SORT BY
Most helpful
SORT BY
Recent interviewed
SORT BY
Recent posted
Debrief posted on  Mar 31 2019 [#permalink] Judge Cambridge, Full Time MBA
Skype Interviewed on: Feb 20 2019 Final Decision: Admitted

"I was interviewed by a Professor over a Skype call, which lasted about 20-25 minutes. The conversation was enjoyable. I shortly introduced my self and briefly answered questions regarding my essays. We then talked about my post-MBA goals, the reasons I chose Cambridge, and how I could contribute to the school. Other questions were about my leadership style and the book I read. After the interview, I also sent a short thank you note to the interviewer."

toeiiitp from Thailand WE: 75 months; Consulting
0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Oct 31 2018 [#permalink] Judge Cambridge
Skype Interviewed on: Oct 24 2018 Final Decision: Admitted

"My interview was over skype by a member of faculty. It felt really like a conversation, with us spending a lot of time talking about Thailand where I've worked extensively. This was followed by a short discussion about my post MBA goals, basically to delve how deep I had gone into researching my options. Overall, it was really positive, with almost non standard Leadership/teamwork/cliche questions. I'm waiting to hear back, let's hope there's good news coming."

subirroy from Singapore GMAT 770; WE: 72 months; Other

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Apr 06 2018 [#permalink] Judge Cambridge
On Campus Interviewed on: Feb 26 2018 Final Decision: Admitted

"Cambridge put on an amazing event for the interviews. We arrived to dinner at Queens college - started with a few networking drinks with more people than I'd expected (maybe 75 odd). Dinner was great and the candidates I was sat with were fantastic company for the evening and the next day. The following morning we arrived at the business school building at 8.30am and were given our schedule for the day as well as refreshments and light breakfast food. Everyone was different but my day consisted of a faculty interview first thing (over and done with before many others!), a "why Cambridge" presentation (all present), a "careers workshop" with a careers consultant, a lunch with current students and a walking tour of Cambridge. The interview itself was a walk through my career, my logic behind business school and thoughts on life after with a few challenges that were a bit tricky. Felt less like a friendly chat and a bit more formal than other interviews."

lchap91 from United Kingdom GMAT 700; Consulting

yes
no