 60 people team with challenging targets and deadlines
3. Lead a product development that got nominated for patent but did not get patent because of vendor policies.
4. Mentored a number of client end initiatives for automation and process improvement

Hi

With an experience of 12+ years, would suggest you target A and C. B has suggest experience range of 5-12 years and it becomes exceedingly difficult for 10+ years of experience.

Further your GMAT is a bit low. Target atleast 700+ for A. There have been admits with 670-680 but they are very rare and you would not want to leave such an important opportunity to chance.

Cheers

Intern
Intern
Send PM
knock4me wrote:
Hello Everyone

Greeting !!

Nationality- Indian
Gender- Male
Age - 33
Xth- 77%
XIIth - 69%
CGPA- 9/10
GMAT- 650
Experience:

Top 5 Achievements:

Hi

With an experience of 12+ years, would suggest you target A and C. B has suggest experience range of 5-12 years and it becomes exceedingly difficult for 10+ years of experience.

Further your GMAT is a bit low. Target atleast 700+ for A. There have been admits with 670-680 but they are very rare and you would not want to leave such an important opportunity to chance.

Cheers

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi All,
My brief profile below:
Working in Telecom industry.
Total Work Ex: 7+ years
Good history of initiative, awards, etc.
GMAT score: 750
Graduation: IIIT-Allahabad (ECE), 70%
10th : 81%
12th : 87%

Please let me know if I could get into IIMA,B or C. My goal is to get into product develepoment.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Supratika1 wrote:
Hi All,
My brief profile below:
Working in Telecom industry.
Total Work Ex: 7+ years
Good history of initiative, awards, etc.
GMAT score: 750
Graduation: IIIT-Allahabad (ECE), 70%
10th : 81%
12th : 87%

Please let me know if I could get into IIMA,B or C. My goal is to get into product develepoment.

Hi
Your basic profile parameters such as acads and GMAT look good. It would boil down to how you tell your Stories. Remember that there is no GMAT score high enough to ensure an admit. Would suggest you to start working on your sop.

Cheers

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 83 [0]
Given Kudos: 45
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V38
WE:Design (Retail)
Send PM
Hi,

Please evaluate my profile for IIMB (EPGP).

GMAT Score : 680

Education qualification :
UG : 6.9/10 (NIFT, New Delhi) Bachelor in Design
XII : 68.9% (State Board)
X : 67.9% (State Board)

Work Experience :
8 years of work experience in Fashion And Retail. Started as a Junior executive in the industry.Currently working as the Creative Head of a retail company, leading a team of 15. I have built supportive environments to bring out the best in creative team and led team on various campaigns and projects.

Achievements :
Has been nominated as ‘Ideator of the Year’ twice in my career.

Extra Curricular:
N.C.C. ‘B’ grade certificate holder.
Have won numerous Debate competitions in School
Represented my school for National level Science Congress.
I am active in various NGOs and teach English to underprivileged children.
Active in various NGOs related to environmental causes.

Questions:
Are there any chances to get invited to interview and if yes than what are the odds of getting an admission?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  14   15   16   17   18   19   20  ...  43