GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 13 Jul 2020, 07:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

How I got Scores 105 for TOEFL test - Share EXP + Free Ebook

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Lorie: Jane
How I got Scores 105 for TOEFL test - Share EXP + Free Ebook  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jun 2016, 22:33
I'm glad to share the TOEFL books I used to get Score 105 for TOEFL (You can scroll down to get the names of all the excellent books and leave your email here so that I can send you some TOEFL books and my TOEFL essays ( I got a 27 Scores for Writing :D

For improving my vocabulary, I chose Check Your English Vocabulary for TOEFL by Rawdon Wyatt, Peterson’s Master the TOEFL Vocabulary . These books are great and help me improve my style of written and spoken English to get fluent and natural-sounding English.

For Grammar, I learnt a lot from this excellent book: English Grammar in Use by Raymond Murphy, Advanced Grammar in Use, Cracking the TOEFL IBT

For Reading, I polished up my Reading skills by reading articles on the world-wide famous website named economist and learnt from Ivy’s Reading 15 Actual Tests Toefl iBT(best-selling IELTS writer), Ivy’s Reading 15 Actual Tests Toefl iBT, Mastering Skills for the TOEFL iBT

For Listening, I chose Mastering Skills for the TOEFL iBT Series, Toefl iBT Activator Listening – Intermediate with 4CD, Heinle & Heinle TOEFL Test Assistant: Listening by Milada Broukal, LinguaForum TOEFL iBT Insider: Listening

For Writing, I'm a fan of these books: Sample Essays for the TOEFL® Writing Test, LinguaForum Hooked On TOEFL iBT Writing, Focus on Reading and Writing, Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT

For Practice Tests, the following books reflect the actual TOEFL: Delta’s Key to the Next Generation TOEFL Test: Six Practice Tests, Longman Introductory Course for the TOEFL Test,

Most of the mentioned books, I downloaded from this useful website: toeflmaterial. This TOEFL bloggers are so so helpful and kind, send daily TOEFL books for me and to me, it means a lot. These books are also shared by a lot of TOEFL bloggers, TOEFL teachers. You can google these books to read more reviews about them.

Hope my sharing can help you somehow Smiley Good luck, guys
How I got Scores 105 for TOEFL test - Share EXP + Free Ebook   [#permalink] 09 Jun 2016, 22:33

How I got Scores 105 for TOEFL test - Share EXP + Free Ebook

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: carcass