Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 16:07 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 16:07

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 154 [1]
Given Kudos: 15
GMAT Date: 05-05-2014
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72871 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: How to review GMATPrep exam? [#permalink]
Even though I attended Quant, Verbal and IR, it shows the same 'No Score' message to me.
Attachments

Untitled.png
Untitled.png [ 74.22 KiB | Viewed 20193 times ]

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 723 [0]
Given Kudos: 294
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
GPA: 4
Send PM
Is there any solution to do this? or we need to give the exam again and avoid the mistake we did earlier?

bb
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 67 [1]
Given Kudos: 21
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.51
Send PM
Kudos
I just experienced this after taking a full test and lost my responses, timing statistics, and final score - what a terrible policy/feature. Why is it even possible to receive a no score?! There is no positive reason to have this as a potential outcome of taking a GMATPrep test. Now I will have to reset the questions and take the test tomorrow, an action that now risks me seeing repeat questions.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 59
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
Send PM
brooklyndude wrote:
I just experienced this after taking a full test and lost my responses, timing statistics, and final score - what a terrible policy/feature. Why is it even possible to receive a no score?! There is no positive reason to have this as a potential outcome of taking a GMATPrep test. Now I will have to reset the questions and take the test tomorrow, an action that now risks me seeing repeat questions.

Anybody knows the solution? I encounter the same issue.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 723 [0]
Send PM
RUSDI wrote:
brooklyndude wrote:

Anybody knows the solution? I encounter the same issue.

hey RUSDI,

You will have to reset and give the test again. There is no other option acc to me
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72871 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
How to review GMATPrep exam? [#permalink]
Expert Reply
I am still a bit unclear how or why people are getting these situations and "no score" messages.

Anyone figured out why this may be happening and what recommend dations you would give not to have this happen?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 610 Q45 V29
Send PM
Hey bb,
I don't know if this helps but I also saw 'No scores' for my GMATPrep1 test. I completed Quants and Verbal completely and in theIR section , I answered a few questions and then by mistake I clicked on Close the exam ( or something similar). A pop up screen appeared asking me to confirm my choice and I happened to be too quick and clicked yes. This led to no scores, although I would have expected that the Quants and Verbal score would be visible, even if IR would be 0.

Sent from my XT1650 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
I just gave the Verbal and Quant sections, however ended the exam after that and I have got a similar "No Score" :(

A very stupid feature of GMAT prep and a situation where atleast an alert should be given by the software.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot from the software's FAQ.
Attachments

6.JPG
6.JPG [ 16.97 KiB | Viewed 18715 times ]

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
What a terrible feature! Happened to me when I tried ending the exam when the Integrated reasoning section started.

Lost all my data for the Quant and Verbal Sections. A wasted mock exam! Does anybody know how to extract any possible data from this exam or resetting and giving a new exam the only option?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
I encountered the same problem of no score :( ... I completed, quant, verbal & IR but opted to skip the essay section. I completed the test and now i cannot view my score.
Any way i can view the scores of IR, Quant and verbal. Or is it a gone case and i have to retake the complete test again?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 723 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Bilal Tariq wrote:
I encountered the same problem of no score :( ... I completed, quant, verbal & IR but opted to skip the essay section. I completed the test and now i cannot view my score.
Any way i can view the scores of IR, Quant and verbal. Or is it a gone case and i have to retake the complete test again?

hello bilal,

Unfortunately, the scores are gone. You can't view them now. You will have to give your test again and make sure you complete all the sections.

Hope this helps :-)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 24
Send PM
Total idiocy representative of GMAC.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V31
GMAT 2: 700 Q50 V34
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
agadodia wrote:
What a terrible feature! Happened to me when I tried ending the exam when the Integrated reasoning section started.

Lost all my data for the Quant and Verbal Sections. A wasted mock exam! Does anybody know how to extract any possible data from this exam or resetting and giving a new exam the only option?

This is such bullshit. Is there any way i can atleast review my exam ? The entire test got wasted..
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 4653 [0]
Given Kudos: 629
GMAT Focus 1:
715 Q83 V90 DI83
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V169
Send PM
Expert Reply
Mad4BA wrote:
This is such bullshit. Is there any way i can atleast review my exam ? The entire test got wasted..
I don't think that you can review the questions now. Maybe someone can confirm, but I think you'll just have to do without that test.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 36
Send PM
Kudos
I wish I had seen this post earlier. I just ended the exam without taking the AWA and it didnt save my scores for any of the other sections. What a waste of time :(
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Am extremely frustrated about this too, going to retake GMAT within a tight schedule and wasted 1 day is a big deal.

I submitted a report to GMAC about this, at least we can hope they do something for future users.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 4653 [1]
Given Kudos: 629
GMAT Focus 1:
715 Q83 V90 DI83
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V169
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
rudjlive wrote:
I submitted a report to GMAC about this, at least we can hope they do something for future users.
Somehow, I just get the impression that this was a conscious decision on the part of the GMAC to do this. But yes, it'd be great if they change this in a future update or when they shift the whole thing online.
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2