Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 02:25 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 02:25

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 660 Q45 V35
GPA: 3.31
WE:Sales (Commercial Banking)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 660 Q45 V35
GPA: 3.31
WE:Sales (Commercial Banking)
Re: Cornell (Johnson) 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
Thank you so much for sharing your experience! :) Its inspiring and making the faint glimmer of hope as well as my resolve stronger
to *believe* there is still a chance to be joining you all in Ithaca when classes officially start very very soon! :) Good luck to you as well for your upcoming relocation and move to Ithaca and the incredible 2 year journey ahead! :)

RG0105 wrote:
hassanijaz wrote:
Congratulations RG0105!!! :-D I'm sure you're incredibly relieved and psyched right now to have the long wait pay off!!

Would you mind sharing your stats and waitlist strategy with us? Any indication from the person who called you whether they anticipate the waitlist to move further?

*fingers-fully-crossed* we'll see some more movement before the week is over and the remaining WL'ers on gmatclub will get the much anticipated and awaited "Admit Call"! :)

Thanks! I kept hearing about all these people that got accepted off the W/L a week or so before orientation, but never thought I'd be one of them.

I actually just sent in a one page update way back in April or May and that was it. Since then, I've just waited. I got a call last week asking if I was still interested, but didn't really think anything of it. Apparently someone dropped out of the class, so a spot opened up. They did say that only a handful of people still remain on the wait-list, so if you're one of them, there's still a chance. Good luck! Hopefully I'll see you in Ithaca in a few weeks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Orientation is Sunday August 5th.....just waiting for the final ding email now.....

Posted from my mobile device
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72864 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived 'Calling All Johnson (Cornell) Applicants' Topic
Hi there,
You've reached an old 'Calling All Johnson (Cornell) Applicants' discussion which is now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Looking for the latest discussion? Check out this up-to-date Calling All Johnson (Cornell) Applicants Discussion for the most recent conversations on this topic.
Interested in more from this school? Visit our dedicated Johnson (Cornell) Forum to dive into all things related to Johnson (Cornell)'s MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts