SORT BY
Most helpful
SORT BY Interview date
Recent interviewed
SORT BY Post date
Recent posted
Debrief posted on  Oct 24 2019 [#permalink] Imperial College, Full Time MBA
Skype Interviewed on: Oct 24 2019 Final Decision: Waitlisted with Interview

"The interviewer was very nice and made you comfortable. She introduced herself first and then started asking questions. The questions mentioned below are paraphrased based on what I remember. The interview lasted about 40-45 minutes. Tell me about yourself and your experience so far. What do you think is holding you back from achieving your current post MBA goal? What steps would you take to fill that gap? X is a very competitive domain with many eligible candidates applying for a job. What sets you apart? What would be the biggest challenge for you during the program? What has been the most rewarding experience in your current job? If your supervisor left suddenly, what strategic changes would you make? What kind of leader are you? Tell me about a time where you had to solve a conflict within your team. What qualities do you think your cohort should have? How would you engage with the alumni network? What do you think has been the most important innovation in the past 10 years? What is a recent business topic that you have been following? How do you stay updated on the current events? Any questions for me?"

rahulchhabra from India GMAT 700;
0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Oct 21 2019 [#permalink] Imperial College, Full Time MBA
Off Campus with Adcom Interviewed on: Oct 21 2019 Final Decision: Denied with Interview

"Just finished with my interview. The interview was conducted through Zoom call and lasted about 40 mins. Following questions were asked. 1. In your current position what are your responsibilities? 2. Why MBA? 3. What would be your contribution to the class? 3. Regarding post MBA goals- what research have you done? 4. What is your plan B? 5. How did you prepare for GMAT? 6. If any of your classmates with whom you are collaborating not putting the effort to finish the task how would you handle the situation? 7. If tomorrow you are asked to replace your supervisor what changes you will make in 1st 100 days? 8. What current business topic you are following right now? At the end asked whether I have any questions to ask? Overall the interview was smooth. No hard ball question. I was interviewed by a Senior Programme Manager and she was nice. Hope this help. All the best to future applicants."

aghosh54 from India GMAT 710;

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Nov 26 2018 [#permalink] Imperial College
Skype Interviewed on: Oct 23 2018 Final Decision: Application Submitted

"I finished my interview 30mins back and went really well in my opinion. My interviewer was Crystal, very nice lady. Questions asked were pretty much straight forward: - why MBA, - why Imperial, - What unique attribute do you bring to the class etc. No tricky questions"

This user wants to stay Private from India

yes
no