Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Thanks in advance to all that will respond and give me advice.
I was recently admitted to Hofstra-School of Frank Zarb for the Fall of 2010. Class is supposed to start on Wednesday and I have a meeting with the Director of Graduate Admissions this upcoming week, in which classes begin on Wednesday. (Sept 1.)
I am currently on the waitlist for Pace- Lubin School of Business and the classes start a week later. I think I would rather be in Pace at it has a location in the city, and a great location, and it also has a much longer connection of recruits and networks attached to it's soon..it's alumni base is rather impressive.
Should I call Pace on Tuesday and inform them that I need a decision as I have to start class at another school on Wednesday. Or is it best to wait and try to attend a week of class at Hofstra before determining the decision at Pace.
I want to double major in Management: Entrepreneurial Studies and Financial Management at Pace if I am accepted (only 6 extra credits) vs. Hofstra where I would double major in Finance and Management (15 additional credits).
Me: I am right out of college from midwest college with a low gpa (2.7) and an average at best GMAT Score, 570 and 5.0 AWA.
Any suggestions on the strengths of either program at Hofstra vs. Pace? Any ideas how to deal with the fact that I am still waitlist and I still might not hear back before class starts at Hofstra?