GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 28 Mar 2020, 10:40

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

INSEAD vs Ross vs Darden

new topic post reply Update application status  

Which School?

• 55% [11]
  • 10% [2]
  • 35% [7]
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
INSEAD vs Ross vs Darden  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2016, 18:52
Hello all,

I am finished hearing back from all schools I applied to and would love to get you guys' input which school to attend.

A bit about my background.

I am working in an internal strategy role in Asia/Pacific region (non-tech) and would like to transition to MC or similar role in the tech industry (Google, Amazon etc). I don't mind living in the U.S but would like to eventually return to Asia/Pacific long term.

I know INSEAD has a very strong brand in Asia and an awesome reputation in MC field, but Michigan's good placement in Amazon also intrigues me. However, given how hard it is for international students to land a position in the U.S especially in non-finance and consulting roles. I feel I might be better suited to INSEAD.

Given my options which seems to be the best option for me?
SVP
SVP
V
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
Schools: Erasmus RSM "22
Reviews Badge
Re: INSEAD vs Ross vs Darden  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2016, 20:31
tribeqa wrote:
Hello all,

I am finished hearing back from all schools I applied to and would love to get you guys' input which school to attend.

A bit about my background.

I am working in an internal strategy role in Asia/Pacific region (non-tech) and would like to transition to MC or similar role in the tech industry (Google, Amazon etc). I don't mind living in the U.S but would like to eventually return to Asia/Pacific long term.

I know INSEAD has a very strong brand in Asia and an awesome reputation in MC field, but Michigan's good placement in Amazon also intrigues me. However, given how hard it is for international students to land a position in the U.S especially in non-finance and consulting roles. I feel I might be better suited to INSEAD.

Given my options which seems to be the best option for me?

Congrats

I'm leaning towards INSEAD because of your long term goal to return to Aisa, although it is powerhouse for consulting. You can ask the career office in INSEAD for working in amazon in any European site. Personally, I have friends (without MBA) who work in Amazon Germany. So I think ,with your good MBA and career office support, you can find an opportunity in amazon Europe. Also, you can read the following article with Amazon Director about recruitment in Europe. INSEAD was mentioned.

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/2/3df35014 ... z43n4lUGSH

good luck
GMAT Club Bot
Re: INSEAD vs Ross vs Darden   [#permalink] 23 Mar 2016, 20:31

INSEAD vs Ross vs Darden

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: billionaire, teleste